Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
daguysitinextou
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
daguysitinextou

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : -2
Brains : 11025

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:42 pm

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
daguysitinextou wrote:
yeah balcony sucks.

yeah when my team camps there i leave and i go to the type 100 room which is the best camping spot in the world

Yes! that spot is awesome! but i always end up with little midget 8 year olds with high pitched squeaky voices that only wanna camp on the balcony and with my friends its regular people who only wanna camp on the balcony. zombie 4 fighter zombie 8
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10987

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:07 pm

Something that pisses someone else off but is funny to everyone else;

Everyone's running around doing their normal things when they have a crawler, and when everyone comes back to the same spot, a crawler slowly comes towards the other player. Then it just scoops him up and he's downed.

Full perks, too. xD
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11517

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 9:26 pm

daguysitinextou wrote:
Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
daguysitinextou wrote:
yeah balcony sucks.

yeah when my team camps there i leave and i go to the type 100 room which is the best camping spot in the world

Yes! that spot is awesome! but i always end up with little midget 8 year olds with high pitched squeaky voices that only wanna camp on the balcony and with my friends its regular people who only wanna camp on the balcony. zombie 4 fighter zombie 8

yeah i people just want to camp there, my friends and ihave been camping there since the game first came out. large room, type 100(13east upgraed) teleprter just in case and peple up front have a straght line of zombies coming at them, easy headshots.

if you have an xbox send me a friend request and i'll play with you
Back to top Go down
twankies
Human
Human
twankies

Brains : 10877

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 10:47 pm

the one main thing is comments like "its right in front of you face" Then nothing else afterwards when you can see people going crazy trying to find new things... Throw us a bone for crying out loud, ROTFL
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11017

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 11:31 pm

there is like, six good camp spots in DR and it all depends on what your strategy at the time is....

that being said, i hate it when one random person doesnt listen to the group of three when we are camping and ends up killing the zom i am holding at the window. twelve seconds isnt enough time to hit the box twelve times trying to get some good guns, and upgrade them. lol
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 12:45 am

slaveofpeons wrote:
there is like, six good camp spots in DR and it all depends on what your strategy at the time is....

that being said, i hate it when one random person doesnt listen to the group of three when we are camping and ends up killing the zom i am holding at the window. twelve seconds isnt enough time to hit the box twelve times trying to get some good guns, and upgrade them. lol

i'll stay with my group if they camp at the balcony until i get what i need. when i get my uprgated guns, perks and money i'm gone. i won't stay with my group if they continue to stay on the balcony.
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:16 am

The balcony works but GOD is it boring.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 8:00 pm

Shackel11 wrote:

zombies is sopposed to be fun so if your bored.....do something fun
Back to top Go down
slaveofpeons
Zombie
Zombie
slaveofpeons

Zombification : 8
Brains : 11017

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:42 am

What i hate most about other ppl playing is that when me or my friend are playing and hosting (hosting is great when you have the bowie, you usually react faster than they do...) and some idiot decides to panzer or rifle grenade the zoms, and create crawlers, which are hard to hit when knifing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Nevernoz
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Nevernoz

Zombification : -1
Brains : 11187

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:48 pm

Getting stuck with fucking bitches who think they are so tight.

I played with these two guys from like the UK or something who thought they were all that. One guy went down and said, "OMG Toss a monkey to save me!!" :]] So I did. Right on top of him. And watched as all the zombies had an orgy on him and he vanished.
The other guy was like, OMG why didn't you save him?! So I told him that he was surrounded. Then I continuously teleported with only one of them and let the other die.
Back to top Go down
twankies
Human
Human
twankies

Brains : 10877

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:44 pm

Nevernoz wrote:

I played with these two guys from like the UK or something who thought they were all that. One guy went down and said, "OMG Toss a monkey to save me!!" :]] So I did. Right on top of him. And watched as all the zombies had an orgy on him and he vanished.
The other guy was like, OMG why didn't you save him?! So I told him that he was surrounded. Then I continuously teleported with only one of them and let the other die.

LMAO.. good sh**** ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:04 am

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
Shackel11 wrote:

zombies is sopposed to be fun so if your bored.....do something fun

That's what I meant. I like Z-B.
Back to top Go down
lipton2
Human
Human
lipton2

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10539

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 pm

Knife lag

Whiney voiced British kids

Kids who feel they need to scream into the mic

People who feel they need Juggernog as soon as they go down (even if there is a horde of 300 zombies 4 feet away from the team, they jump off the balcony and make a sprint for Juggernog only to get downed 12 seconds later and gets pissed and asks why nobody was covering them)

People that go to upgrade guns in the middle of a round

People that are suprised when dogs come around rounds 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 ect.

