Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blaine4
Human
Human
blaine4

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : -1
Brains : 10668

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) Vide
PostSubject: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:18 am

i swear is there anybody that is good at zombies anymore i mean damn i cant find nobody at all that even compares to me and my boys. i tired of all this bullshit from other players that think they are good when really there highest score on der reise is like round 27 wtf. and especially on the other maps that suck too. i also hate all the little fags that think glitching and modding are so damn cool anybody can do that it takes real skill to play it for real.

1st map: 21 rounds with 3 (didnt really play this map cause then i thought it was stupid and also you can tell cause i really dont even know the name to the first zombie map)

Verruckt: 57 rounds with 4 and also i had over 700,000 points and im ranked 625 in the world with the most points and we never glitched not once in that game it is all legit.

Shi No Numa: 35 rounds with 4 and 56 with just me (got bored so i just decided to kill myself but i was also ranked pretty high in the world in this map i was ranked in the 200's until all the glitchers and mods played and now im real low)

Der Reise: 37 rounds with 4 and 43 rounds with me and boy EPIC SICKNEZZ (i scored over 319,000 points with just two players and we didnt even start running around til round 40 and thats when i made a stupid move and wish i could have took it back)

but hey to me thats some pretty damn good stats you might think different and im sorry if this sounds cocky but i really do think im one of the best zombies player out there and so far nobody has proved me wrong im alway on top in points, kills, headshots, and allways and i mean always have the least amount of downs and on top of that im a team player i will scarifice myself to save one of my teammates no matter where they are at. i wanna meet somebody like this i hate those people that think they are good when really they suck big donkey dick like some of you kids that added me on the 360 i looked at the rounds survived and points scored yall freaking suck and that herro94 you think your better than me hahaha kid your funny keep practice cause you suck ass.

like i said i would like to meet a couple of people that are really good, just as goid as me and my boy EPIC SICKNEZZ. right now im only looking for one good player to join my NAZI ZOMBIE killing business i allready have three legit and trustworthy players and they are EPIC SICKNEZZ, NN11808, and RoYaL x ICON. but that last player can be a little shaky some games but he still is probably the best team player out of all of us and a pretty damn good window holder. and EPIC SICKNEZZ is the guy that just merks them zombies in the front no matter where we hold it down in our camping spot, another he can fire off the catwalk like there is no tomorrow with that upgraded panzerserak, upgraded wunderwaffe, upgraded ray gun and more. then there is NN11808 another great team player who merks the zombies on the front but can hold down any window you put that n***** on. then there is me probably everything you could ask for in a zombie player, im a window holder, hold down that front with SICKNEZZ and i sont start to move until me guns dont even hardly effect them anymore such as the BARRACUDA FU-A11 and THE REAPER, and most inportantly when you need a clutch player here i am its either me or SICKNEZZ but usually its me i take many risks and most of them pay off.

thats sombody i want to play with if you really and i mean really think your that damn good enough then you hit me up and i dont want you to be some sorry ass player that thinks he is good i want somebody that knows he is good that contains one or many of those zombie killing traits. im tired of just wasting two or even three hours of my life playing with garbage players so like i said if you think your good enough you hit me up and we will play or you can just leave your gamertag here and this is on xbox 360 so no playstation gamertags. and imma say this one more time cause i dont think i can say this enough, if you are really good dont think you better fucking know then you hit me up or leave your gamertag here.

peace!
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19292

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:56 am

well I am sure you will find many skilled players here. Try posting in our zombie dating service section to recruit a member or two.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 21
Brains : 12958

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 1:59 am

Make sure to check out the community playdates. Thats one way to find good players from this site. Also the chat box is a easy way to get a game set up.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13070

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:00 am

Topic Moved to Introductions
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:43 am

Well... You could have tried asking nicely before insulting us like we're all terrible players or something...
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13976

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 6:53 am

wow blaine4....... we will be having a community playdate this Saturday 3rd October i believe - i would recommend participating, and there are an adundance of skilled players on this forum.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Zombification : 27
Brains : 12294

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:16 am

OMG ITS EPIC PHENOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HES ACTUALLY ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!! OMGOMGOMG!!! HES THE l337EST ZOMBIE KILLER EVA!!!!!

Um. You do know where you are right? Most of the people here are extraordinary players. I picked up a random game the other night with one of the forum members to test a theory...
basically, we made it to the mid 20's with him having ONLY a pistol, knife, jugg and molotovs. And he never went down. Not even once. And you know what was great? He didn't feel the need to start a thread about how he was the best player in the universe. Advice for these forums and life in general: You don't need to say out loud everything you are thinking. Some things are better left unsaid.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)   the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the name is EPiC Ph3N0M (thats a zero)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Introductions-