Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Clock theory #2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob2003
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Jimbob2003

Clock theory #2 Ireland
Clock theory #2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 11172

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:32 am

Ok so I was playing nazi zombies yesterday and I was looking around for more easter eggs when a really good tought came into my head. You all know how the hands on the clock in Der Riese point to 1:15, well what if that was a date like 1st January 1905/2005? Or it could be a date AND a time like 1/01/05 1:15 am/pm and this could be the date and time something really important happened in Der Riese! Could this be the "Right In Front Of Us"?

Also, speeking of "right in front of us", could this meen right in front of "U.S"(United States of America) and hinting towards the location of a posible zombie map?
NOT hinting towards another easter egg in Der Riese!

Actually, from re-examining the "clock" in Der Riese it has 24 numbers on it, not 12 like a normal clock would so how is it a clock?
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Clock theory #2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11004

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:03 pm

well clocks on military bases have 24 numbers on it but in smaller print under the original number since they run on a 24-hour schuduale

EDIT has anyone tried sooting it with the wonderwaffen to make it glow

Last edited by Tyler212 on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10961

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 pm

well theres obviously SOMETHING to that damn clock....
Back to top Go down
Raiin
Human
Human
Raiin

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10596

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:01 pm

It points to 115, the element. Thats what i always thought anyways
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Clock theory #2 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13188

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:06 am

Secret Kahuna wrote:
well theres obviously SOMETHING to that damn clock....

i agree, i think we focus all our efforts into the clock as its, RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!

that is probably the trigger that has 2% chance.
get the waffel, PAP it and Shoot the clock before round 5. mission and a half but maybe possible?
seems a bit far fetched though, like everything else we have wittled down to.
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

Clock theory #2 Mexico
Brains : 10676

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:22 am

maybe we must obtain all the fly traps items before the clock starts again :S
i dont know if you already seen it but the clock is NOT static it moves a bit an then it returns to his original position and he is doing all that thing ALL the time.
So maybe we have to shoot the fly trap items before he returns to his position :S
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Clock theory #2 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13188

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 pm

Mokotoro wrote:
maybe we must obtain all the fly traps items before the clock starts again :S
i dont know if you already seen it but the clock is NOT static it moves a bit an then it returns to his original position and he is doing all that thing ALL the time.
So maybe we have to shoot the fly trap items before he returns to his position :S

Yea its just like its stuck and need a little push, or a new battery. lol.
dunno what you mean by collect all the flytrap items. im sure weve all had monkey,jugg,molotoves (before monkey), bowie knife....maybe not a holy pistol though...at the same time. interesting. doubt it though. No
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
tygere
Human
Human
tygere

Brains : 10649

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 11:42 pm

It keeps going back signifying that they are stuck in time when the eclipse happens so they keep reliving the last 3 seconds
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Clock theory #2 Mexico
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10760

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:34 am

yeah i was thinking that as well. That they were stuck in time and then there might be a way to get out of the stuck time so that the eclipse ends and the sun comes out so then the solar panels contribute they extra energy for the 5th teleporter to work so then u go to another room and there the ammo machine is!!!! ahahah but nah sounds too far-fetched. right?
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Clock theory #2 England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11743

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 6:13 am

Chivaa Ive heard Further Fetched, ( If thats How You Say It )
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:54 am

tygere wrote:
It keeps going back signifying that they are stuck in time when the eclipse happens so they keep reliving the last 3 seconds

Or, maybe the clock is just broken?

I know we've had some crazy things going on in the Nazi Zombies series, what with teleporters, Ray Guns, Lightning Guns, Suicidal Toy Monkeys with Memories, and zombies, but I still won't believe that the crew are stuck in time until Treyarch announce it.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Clock theory #2 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:22 am

tygere wrote:

So just because I clock is broken it means they are stuck in time? I can't even begin to imagine the amount of plot holes this would demonstrate if that were true. To be honest the clock not moving probably just signifies the fact that the factory is broken beyond repair. Until I see some kind of reason that the clock represents that they are frozen in time I think it's aload of rubbish.
Back to top Go down
Dege_92
Human
Human
Dege_92

Clock theory #2 Canada
Brains : 10656

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

i agree with jimbob mabe right in front of us means right in front of us could mean U.S and mabe u have to locate the united states board in the game and look infront of it
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Clock theory #2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 12209

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 pm

Dege_92 wrote:
i agree with jimbob mabe right in front of us means right in front of us could mean U.S and mabe u have to locate the united states board in the game and look infront of it

YEA!

could be the fourth teleporter with the board US on it and there could be something in front of it.
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content

Clock theory #2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Clock theory #2   Clock theory #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clock theory #2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-