Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Did any of you see this post on COD??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is it possible there are a set of hidden instructions?
Yes
Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_lcap17%Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 6 ]
No
Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_lcap25%Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 9 ]
Maybe
Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_lcap39%Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_rcap
 39% [ 14 ]
WTF cares?
Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_lcap19%Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 36

AuthorMessage
Schwarze Sonne
Human
Human
Schwarze Sonne

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Wales-2
Did any of you see this post on COD?? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10735

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Vide
PostSubject: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:10 pm

"My fore word. CC seems to think that there is a code of set of instructions to follow in the game. Have any of you guys got a clue what he /she is talking about?? I cant see anything in the game, just wondered if any of you could."

@CarbonFibah, nice forum.......little bit cluttered though :-)

This is a quick post for those who do not know if they are coming or going. There is still a lot of speculation on Der Riese and I think a lot of people have not had the chance to understand why I am still making efforts to unlock DR.
Before I started putting any real effort in I asked myself the simple question…”Is it possible there is more?” I came to the conclusion that there was, you on the other hand might not agree….I will not try to sway you. Below are a few of the things I looked at to answer my question.

Trailer

There are a lot of things in the trailer that do not exist in the game as we see it. The illuminated clock, breaks in walls and the canon on the roof. The posts about the trailer are now numerous. I have made a couple myself if you wish to search.

Here is a question….
Why write the code to illuminate the clock…create a texture….feature it heavily in the trailer and then remove it for no cosmetic gain. The level would sure look better for having that illuminated clock.
Why fill in the holes in the walls with texture when they don’t affect game play.
Why remove the cannon texture from the roof above QR….there is no way that would have caused a glitch.
A lot of people have put it down to the trailer having been edited? I would retort why create something that has more visual appeal and then not feature it in the game?

Another bit of proof people like to shove in your face regarding the trailer being edited is that the timeline of the trailer is also wrong. I have an answer for that also. 
Don’t presume that the trailer starts anywhere near round one. If we presume it starts at round one the entire timeline or sequence is wrong. I suggest that the trailer timeline might well be correct, only if we take it that it does not start anywhere near round one.
This would go some way to explaining how the team has the weapons that they use in the trailer, and possibly why the clock is lit Uup.
My personal feeling on DR is that there are two power sources, also at some point in the game you can power down the factory and start again. My ideas are based on more than these things mentioned above, they include sound files some which are encrypted, textures, clues and a simple understanding of the map we have and what might be possible within the boundaries of that map.

Continuing Silence

Treyarchs inaction or what appears to be inaction speaks for itself. The XBL Inside Treyarch video has been bumped to the front page numerous times, at least in the UK this has been the case.
They have posted several Intel pages that suggest we are no where near to finding all the Easter eggs.
They have also posted recently that they do listen to the community, yet they made no mention of the communities blood thirst for MP4 or direct answers to Der Riese Easter eggs.
I agree that this is probably not a great idea, unless of course they are courting your curiosity and there is more to DR, which may come to light at some point.
For those that say Treyarch don’t care and don’t even moderate the forums this is not true, they have been wielding the ban hammer from day one. You have to report a post for it to be dealt with, then you have to take into account that there are a huge number of reported posts that need to be looked at on an individual basis for the appropriate action to be taken. I have reported posters and threads myself that have been dealt with appropriately and in a decent timescale.
A lot of people also post that the aim of Zombies is to get to as high a round as possible, none of my ideas or observations counter that basic idea…..if anything they further the prospect of getting past round 40, that is just with the inclusion of the ammomatic. There might also be traps in DR that are unaccounted for at the moment.

Previous Maps

I just wanted to point out a few things from other maps, encrypted files and some textures.
Asylum. There is a mounted machine gun on the fountain in the asylum, its is invisible but people have no clipped to it and then used it. It still remains invisible in use. There are Y tube vids of this. There is a sign behind the generator which is hanging in mid air.