Retrieving Juggernog, only to get downed as you're drinking it

Getting killed by 1 hit, even with Juggernog (via being zapped by wunerwaffe, upgraded or not)

Kids that hog the box

Kids that won't buy doors due to greed
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

so true lipton and welcome to the forms
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13918

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:12 am

Nevernoz wrote:

Nevernoz please try not to use language like that.

Wow, it seems you all dislike British kids and players - i may go into hiding.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
andrew01992uk
Human
Human
andrew01992uk

Brains : 10684

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:23 am

i know most ppl hate playing with kids but i have to say my 9 yr old is a super player, im sitting here with him now, round 27, the git lol
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:03 am

YoungMaxwell wrote:
Nevernoz wrote:

Nevernoz please try not to use language like that.

Wow, it seems you all dislike British kids and players - i may go into hiding.

Aww, come on Firevice! Poor Firevice. He needs therapy.

But yesh, Nevernoz, that is what I tend to do. My dumb friend went down cuz he tried to hog all the kills by standing up by Jugg while I was by the box with no ammo, and only monkeys. He jumped off and got downed... So I threw a monkey on him and ran in circles and survived by throwing grenades, at like round 17. I am a winner Laughing
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11323

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:25 am

I hate it when 2 dogs hit you at the same time, so you die straight away =P
or when you stand in the teleporter and get swarmed, and you don't realise untill you're dead, that you don't have enough points to teleport.

It really annoys me when you get caught on an object whilst trying to run away...

Waaait, it annoys me when you go to fire a rocket launcher, and your team mates jump in front of you -_-
Never ends well =P
It also annoys me when I''m playing coop, and whoever I'm playing with accidentally presses L2, and throws a monkey bomb -_-
=)
Back to top Go down
Dippy
Human
Human
Dippy

Brains : 10542

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:59 am

I hate when you just stayed up till 3 am to play, and at round 31 the host decides to leave...
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Zombification : 22
Brains : 11468

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 am

When noobs throw monkey bombs outside of the map, so the zombies just stand there, and then they start freaking out that it's not working and that the game is stupid.

When a little kid keeps saying he knows how to hack the mystery box for good guns and then ends up with a Kar98K and says, "I wasn't trying to do the hack that time."
Back to top Go down
spiderflea
Human
Human
spiderflea

Brains : 10628

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:09 am

when lil kids are loud as hell

or when the australian people or canadians are on and there tryna talk to and you some you cant understand

when you used the last of your points for the random box and get a sucky gun and dogs come ugghh
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 Mexico
Brains : 10702

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:35 am

When people steal kills at your window.

when some one runs off in the middle of the round and dies and you waste all your monkey bombs to go and save him just so he wont quit and ur running as fast as u can u get there and just when ur about 2 revive him he dies! and he still quits XD.

When u rush to the box in the dog round and get Molotovs with no ammo in ur pistol.

When some one hogs the box and some how they have perfected the timing to the point where u cant get at it. and then gets the teddy bear.

When your the only one with a Mic.

When theres a bossy whiny little kid who wont STFU!

When the crawler runs into a betty!

When you die trying to revive the host whos threatened to quit and you have to sit out round 28 and then watch them get a crawler and try the box a gazillion times. Just to have the host die the next round and quit.

And mainly when u get overran by zombies and you try and teleport and either it doesnt let u teleport or someone else decided to teleport at the exact time.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11323

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:11 am

spiderflea wrote:
or when the australian people or canadians are on and there tryna talk to and you some you cant understand

-_-
Well i went to California, and I couldn't understand the american women speaking over the airport loud speaker! =)

Ooh, It annoys me when you try to get a trophy (or achievement) and you die just short of it.
I was just playing Shi No Numa, trynna get the 200 head shot trophy.
I ended up getting 187, walked through a doorway which had a crawly in it.
I got stuck on the crawly... it killed me =P
Sooo annoying =)

Ooh, another thing, is when I go to the mystery box, and Tyson throws a grenade in the box just as the weapon arrives.
Thus I can't get the gun, there's only the 'Press R2 to throw back'...
=) It's funny, but really annoying =D
Back to top Go down
ShadeSlayer18
Human
Human
ShadeSlayer18

Brains : 10704

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:57 am

when ur being a beast and you kill like the whole crowd of zombies with one clip of the mg, then you turn around to face your teammates, only to see that ALL 3 OF THEM let the window be overrrun, so you turn around to run and theres a zombie staring you right in the face.
Back to top Go down
bloodshot7x
Human
Human
bloodshot7x

Zombification : -4
Brains : 10600

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 11:14 am

When zombies crowd you at the box when you finally get a good gun.

And when your teamates are annoying as F***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.   Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies. - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That P*ss You off in Nazi Zombies.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-