Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Mw2 Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ibanez

Ibanez

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 28
Brains : 12081

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:07 pm

I would have gotten a 29 killstreak. Well, I was playing TDM on Rundown and I got my 5 kills for the sentry and I put it in but it got taken down before it got any kills, I luckily got 4 more kills so I could calling my Pave Low but for some reason the pave low kills weren't counting towards my streak so I found another gun and took down 2 more guys and I got in my chopper gunner and demolished 10 more guys in less than 30 seconds and we won I went 30-1, got the game winning kill and got only a 21 killstreak.
Back to top Go down
Verstehen
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Verstehen

Zombification : 7
Brains : 10797

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 3:18 am

Ibanez wrote:
I luckily got 4 more kills so I could calling my Pave Low but for some reason the pave low kills weren't counting towards my streak
Ibanez none of the killstreaks count towards your kill streak Crying or Very sad
however i think we might see too many nukes if it did
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:18 am

^^ None of your killstreaks count towards your next streak if they are from a Care Package.

For example, you get a care package, and you get a Pave Low, it won't count. But if you get a predator missle from a normal killstreak, it will count. ( I think)
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14110

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:10 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
^^ None of your killstreaks count towards your next streak if they are from a Care Package.

For example, you get a care package, and you get a Pave Low, it won't count. But if you get a predator missle from a normal killstreak, it will count. ( I think)
That's exactly right. That's why I don't use the care package. My killstreak rewards are Harrier Strike at 7 kills, Chopper Gunner at 11 kills, and Tactical Nuke at 25 kills. The first two rewards will really rack up some kills so it makes it easier to get to 25 and get that Nuke to end the game. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Ibanez

Ibanez

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:06 pm

Verstehen wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
I luckily got 4 more kills so I could calling my Pave Low but for some reason the pave low kills weren't counting towards my streak
Ibanez none of the killstreaks count towards your kill streak Crying or Very sad
however i think we might see too many nukes if it did

I didn't get the pave low from a care package though. I got it from a 9 killstreak reward, I had my rewards as 5 kills - Sentry, 9 kills - Pave Low, and 11 kills - Chopper Gunner.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12018

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 7:03 pm

this is an easy one, makin like spider-man on favela jumpin ova building towards end of game, 5 enemies runnin down one alley, just as im jumpin ova, and i shot a grenade down there with grenade launcher, pwned em all and won the game

when it showed the kill in slow mo everyone was screamin either
"SKILLS"
or
"NOOBTUBE" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 5
Brains : 11412

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:26 am

stealing oppo care packages, picking up their pavelow or harrier and then pwning their team with it. CHeers!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13012

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:48 am

Getting my mouth destroyed by JD2020,Carbon,Crazzy, and then Covert..
I felt betrayed..haha
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:58 pm

Niho wrote:
I felt betrayed..haha

Odd way of putting it, but yeah, very true. Razz
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11685

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:23 pm

i was playing with crazzy, and reaper, and i stole a guys AC130, And him and his mates filed a complaint Razz

Kinda harsh, but i was negative, so needed a 'Little revive'
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:35 pm

Niho wrote:
I felt betrayed..haha

I was on the other team and got killed by JD at least 10 times Sad. Didn't really get killed by covert a lot Razz.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:16 pm

Ibanez wrote:
Niho wrote:
I felt betrayed..haha

I was on the other team and got killed by JD at least 10 times Sad. Didn't really get killed by covert a lot Razz.
Lol you douche, JD was the one asking who had the Chopper Gunner during one of those games. And guess what, I had the Chopper Gunner and I was racking up the kills. Lol Razz
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:52 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
Ibanez wrote:
Niho wrote:
I felt betrayed..haha

Lol you douche, JD was the one asking who had the Chopper Gunner during one of those games. And guess what, I had the Chopper Gunner and I was racking up the kills. Lol Razz

LOL! Who said Ibanez was a douche? EVERYONE

Ummm.... Yeah.. I was playing with Strwrsbob earlier today... We sucked XD
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13918