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Verucht%20No%20Clipping/?action=view&current=_MG_4609-43.jpg

It sits in a room that can only be accessed no clipping.It is the same sign as the Der Riese zombie barriers that go down when you turn on the power.
There is a texture file for a hellhound also that does not appear in the game. There are encrpted sound files for a PA announcment, a few other sound files also give hints that there might be more.
Shi No Numa SNN has a lot going on. Here is a texture that shows a note that I do not think anyone has found yet. “Send word to Berlin”

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Shi%20No%20Numa%20Textures/?action=view&current=sumpf_paper_scrawl_c.jpg

I myself made a post showing four aged perk machine textures from the SNN files, they do not appear in game eg;

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Perk%20Cola%20Machines/Aged%20Perk%20Machines/?action=view&current=zombie_vending_revive_sumpf_c.jpg

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Perk%20Cola%20Machines/Aged%20Perk%20Machines/?action=view&current=zombie_vending_jugg_sumph_c.jpg

The Ammomatic file first appeared in SNN files and the character lines for the ammomatic are also from the SNN files.
Each character has lines for a barrel trap that explodes, and a guilitine that they have a short time to get to which don’t appear in SNN. These character lines are not encrypted so I am not going off a file name only.
The large amount of encrypted sound effect files in SNN speak for themselves. If you look at the original folder you will see allmost all the in game sounds are accounted for with un encrypted files. This leaves us with a lot of encrypted files that are very suggestive in terms of what might be possible in SNN.

Der Riese
There are a large amount of encrypted sound files in DR, also there are some textures found in the files that do not appear in the game.The Ammomatik machine also makes a reapearance in the DR files.

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Der%20Reise%20Textures/File%20Textures%20that%20are%20not%20in%20the%20Game/?action=view&current=zombie_factory_sawblade_c.jpg

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Der%20Reise%20Textures/File%20Textures%20that%20are%20not%20in%20the%20Game/?action=view&current=zombie_lab_coats_n.jpg

https://s774.photobucket.com/albums/yy29/Go1denMean/Der%20Reise%20Textures/File%20Textures%20that%20are%20not%20in%20the%20Game/?action=view&current=zombie_lab_coats_c.jpg

These are just a few of the textures I have found in the files, something to mention at this point is that a lot of people mention that there is nothing in the game code. I have come across a few pages of code where the OP’s suggest there are sequance triggers in the game.

If you have read this far please be aware that I have not by any means included everything I have come across, it would take to much time for me to find, host, provide links and write it all down. I do not by any means enjoy writing..I like to think on my feet and have problems getting those ideas to a written form. I left school when I was 14, so these threads I post require a fair bit of effort on my part.

Ideas are not Static

At no point have I ever imagined that my ideas or a theory should remain static. A few people on this forum have taken a simple idea and run it into the ground instead of letting it grow or become more concise through reasoned debate. I will come back to this a bit later on.

Variables

I made a quick short list of what the variables could possibly be. The list is by no means definitive just an e.g.

3 Brain Jars
Weapons
Change under machines
Perks themselves
Zappers
Radios
Antenna
2 Dead mice
Teleports
Gas lanterns

If you take into account other variables and that a certain character might have to activate an object or objects in a certain order with a certain weapon, I am sure that if you do the math you will realize that the chances of hitting a sequence are probably less than winning the lottery.
So why am I still looking??
Simple really, if there are so many variables and there is more to DR than we think, then…….there must be a set of precise instructions somewhere for us to follow.
I am not so stupid as to think I could find a trigger sequence by chance. I was naive in my first posts on these forums; I believed things would be reasonably simple. This can be blamed on a lifetime of being spoon fed the X button for pleasure. Maybe Treyarch have taken their games to a new level in terms of how we will interact with them and what is possible in the VR world. This one mini game might have implications that will affect the future of gaming as we know it.
I have made some headway in terms of interpreting the instructions but I have a long way to go before I have something I can bring to the community that they will be able to take on board. This is why I am trying to make the effort to break the code rather than post here. You will be required to improve your knowledge on many subjects to see the code.
I am also aware that there might be nothing more to DR, I am willing to take that chance and devote a bit of time and effort to find out.
I do not ask this of you, I do not demand that you listen to me or that my word is gospel. I only post here so that you may have the chance to ask of yourself the same questions that I have asked.

