Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. England-1
Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12506

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. Vide
PostSubject: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:57 pm

I want to hear some opinions on Modern Warfare 2 players who played early getting banned. Even the ones who bought their copies legitimately. Post below on what you think. I also want to hear your thoughts on glitchers getting out of maps already. Before the game is even released. So tell me what you think about that also. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11516

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:37 pm

i think its stupid that other people get the game b4 us, just because their too lazy to wait for it and they have a spare 300 dollars lying around.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 25
Brains : 12408

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:38 pm

I gotta agree with you DEMON.I think they should be banned and its unfair
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. Palestine-1
Brains : 11519

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:28 am

you shouldn't be promoting glitching, or talking about glitching here on the zombie boards.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:45 am

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
you shouldn't be promoting glitching, or talking about glitching here on the zombie boards.

I am not promoting glitching, we are allowed to talk about it, if it involves demonstrating, exampling or showing it is CoC violation. I am simply asking for opinions.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13014

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:48 am

Derrek Lee 25 wrote:
He wasn't promoting glitches, he was saying what do you "us" people think about people getting out of the maps already before the game is already even out..
I think it sucks that people are already trying to find/ or found those damn glitches..That's not cool..
Back to top Go down
reaperTGR
Zombie
Zombie
reaperTGR

Zombification : 19
Brains : 11479

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:50 am

I'm glad they got banned, they should have just waited like the rest of us and it's glitchers that makes games no fun.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:55 am

But hey..if you got your copy legit..-ly..then..why ban them?
Back to top Go down
reaperTGR
Zombie
Zombie
reaperTGR

Zombification : 19
Brains : 11479

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:05 am

Niho wrote:
How is it legit if they got it a week before it is supposed to hit shelves?
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12678

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:06 am

they didn't know about it really, they just thought, hey it's up here, let's buy it!! i'm pretty sure
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:10 am

for fun i went on youtube and tried to see if there were some accual glitches and there weren't any.

infinity ward even said that they hired profesional glitchers to check out the maps and find everything so they don't have people glitching.

Last edited by Derrek Lee 25 on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:14 am

Sorry to tell you but..MW2=Infinity Ward's territory, So..I don't know if there has been any glitches..I haven't seen any..
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am

oppps my bad wrong company i ment infinity ward
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:27 am

reaperTGR wrote:
Niho wrote:
How is it legit if they got it a week before it is supposed to hit shelves?

Legit meaning store-bought copy and not pirated. Not legit as in release date legit.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11461

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 10:42 am

I've beat it on veteran already and I'm still buying the prestige edition. For the record it is not illegal to mod your console nor is it illegal to make copies of games you own. What is illegal is downloading a game you do not own especially if you sell it. As for the modded console side you cannot get into legal trouble for modding it you can only get the modded console banned.

edit: btw i played this on my friends banned console offline not on mine.
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12517

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:44 pm

Actually, there are already glitch/out-of-map videos on youtube. Facepalm

And banning players who legitly bought their copy (at sticker price) from a company/vendor who broke the street date is going a little too far. Granted, they probably knew it wasn't out yet, but the real problem is the vendor's lack of knowledge/principal. That's who IW needs to go after.

Now the modders/pirates who illegally download the game....that's completely wrong. No it's not illegal to make a backup of a game you own. However, it's hard to use that defense when THE GAME ISN'T EVEN OUT YET!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13423

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:48 pm

baddreams, I disagree with your playing of the game knowing it was illegal, but dont ask, dont tell and were all fine.

I fell this is great! let the glitches be known! let IW release a patch days after release!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12154

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 5:02 pm

i wish glitches werent pathced in private matches cos i love them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:18 am

I know someone on this site that has mw2, he was playing it this morning, idk if i should say who it is though...
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 am

itz Cheerios wrote:
I know someone on this site that has mw2, he was playing it this morning, idk if i should say who it is though...

You mean baddreams? Yeah, he already stated how he beat it on Veteran. No offense baddreams.

Last edited by DEMON xMYQx on Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:20 am

o no, i know someone else
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:15 am

DEMON xMYQx wrote:
itz Cheerios wrote:

You mean baddreams? Yeah, he already stated how he beat it on Veteran. No offense baddreams.

LOL yes but I also stated it did not belong to me nor is it even at my house. It only takes about 6 hours to beat on Vetran.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 am

baddreams12345 wrote:
LOL yes but I also stated it did not belong to me nor is it even at my house. It only takes about 6 hours to beat on Vetran.

That is true, so that's why I said you stated you beat it on Veteran. But yeah he said who has it so that's my bad. Facepalm Facepalm2 Noose
Back to top Go down
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Zombification : 27
Brains : 12238

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:39 pm

Wow.... seriously wow.... SHAME ON INFINITY WARD

There is a difference between good taste and ethics. Glitching, playing a game early, modding etc is in bad taste. Stealing the game, cheating when playing against non cheating players, and greifing are ethically wrong.

Why am I not surprised that Infinity Ward, sister company of Treyarch, hates their best customers?
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:10 pm

I dont cheat but i taste bad lol

Also modding is not just hacking firmware to play burned games. Some modding is just changing cases, adding different color lights, or more fans, all of which do not affect anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.   Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Early MW2 player bans, even legit copies, and Glitches.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-