Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Who is Sophia?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Who is Sophia? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Who is Sophia? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 11468

Who is Sophia? Empty
PostWho is Sophia?

I don't know if this is a thread or not, but I've heard a lot of circulation/rumours about who she is.
I wanted to narrow it down.
Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Who is Sophia? :: Comments

carbonfibah
Re: Who is Sophia?
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm by carbonfibah
My guess she is a secretary for maxis. As he is dictating the letter heard on the radio to her.
MRSshr00ms
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:37 pm by MRSshr00ms
No one knows. i think she is maxis's secratary
AngelOfDeath815
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:15 pm by AngelOfDeath815
Maxis's secretary sounds good, but how do we know that she's not his wife?
MRSshr00ms
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 7:27 pm by MRSshr00ms
Bo one knows for sure what she is. She could be the wife she could be the secretary she could be both. It is all rumors as of right now
lovegun
Post Sun Sep 27, 2009 11:16 pm by lovegun
she could be the one behind all this..........idk...
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:42 am by AssassinsCreed13
Auf Wiedersehen my friend... Kranke sehen Sie in der Hölle Die Glocke muss beweglichen Edward bleiben ist noch lebendig Dieses ist unser Standplatz Von Der Reich Edward muss gefunden werden. Er bleibt im Reichstag, Sie muss ihn finden. Diagramm-Satz 4 führt uns zum tunguska treyarch wird freigeben mehr Diagrammsätzen. Decipeher the code i made use the illiuminate letters to also decipher the video of Inside Xbox Behind the Scenes thank you until then Auf Wiedersehen mein Freund
ok guys well basicly sophia could be the one behind anything right well what i think is that she is one of his workers or messengers even a wife or secretary well this whole get the letter to the reichstag high command imediatly centers around Von Der Reich a facility built right after the conduit channels when 115 started making the dead rise around the cycle dates they state four on the calenders because that go for NDU, VERRUCKT, SNN, AND DER RIESE The 5th Moon Cycle is unknown. For now shortly for the release of map pack 4 maybe in october Evovles around a Reichstag Highcommand Nazi Facility also in producing the mass amounts of 115 that came from the tunguska meteorite back in the septembers 1938'ish's, well this channel (Base) Was probably were Peter connected two besides der Riese The Von Der Reich Facility was aware of what the Zombies could do, But i think Edward after the killing of Maxis Goes to Von Der Reich Facility 936 or 945 and takes command and you probably meet up with him in MAP PACK 4 and he becomes an optional character switching Takeo or Nikolai because one of them die. Well So on so forth how this has to do with Sophia is because she locates Edward when she might have escapes from der riese and goes to WaffenBrik branch VON DER REICH and Trys to contact the Der Riese Facility buy despite that edward captures her and kills her for now thats all i got more soon that i have deciphered i will release as soon as possible until then

AssassinsCreed13 out---
firevice
Post Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:51 am by firevice
AssassinsCreed13 wrote:
Auf Wiedersehen my friend... Kranke sehen Sie in der Hölle Die Glocke muss beweglichen Edward bleiben ist noch lebendig Dieses ist unser Standplatz Von Der Reich Edward muss gefunden werden. Er bleibt im Reichstag, Sie muss ihn finden. Diagramm-Satz 4 führt uns zum tunguska treyarch wird freigeben mehr Diagrammsätzen. Decipeher the code i made use the illiuminate letters to also decipher the video of Inside Xbox Behind the Scenes thank you until then Auf Wiedersehen mein Freund
ok guys well basicly sophia could be the one behind anything right well what i think is that she is one of his workers or messengers even a wife or secretary well this whole get the letter to the reichstag high command imediatly centers around Von Der Reich a facility built right after the conduit channels when 115 started making the dead rise around the cycle dates they state four on the calenders because that go for NDU, VERRUCKT, SNN, AND DER RIESE The 5th Moon Cycle is unknown. For now shortly for the release of map pack 4 maybe in october Evovles around a Reichstag Highcommand Nazi Facility also in producing the mass amounts of 115 that came from the tunguska meteorite back in the septembers 1938'ish's, well this channel (Base) Was probably were Peter connected two besides der Riese The Von Der Reich Facility was aware of what the Zombies could do, But i think Edward after the killing of Maxis Goes to Von Der Reich Facility 936 or 945 and takes command and you probably meet up with him in MAP PACK 4 and he becomes an optional character switching Takeo or Nikolai because one of them die. Well So on so forth how this has to do with Sophia is because she locates Edward when she might have escapes from der riese and goes to WaffenBrik branch VON DER REICH and Trys to contact the Der Riese Facility buy despite that edward captures her and kills her for now thats all i got more soon that i have deciphered i will release as soon as possible until then

AssassinsCreed13 out---
It would be VERY helpful for you to use a period and that beautiful enter button
Post  by Sponsored content

Who is Sophia?

Page 1 of 1