MP$

Lol.. that’s no typo, MP4 = $$$, Chefs recently took the time to post his observations on why there will be no MP4. Chefs forgive me if I misunderstood your thoughts. I tend to agree that there will be no MP4.
I do have an idea that there is a way Treyarch could continue to generate interest in its existing map packs and earn a little extra cash without releasing an MP4.
A lot of people have not purchased the earlier map packs, some of my friends only have MP3. There are those who might have MP2 and MP3 but not MP1.
This is pure speculation but does tie in with a few things I have come across. Lets say prior to MP1 Treyarch have a game plan. They have an expected date for MW2 and probably know that they will only be allowed to distribute 3 MP’s due to the release of MW2.
Lets suppose that they use this info to there advantage and set about the master plan.
First they release the MP’s in reverse order. Unlike DR there are not enough clues in the previous maps to get anything more from them, even though they all have extra textures, strange glitches and unheard sound files.
Lets just suppose that once/ if we have unlocked DR it will allow us to travel back through the MP’s but with the addition of the hidden files and textures being in place and useable? This would at some point encourage people to purchase the MP’s that had not previously been purchased. This is pure speculation on my behalf but it might go someway to explaining what could be going on with the unused textures and unheard sound files both encrypted and unencrypted.
It is also a good way to give something back to those who have purchased all three availible MP's

Static

I have posted several threads early on that did not take into account the full picture. First one goes…” Can we transport 3 people synchronized?” the general opinion of the forum was that this was not possible, I took that info at face value and moved on.
I then noticed the logo….question?? “Could this be a map?” I posted that I thought this was a possible instruction of how to transport four people synchronized. At the end of that thread I pretty much realized that I was wasting my time hoping for a little bit of reasoned debate.
Enter Dub Zee. He took the topic of transporting four people synchronised and somehow turned it back to three people transporting..missing the entire point of what I was saying. The fact there are four electrons on the map would not indicate three players were needed.
I appreciate that he took the time to check trinity teleporting….but by the time he had done this I had let the new topic of the map logo drop because when trying out ideas in game we realized that connection lag was an issue. It would be unlikely that an important part of the puzzle would be left at the hands of laggy connections. I now believe that the logo does still contain information but that it pertains to only one player, possibly Nikolai
The problem is this

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=221272&sid=5d57913264ce35e1890361c296018d31

and many other topics that are of a similar nature. They are based on static ideas that are also based on chance. I don’t buy lottery tickets because I understand the nature of chance. The only way you can beat chance is to arm yourself with enough info to narrow down the odds making it worthwhile to place a bet.
There is plenty of information contained in DR if you are willing to spend the time looking for it.
The very same person who posts that topic decides it is you that should now finish his work, whilst telling the forum that I am misleading you. I am not the one pushing these old static ideas in your face; remember where Dub gets his theories from. If he misconstrues ideas and beats them to death that is his problem not mine.
I have never asked anyone here to try out endless possible sequences. I just ask you to question what you think you know and nothing else. I had hoped that if debate started to take place I could add to it or take from it….I don’t think people have yet had the chance for reasoned debate to reach its possible conclusions.

Seeing through the BS

Well if you read this far you will understand why I think that there is a possible string of specific triggers in the map. If someone posts that they think shooting all the lanterns or simply not turning the power on is the secret to unlocking DR it is quite possible they are lying. Further more if they do not take the time to explain why they think these things or what info these suppositions are based on the likely outcome is that it will not work.
I still believe that DR can be a truly interactive map, if you find it hard to believe that it would require some effort on our behalves and more than just random X button pushing….look at what WTG did to understand the back story. How much time they put in when they did not have all the clues and what they achieved with their effort. Is it to much to ask for…….if the answer is yes, then sit back and enjoy your game.
If others choose to keep looking and wish to discuss these matters on this forum they should be given the opportunity to do so freely without hate or malice being directed at them.

