Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Right in front of us

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Right in front of us - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Right in front of us - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 18
Brains : 10833

Right in front of us - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:41 pm

Yaminick wrote:
Me and my friends were trying to activate the trigger today with no luck Razz I kept trying to turn on Radio 5 which should be the one in Lab B(?) And throwing the monkey bomb in the furnace but nothing happened. Even if thats what we have to do it's tough to do it before round five.

This part of the code confuses me however:
index = maps\_zombiemode_weapons::get_player_index(players[p]);
plr = "plr_" + index + "_";
players[p] thread create_and_play_dialog( plr, "vox_gen_giant", .25 );
//iprintlnbold( "Just played Gen Giant line off of player " + p );

All I can tell is that it "creates" and plays a file then it prints "Just played Gen Giant line off of player" + p
p is a variable that they store the player in. It randomly generated a player before hand. I'm guessing that the text is printed down in the corner or maybe where the power up text appears. I think if it's possible we need to modify this code on the PC to either make the chances more likely, such as changing the 100 to a 2 or something, or by making another instance call the method.

That's a really good idea...or maybe put in code that simply activates vox_gen_giant? Where is this file located?
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Right in front of us - Page 3 Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11383

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:29 pm

Sorry, I should have been a bit more specific.
it's a trigger, to a peice of dialogue that only 1 random and individual player hears.
Maybe Radio 8?
Who knows =)
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Zombification : 18
Brains : 10833

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Acuity wrote:
it's a trigger, to a peice of dialogue that only 1 random and individual player hears.
Maybe Radio 8?
Who knows =)

But surely I could simply take the code to activate this vox_gen_giant and insert it in the power activation script or something like that?
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie
Dr Killshot24

Zombification : 31
Brains : 11396

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:41 pm

This "trigger" is getting a good, long discussion. It's gonna be hard to find. Keep looking guys. Mythos_Giant is getting a lot of theories also. Keep them coming!
Regards,
Dr Killshot
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:43 pm

JezusSaurusRex wrote:
Acuity wrote:
Maybe Radio 8?
Who knows =)

But surely I could simply take the code to activate this vox_gen_giant and insert it in the power activation script or something like that?
Jezus

=O
It would be good if you could =)
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10955

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:25 am

I think people who play on the PC should definitely give that a shot. I dunno if it will work though if they have some kind of patcher/launcher in place.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:04 am

Ooh, I've thought of another...
We start the game, facing the PaP, yes?
what about the little sign of the Ray Gun uselss and then powerful?
Maybe we have to apply the ray gun to something, after it's PaPed?
=)
Shoot some xerum525 maybe, or the clock (I doubt it), or the fly trap... blah =)
Just another idea to add =D
or maybe the 'right in front of us' is applied twice.
The ray gun sign starts right in front of us.
So we PaP it.
then our upgraded ray gun is still right in front of us ( we're holding it).
There was the thread about the pictures and writing on the raygun. Does it differ when it's upgraded? =)
Probably not, But still =D =D
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie
FBandikoot

Brains : 11337

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 2:30 pm

Maybe 'Right in front of us' meant/means examing the actual characters for scars tattoos anything SLIGHT changes in NAMES..just thoughts
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
Dippy
Human
Human
Dippy

Brains : 10602

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:50 pm

So if someone was able to extract the files of the 8th radio and play it, and get all of the quotes from the characters, shouldn't this giant thing be able to be extracted and played?
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10970

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:58 pm

It should be able to be extracted if it can be found, it is possible it is buried in the filesand difficult to find. I do like the idea of the PaP machine as the thing that is right in front of us. A lot of ideas keep coming back to there
Right in front of us
4th teleporter
needing upgraded weapons
Back to top Go down
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Brains : 10955

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:01 pm

I believe the reason we can't find the file that is played is because in the loop it is created right there on the spot. So I'm guessing that whatever plays may be customized to the player it is begin played for. And I thought every one shot everything with every weapon, normal and punched, but a little more shooting stuff couldn't hurt Razz
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12078

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:02 pm

We need to go through all the things that this could mean:

The Der Riese map
The PaP machine
The Colt
The Clock
The Mainframe
The Characters
The Power