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:59 am

Just randomly launching a knife last night at the start of a game on scrapyard and getting a kill - wish it was winning kill so i could have seen it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
TrimPage
Zombie
Zombie
TrimPage

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11514

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:22 pm

well i finally have one now: ok so i was playing with my friend online, and he was on the opposite team. we needed one more kill to win so i started sniping with my thermal scope. I saw someone and i sniped them in the balls and they died. So it was the game winning kill and everyone got to see it. As it turns out, the guy i shot was my friend. He still hates me a little for it. Also i started sniping later and got an AC-130 which was pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Finally got my first nuke last night. It was sweet! I was playign Demolition on Scrapyard and I was using the Scar. I had gotten my Harrier strike but then I died so I called it in the next life and got another Harrier strike. I quickly got my Chopper Gunner and as soon as I whipped that out I got another 14 kills so easily. I kept going on that life to see how many kills I could get and I think I got 34 or 35. I let the round go a little bit before I called in the nuke and I called it in right at the end of the game when the other team blew up one of the positions. It was awesome, especially since it went all slow mo at the end. I think I ended up with like 66 kills and only like 5 deaths. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Zombification : 12
Brains : 10756

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Would have to say last night match in terminal we were playing Sabotage Hadd every single person on my team using a riot shield. We surrond the bomb so no one could Plant or Diffuse it. Man where they flippin pissed after that game. Ended up Goin 16-2 not bad for a riot shield ha ha
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 12900

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 4:37 pm

Niho wrote:
I felt betrayed..haha

Awwww. Little niho couldnt handle us?
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12515

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:47 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
I got a couple. Yesterday we were playing CTF and we had a full party so we were packed to the brim with leetness. This allowed us to get 20 flag caps while the other team got a big fat 0.

Another time was when earlier today when I got a 28 kill streak using the Chopper Gunner.

Very Happy

If it's the match I'm thinking of, it was on Wasteland and we finished 16-0. Me, Covert, Carbon, Cannon, Senor, and Matt. We literally had people lined up to take the damn flag! Razz As soon as we captured it, another teammate had already grabbed it and was running back to our flag. Cool Think I had 3 or 4 that match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 9:23 pm

^ Lol nice. I just got the challenge " IT'S PERSONAL"
I came behind the guy sniping on Afghan, teabagged him for a full 30 seconds, shot him and throwing-knifed him Very Happy

What's your killstreak Covert? I can't seem to get a nuke for my life Sad
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 Mexico
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10702

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:08 pm

The best moment to date is getting a 20 kill streak with nothing but my knife. no killstreak rewards. just my knife!

with the magnum/tactical knife
marathon pro
lightwieght
commando pro

i ended up 38 and 3 on overpass without firing a single shot =] just running and knifing
Back to top Go down
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

myerstep

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11349

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:06 am

When i was using a riot shield and getting shot at when the dude shooting at me stopped to reload i threw a knife at him and killed him
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:18 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
I came behind the guy sniping on Afghan, teabagged him for a full 30 seconds, shot him and throwing-knifed him Very Happy

My killstreak or my killstreak rewards?
My highest killstreak is 35 I believe.
My killstreak rewards are Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner, and then Tactical Nuke. Getting the first 7 kills for the Harrier Strike are the hardest. After that it's pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11031

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:03 pm

The best moment for me was when I was in Ricochet Search and Destroy,I thought that I still can kill people on my own team.I grab a granade and stand next to a friend of mine.He saw me explode next to him and he was laughing so hard on the headset and people of my own team were sending me messeges saying-

Idiot
Dumb a@&
NOOOOOOB
HAHAHAAHAHA U Suck,etc.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 8:26 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
KNO1ATALL wrote:

My killstreak or my killstreak rewards?
My highest killstreak is 35 I believe.
My killstreak rewards are Harrier Strike, Chopper Gunner, and then Tactical Nuke. Getting the first 7 kills for the Harrier Strike are the hardest. After that it's pretty easy.

Hrm.. I like Pave Low better. It gets you kills while your getting kills.... But I have to unlock the Nuke first Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Moments?   Mw2 Moments? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Moments?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-