Yours
C C
Back to top Go down
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

Did any of you see this post on COD?? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10968

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:55 pm

I agree with you that Treyarch would not have put in an extremely complicated combination of events that would need to be unlocked but not provide any guidance on what should be done. The developers want people to uncover what they have done so they can get credit from the fans for how good it was. If there is a complex combination of "switches" Treyarch would give some kind of guidance which might not be easily found. I am not agreeing that the complex combination exists but wish you luck in finding it.
Back to top Go down
Schwarze Sonne
Human
Human
Schwarze Sonne

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Wales-2
Brains : 10735

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 3:07 pm

Lolz its not my post, I just copied and pasted from COD

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=223661&sid=80ab010cb2753fa2c47e0ba3579e451b

Just wondered what you guys and gals thought. Has anyone bothered loking for those instructions?? I cant find any lool.
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Did any of you see this post on COD?? WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11784

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:02 pm

WOW, I read the whole thing and....WOW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
emokins
Human
Human
emokins

Brains : 10871

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:37 pm

i dont care if you copied. i respect it for the fact that it is so well thought through and considers a lot of things. this is an amazing post. WOOT Beers
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10961

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:35 pm

I think the interesting thing is "the weapon causes"....well maybe the weapon causes zombiefication. Is the weapon the wunderwaffe? is it the sheield? are they zombies because they are "so close to the shield"?
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11381

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:29 pm

Secret Kahuna, that works.
On the sheet beneath the moving brick, it says...
Quote - "But who could use such power without themselves turning..."
=D
I'd beleive it makes you turn into a zombie.
The characters look more 'zombified' in some loading map photos, then others... =)
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12875

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 8:15 pm

still haven't read the whole thing....but whoever did that really looked all over the map
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Did any of you see this post on COD?? Mexico
Brains : 10760

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:32 am

I like the way this guy thinks. those aged perk machines look very interesting.

what if there is nothing on der riese right now and then theres an update and they add something like the instuctions he speaks of.

also has anyone seen the mounted machine gun on the top of the fountain on asylum mentioned in the post? i looked on you tube but found nothing.

also that clock is very important i mean in the trailer they show it like 6 times! there has 2 be a way to turn it on i think it might have somthing to do with all the solar panels
Back to top Go down
Shackel11
Zombie
Zombie
Shackel11

Brains : 11045

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 7:47 pm

His idea is WAAAAY too complicated. Treyarch wants us to figure the plot out, not get lucky 2-3 years later.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19292

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

This is a very good read.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13479

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 11:47 pm

great post! thanks for bringing this over sonne! The aged perk machins looks like they may have been under the water, evidenced by the moss.

look at how the maps have code from next maps in them... anything from der riese that isnt there? (besides the ammo-matic?) I haven't seen any yet.
I am still keeping the "edward is alive" is my mind, they wouldnt lie about that. zombies cant, cant, cant be finished!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13070

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 1:36 am

The "Move wo- to Berlin" I think it says.."Move work to Berlin.."
The note is found like in front of the..comm room in the swamp..its hard to see but its kinda ashore where you can crouch down and look at it better.
Very interesting..read though.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Did any of you see this post on COD?? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13445

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 3:34 am

Nice to see you guys are still at it. I suppose there could easily still be something still hidden considering how long it took us to find the note under the brick.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:23 pm

You know what?

I'm glad that even now, about half a year after the release of Der Riese, you guys are still at this.
There must be more Easter Eggs like the moving brick. Remember what JD said all that while ago? "The answer is right in front of you"
This sort of thing is what we need to look for, strange rocks or tiles or whatever that look out of place. I doubt that we can learn anything more than what we already know from sync-porting, or shooting stuff with certain weapons.
Surely, considering how many of us there are, we can together find something. Anything.
I do not believe that there will ever be a Map Pack 4 at this point. I think if zombies return at all it will be in a stand-alone game. So we are all missing one little thing. The last piece of the puzzle.
I know we've made attempts at this before, but what this forum really needs is one huge thread containing every piece of information we've found since the beginning. It's easier to put together a puzzle if you know what it looks like.
I believe that we're close to finding something, we just don't know when it'll happen. I could turn on my PS3 and search right now, and find that one little thing that half the world has been searching for. It's possible, if we keep at it.

Jackyboy
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Did any of you see this post on COD?? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 11470

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:18 am

what's the moving brick? How have I missed this? Which map?
Back to top Go down
patastinky
Human
Human
patastinky

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10704

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 2:30 am

Hey guys i am down to help out.. I recently purchased a BlackMagic Intensity Pro capture card and i am willing to capture any video or make still HD frames for you guys.. Hit me up on PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did any of you see this post on COD??   Did any of you see this post on COD?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Did any of you see this post on COD??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-