There's got to be more, we need to keep adding. If we can get all the possibilities in one place, we can figure out between us what has been searched and stuff. That way we won't get people searching for stuff around places that others have already tried and failed. Come on guys we can do it!
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human
xX DUNNZ Xx

Right in front of us - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:17 pm

I like jackyboy1384's thinking, about how we can do this. Anyway, like somebody said, the trigger can only be activated by one character. I think it almost MUST be Dr. Richtofen, he's the only one who knows of Der Riese, and has been here before. Think about it, Richtofen knows pretty much EVERYTHING, but we need to use him as a key to unlock the secrets we cannot find. Also, if the Mythos_Giant is the 8th Radio, this would be relevent for Richtofen. The 8th Radio is Dr Maxis talking to new 935 scientists about joining group 935 over a P.A. system. If Mythos pretty much means history, the 8th radio could be a flashback for richtofen about when he first joined group 935.

P.S. This Mythos_Giant sounds AWESOME! (lol)
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:44 pm

The mainframe control box
The circle on the mainframe you teleport to
The structure the PaP machine is located in
Back to top Go down
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11307

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Just a thought, it may be that the "one character" that will be the trigger would be Dempsey, due to the fact that he is the only character availabel in the solo mode.
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human
xX DUNNZ Xx

Brains : 10706

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 5:46 pm

good thinking, forgot about that. also, he's the only one who seems to care about what happened at der riese, E.G.

"Hey Richtofen, what does all this s**t mean?" when he looks at the noticeboard

Nikolai and Takeo don't give a flying fudge (LOL)
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Zombification : 6
Brains : 12212

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

just dempsey being dempsey i guess Very Happy you know how curious US and UK people are in general its something about us all we want to know but the asia content people are laid back really
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:44 am

I'm now thinking it's something to do with the PaP
it's right in front of us, and is basically the focus of the map.
Also, there's Dempsey's weird disappearence at the PaP in the mainframe.
There's an explosion - he's gone. =)
Maybe we should try simple first.
Plant a bouncing betty on the main frame =D
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

Right in front of us - Page 3 Mexico
Brains : 10678

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Maybe let a bounging betty in the mainframe and afther that cock a grenade when a zombie is near so the two things explodes :S i dunno its very strange, why son hidden things in one map? also if you notice this map pack 3 is the map pack more big refearing for MB, maybe the eight radio is audio AND video and afther that something happens, maybe there are two playable der rieseĀ“s the one we play and the one before the zombie apocalypse, maybe when we are playing in the other der riese we need to trigger something, so when we get back to the after apocalypse der riese, we can unleash all the easter eggs, i dont know maybe i am crazy :S
Back to top Go down
GeorgeTheZombieKiller101
Human
Human
GeorgeTheZombieKiller101

Brains : 11274

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

Quote :
Maybe let a bounging betty in the mainframe and afther that cock a grenade when a zombie is near so the two things explodes
maybey you sould change cock to cook mokotoro lol Razz oh and the only in front of is the PAP in a teleporter maybey behind the pap is the 8th radio or someing like paper just a thought! (sorry if this has been posted on this thread, cant be bother to read it too late here in England!)
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human
spiderclimber

Brains : 10694

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:15 pm

ok stupid thought but maybe not. Has anyone tried to shoot the clock with the wonderwaffle while in the PAP machine or on the mainframe. If the waffle is the 4th teleporter or at least the activator, maybe this would do something.
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11671

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:20 pm

I can try that, I'm getting on in a couple of minutes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11671

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:16 pm

We just tried shooting the clock with an upgraded wunderwaffe, while in The PAP, and nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 6:11 pm

Doubt this will do anything but what if you put a betty on the mainframe or in front of the PaP and telported in, who the electric charge of the teleport cause the betty to explode?
Back to top Go down
Dege_92
Human
Human
Dege_92

Right in front of us - Page 3 Canada
Brains : 10658

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:55 pm

today i was playing with takeo and he said when the game started we have to find the switch first then when i turned the power on there was a voice saying something about the three teleporters has anyone tryed to hear what the voice is actually saying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right in front of us   Right in front of us - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right in front of us

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-