Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

"What We Know" Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11476

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 Vide
PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:40 am

But the thing is... Fluffy doesn't show up!
I've listened to it over and over
Edward says Goodbye and he leaves....
Back to top Go down
ZombieHunterVII
Zombie
Zombie
ZombieHunterVII

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 11359

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:37 pm

Since there's nobody really on it, can you sign me up on the Things That Make SOunds When You Activate Them section, carbon?
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12210

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:01 pm

well we already got somebody looking at audio files havent we?
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Brains : 11099

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:40 am

Alright, I'll get this done now. It will be like ripping off a Band-Aid.
What we know about Edward:
1. He is Richtofen. A long serise of quoats from "E-D WANTS YOUR HE-AD!" to "fluffy? is that you?(somewhat terrified)" In addition, a note to edward to kill Dr. Maxis can be found in illuminati, afflicting him to the illuminati, which Richtofen is proved to be in considering his quoates in Shi no numa ("The suvas to the illuminati can continue") more about the illuminati later. And for what it counts the two characters a voiced by the same actor.

On that note in now upgrade this topic to:
What we know about Richtofen:
1. he is edward and worked in Der Riese with Dr. Maxis, posibley the 2nd in command
2. He killed Dr. Maxis (but why) More later
3. before he killed Dr. Maxis, he seemed to befriend his doughter Samantha. This is SOMEWHAT proved due to the remorse he shows is killing Samantha and Dr. Maxis in the radios & after teleporting. in addition, his bio says that he has a collection of stuffed animals, one of which he gave to samantha (teddy bear) from that day on he was given the nickname "Teddy" hence "Teddy is a lier". Considering the monkeybomb often metioning of samantha Richtofen may have even given samantha it as a make shift friend. You know, before someone strapped dynamite to it... freaks.
4. MOST IMPORTANTLY!!!!! He is in the illuminati. If you remember anything remember this. But who is the illuminati. Well, in some illuminati tradition it is believed a man named Vento Illuminati found the secrete to imortality. Now, it says in Richtofens bios that the nazis intentions seemed too liberal for him, so why join? Well, richtofen being the genious he was could give the illuminati eyes inside group 935, but why the intrest? Prehaps their intrest inthe acsidental discovory of raising the dead. to learn how vento did it. but with Dr. Maxis snooping around became far too dangerous so they had Richtofen kill them and take over the group as lead scientist. Heck, richtofen wasn't going to appose THAT sweet deal.
5. After killing Maxis, he became head scientist. If you look back a few pages you might see me talking about a map pack 4 and why it will be in Paris. I sould mention something about Richtofen there.
6.Richtofen seemed to be in shi no numa before the oter characters But why you ask? (so many questns today)A radio message in der riese states to the richstag that they dont have enough element 115 to continue experiments(someelse should talk about it, not my department) . the nazi's solution? How 'bout a shiny new space-rock full of the stuff that landed in an isolated swanp in the philopens. that will do. Richtofen may have worked there on the wundderwaffe before YET ANOTHER zombie outbreak in the facility. During his stay he seem to develope schizophrenia, ofteer yelling stuff like "No, the voices! Stop!" This is supported by the screaming bookcase and intel supported by treyarch stating soilders from the field have been hearing "little demonds in their head" Could it be that during the days trapped it the Dr.'s quorters before Dempesy and everyone else came tha t the spirit of samantha & Maxis tounted him until he went insain.

Well thats it. forgive me if i left out stuff, for i cherry-picked only the best facts from my theory for this thread. Edward SOULD be done in case i forgot something. Yes, i know my spelling sucks. I don't care, it's done. Do i get a cookie now?
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:42 am

What! I only got 5 more brains for that! Come on!... >cough<
There, now i have an even 100. Razz

Last edited by srm-trpr78 on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : just adding on ^_^)
Back to top Go down
vanboyr
Human
Human
vanboyr

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10626

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 8:25 am

the last teddy is were you cant get Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human
BULLsEYE091

"What We Know" Project - Page 5 Australia
Brains : 10659

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:30 am

If you listen closely to the der reise theme song, (the tune and what she says) (She doesn't say this exactly but the mix of things and different words make her sound like she is saying November 6 09...) can someone try to confirm my suspicion, Nov, 6 09 (Keep that in your head when listening to the song.)
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human
BULLsEYE091

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 am

What about Die Glocke? You know the Treyarch office walkthrough? Well on the board it said Hanz, well he invented Die Glocke, the stuff that powers the wunderwaffe DG-2 (DG-Die Glocke)
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:56 pm

BULLsEYE091 wrote:
What about Die Glocke? You know the Treyarch office walkthrough? Well on the board it said Hanz, well he invented Die Glocke, the stuff that powers the wunderwaffe DG-2 (DG-Die Glocke)
In real life?
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human
BULLsEYE091

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:28 am

srm-trpr78 wrote:
BULLsEYE091 wrote:
In real life?

Yeah.... Look at it on Google. (But there are big conspiracies...)
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:44 pm

Cooly-o. Cool
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Zombification : 17
Brains : 11381

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 9:13 am

Can i just make a big collection of all the eggs?
I've already compiled one, but to add pictures.
I think someone else is doing that, can I help them?
Its helped me appreciate how many eggs that treyarch really did put in!

=)
Also, my brother was doing the map thing.
He wants me to post it when he's finished.
Is that allowed?
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human
jeffro_boy

Brains : 10879

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 pm

easter eggs outside the map Happy Birthday JD_2020
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm

[quote="srm-trpr78"]Alright, I'll get this done now. It will be like ripping off a Band-Aid.
1. He is Richtofen. A long serise of quoats from "E-D WANTS YOUR HE-AD!" to "fluffy? is that you?(somewhat terrified)" In addition, a note to edward to kill Dr. Maxis can be found in illuminati, afflicting him to the illuminati, which Richtofen is proved to be in considering his quoates in Shi no numa ("The suvas to the illuminati can continue") more about the illuminati later. And for what it counts the two characters a voiced by the same actor.

1. he is edward and worked in Der Riese with Dr. Maxis, posibley the 2nd in command[quote]

Look, I don't like to flame, but despite all this evidence, we have no way to confirm that Richtofen and Edward are the same person. For all we know they could be twins or something! The evidence strongly points towards them being the same person, but you can't just go about saying "Richtofen IS Edward" "They ARE the same person".
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:17 pm

[quote="srm-trpr78"]Alright, I'll get this done now. It will be like ripping off a Band-Aid.

1. he is edward and worked in Der Riese with Dr. Maxis, posibley the 2nd in command
Quote :

Look, I don't like to flame, but despite all this evidence, we have no way to confirm that Richtofen and Edward are the same person. For all we know they could be twins or something! The evidence strongly points towards them being the same person, but you can't just go about saying "Richtofen IS Edward" "They ARE the same person".
WTF!!!!!! Your saying that I don't have proff!? I JUST GAVE YOU ALL THE PROFF IN THAT REPORT!!! Sorry, for yelling, but that gets me mad. What you just posted is the exact defonition of aroggent. Or is it ignorent? Meh.
End rant.
zombie 10 fighter
BTW, I like your avitar.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Zombification : 17
Brains : 11381

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:26 pm

Sorry, but I'm not sure you gave proof at all.
You gave some suggestive evidance, but there are many more equal and even more likely possibilities =S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "What We Know" Project   "What We Know" Project - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"What We Know" Project

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-