Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

New map pack theory!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Jimbob2003

New map pack theory! Ireland
New map pack theory! WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 11114

New map pack theory! Vide
PostSubject: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Ok, so this has just came into my mind. You know how Dempsey is from USA, Nicolai is from Russia, Takeo is from Japan and Richtofen is from Germony. Well every one of those characters has had a map based on their country except for Dempsy so what if the next zombie map really was the USA. JD said that if there was a new map coming out, it wouldn't be based off of any map in the game and there is no USA map yet. Could this be true?
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

New map pack theory! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 21
Brains : 12900

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Im pretty sure zombies will stay in europe. But it very well could be in US , although i cant see where they wpuld put it
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie
DeadShock

Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Good theory but I don't think theyd do this.
I mean how would Nazi zombies be in America? Its not like the nazies invaded america..
Plus there hasn't been one in Russia either and frankly considering how Germany and Russia are on the same continent that would seem more likely than one in America.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13421

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:24 pm

I agree. I think itll stay in germany. suggesing zombies took place HERE kind of goes off the "fictional based of historic places, events, projects" theme.

When did JD say if they were making another it wouldnt be based off a current map? I never saw that.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Jimbob2003

New map pack theory! Ireland
Zombification : 1
Brains : 11114

PostSubject: Well I heard someone say that on youtube, Im not sure.   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:29 pm

strwrsbob wrote:
I agree. I think itll stay in germany. suggesing zombies took place HERE kind of goes off the "fictional based of historic places, events, projects" theme.

When did JD say if they were making another it wouldnt be based off a current map? I never saw that.
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Zombification : 12
Brains : 10756

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:27 pm

DeadShock wrote:
I mean how would Nazi zombies be in America? Its not like the nazies invaded america..
Plus there hasn't been one in Russia either and frankly considering how Germany and Russia are on the same continent that would seem more likely than one in America.

Acutally nazi germany had subs in the coastal regions of the USA and had a mission that at the moment i cant find the link to. but anyways they led a mission with two mini subs up the missississpi river to try and take out key targets in the USA here is a link to prove the subs in U.S. water.
http://www.bellevuevets.com/Portals/0/Monahan-Michael.pdf
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

New map pack theory! Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12817

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:02 pm

um i dont remember JD saying anything about that.....but i wouldn't mind if it was in USA
Back to top Go down
DeadShock
Zombie
Zombie
DeadShock

Brains : 10988

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:07 pm

TR1GG3R779 wrote:
DeadShock wrote:

Acutally nazi germany had subs in the coastal regions of the USA and had a mission that at the moment i cant find the link to. but anyways they led a mission with two mini subs up the missississpi river to try and take out key targets in the USA here is a link to prove the subs in U.S. water.

Yes but those subs alone would not have carried enough men to create the amount of zombies seen in the other maps. Now, this is only if they want a reasonable explaination if not than they can always go with the sub idea
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Zombification : 12
Brains : 10756

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 7:17 pm

DeadShock wrote:
TR1GG3R779 wrote:
DeadShock wrote:

Yes but those subs alone would not have carried enough men to create the amount of zombies seen in the other maps. Now, this is only if they want a reasonable explaination if not than they can always go with the sub idea
you are right those subs couldnt have brought the same amount of zombies as we have seen so far. But they can always run with that idea. But I do doubt that it will be in the usa i was just feedindg information to play devils advicate. Smile Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
Sage
Human
Human
Sage

Zombification : -1
Brains : 10699

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:46 pm

DeadShock wrote:

Well, it's no secret that the Nazi's had a good relationship with South America.
Infact, many fled to Chile (I think) after the war, so I mean they could have brought some zombies to South America to run more tests.
Back to top Go down
http://www.movieviral.com
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

New map pack theory! Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11323

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:44 am

I like the idea of a map being of Dempseys nationality.
After all, we never find out what happens to him in the trailor.
We see him on the mainframe, a zombie runs at him, something blows up and hes gone.
Then richtofen, Nikolai and Takeo teleport to the mainframe.
Nikolai goes and dies.
Takeo teleports back to the mainframe to join Richtofen.
The pair die...
Where did Dempsey go?
Back to America? =)
Back to top Go down
skatuhboid
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
skatuhboid

Zombification : 5
Brains : 10681

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:12 pm

I agree, I think it might be in America i think it's a good theory.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12018

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Acuity wrote:
I like the idea of a map being of Dempseys nationality.
After all, we never find out what happens to him in the trailor.
We see him on the mainframe, a zombie runs at him, something blows up and hes gone.
Then richtofen, Nikolai and Takeo teleport to the mainframe.
Nikolai goes and dies.
Takeo teleports back to the mainframe to join Richtofen.
The pair die...
Where did Dempsey go?
Back to America? =)

Well either Dempsey exploded or he somehow vanished. I don't really understand how he could have escaped, but be hopeful Smile and another thing, hasn't it ever occured to the zombie-slayers that they can just climb out of the windows to escape?
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

New map pack theory! UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12152

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:22 pm

that would be too easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Zombification : 44
Brains : 13565

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:40 pm

When did JD say that it wont be like any other zombie map...Just curious...no harsh intentions...Smile
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

New map pack theory! UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12152

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:45 pm

interesting cos if he said that he either means not like zombies by not existing or means a really cool new one in a leugue of its own confirming its existance
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

New map pack theory! Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13130

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Im guessing its gonna be a completly new map, especialy for zombies. not based on MP levels so no-one knows where to go at first. it will be epic, hence the long waiting time.
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

New map pack theory! Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11517

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:42 pm

metrocedes wrote:
Im guessing its gonna be a completly new map, especialy for zombies. not based on MP levels so no-one knows where to go at first. it will be epic, hence the long waiting time.

i think thats it no more map packs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New map pack theory!   New map pack theory! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New map pack theory!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions, Suggestions, Issues :: Questions-