Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Site News Section is for Site News ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Site News Section is for Site News ONLY UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Site News Section is for Site News ONLY WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14168

Site News Section is for Site News ONLY Vide
PostSubject: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:33 pm

Something that I've noticed recently is that people have been careless regarding where they post their threads. Most of the times these threads have been put in the Site News Section where they do NOT belong. Please be cautious of where you post your threads because you want to make sure that you are posting them in the most appropriate location. If you are having difficulty deciding where to post your thread then absolutely feel free to contact a Mod for their opinion. They will be the best ones in deciding where to put your thread.

Another thing I would like to mention is that the Site News Section of the Forums is for Site News ONLY! Carbon and the Mods are the ones to determine what should be placed in the Site News Section. Most threads here should be done by Admins and Mods only. There have been some threads that are made by others simply because they are news worthy. If you would like to have your thread in here then please contact one of the Mods and we will decide and give you permission. Otherwise, please do not post here unless given consent by on of the Mods.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask because I'll be more than happy to respond.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 12958

PostSubject: Re: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:15 pm

Well done Covert, very nice write up. We are always here to help. And if a mod isnt on send us a PM we will get back to you as soon as we get it..
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14168

PostSubject: Re: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:29 am

Bump to make sure that everyone sees this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11093

PostSubject: Re: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:04 pm

yup we saw it....
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Site News Section is for Site News ONLY England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11743

PostSubject: Re: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:21 pm

Seen, and Acknowledged
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site News Section is for Site News ONLY   Site News Section is for Site News ONLY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site News Section is for Site News ONLY

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-