Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? England-1
If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11729

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? Vide
PostSubject: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:12 am

A Lot of hype was brought to nothing, but what was everybody hoping for? And what would have been the ideal Map Pack 4 for you? To Start of, Ill give a Example.

Under the catacombs in paris. It would be set you start in a tunnel, waking up. the roof caved in behind you, and now your trapped.

New feature
You can now use the roof to your advantage during the game. By shooting certain points, you can cause rocks to fall, and land on zombies. These rocks can later be moved by having half of your team out of action moving the rocks (Like reviving, But for 25 seconds)

New gun - Sentry turret/Claymore
This weapon is activated by zombies when they walk past the claymore. It does not blow up, simply alerts the sentry turret which takes them out. Last for 26 seconds, Then is out of use for 1 Minute 34 sceonds
-REPLACES FENCES-

New ability
Each character Packs their own melee weapon.

Dempsey - Bowie Knife. Moderate Range, Fairly high power.
Nikolai - Axe. Long reach, Moderate power
Takeo - Katana. Long reach, Moderate power
Richtofen - Meat cleaver. Short reach, High power

New foe
Ever 5-7 rounds, Dust settles, You face either larger zombies, which have to crouch to fit in the catacombs.
To defeat them, you must run, and when underneath a unstable rock, shoot it down
or
You face Bats, which leach life in one long suck. A Comrad must help you or you will go into last stand within 10 seconds
A Max ammo is given at the end of each
-REPLACES DOGS-

Now, any different ideas, or contrdictions? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? Wales-2
If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13545

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? Vide
PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 9:07 am

I really like these ideas. It sounds like the map is alot more interactive with the rocks and stuff that you can shoot. I also liked the inclusion of the Sentry Turret. It would protect you sort of like a barrier but would be alot harder to activate! Bats are a cool idea as well, they could have eyes like the Nazi Zombies!

Anyway, I posted my Map Pack 4 idea back in September here; https://codzombies.forumotion.net/map-pack-4-hopes-dreams-f16/homicidal_llama2-s-map-pack-4-idea-t1108.htm . Mine is in the Paris Catacombs as well and the base of the Eiffel Tower.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10604

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 11:39 am

Why only in paris WHEN IT COULD BE all around the other part of the globe my ideas are the following: Peru,Machu Pichu ok so ur doing research on the mysteries of Machu Pichu from martian help and that when suddenly your researching in the caves a rock falls on you and you get unconcious then you must find a way with whole lots of zombies around you i personally would put like some futuristic guns then every certain round like instead of dogs like big aliens or something comes and you have to kill them i would put like a nuke when you do certain kills you skip 2 rounds or so about the max ammo i would do like every 3 rounds unless you kill the aliens in a certain amount of time and you get it the insta kill that would be harder to get you would have to knife certin amount of zombies unless you kill the aliens again in shorter time i would put like instead of killing zombies with knifes when they come and surround you,you could kick their ass with fists and kicks and i would put in bazooka like a flare that distracts zombies and where it falls all the zombies go there while ya kill them then sometimes like dangerous animals around you and bite you or so so be extra carefull andthat would damage you.THE END

I WORKED 20 MINS WRITING this so please tell me what you think no harsh comments please this is how i think it would be if i did it which you all wish i wouldnt. Rasengy out
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? England-1

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 1:06 pm

Homicidal Cuban wrote:
Why only in paris WHEN IT COULD BE all around the other part of the globe my ideas are the following: Peru,Machu Pichu ok so ur doing research on the mysteries of Machu Pichu from martian help and that when suddenly your researching in the caves a rock falls on you and you get unconcious then you must find a way with whole lots of zombies around you i personally would put like some futuristic guns then every certain round like instead of dogs like big aliens or something comes and you have to kill them i would put like a nuke when you do certain kills you skip 2 rounds or so about the max ammo i would do like every 3 rounds unless you kill the aliens in a certain amount of time and you get it the insta kill that would be harder to get you would have to knife certin amount of zombies unless you kill the aliens again in shorter time i would put like instead of killing zombies with knifes when they come and surround you,you could kick their ass with fists and kicks and i would put in bazooka like a flare that distracts zombies and where it falls all the zombies go there while ya kill them then sometimes like dangerous animals around you and bite you or so so be extra carefull andthat would damage you.THE END

I WORKED 20 MINS WRITING this so please tell me what you think no harsh comments please this is how i think it would be if i did it which you all wish i wouldnt. Rasengy out

Nice ideas, But its nazi zombies. If you could incorporate more authenticity, then that would be a great layout
Back to top Go down
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? PuertoRico-1

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:51 pm

oh lol oops
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11367

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:04 am

I think they should make unlockables in Nazi Zombies =)
By getting an achievement, you unlock a new ability like double stap or something like that =)
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:45 pm

Maybe, attachments for your weapons, like apature sight?
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Brains : 11075

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 3:48 pm

Stealth wrote:
Maybe, attachments for your weapons, like apature sight?
That would be nice too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:09 pm

OH and one more thing i think they should do something like a war or something and you get to be a zombies too that would be awesome 1st person view from a zombie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13545

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 4:13 pm

If they ever made zombies as a more interactive thing instead of just seperate maps they should of indeed made unlockables for example as you level up further you can unlock different guns and eventually get to choose the weapons that you want in the mystery box. It would still be completely random you'd just get weapons with box ammo or aperture sights or bi-pods etc.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13174

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:34 am

Acuity wrote:
I think they should make unlockables in Nazi Zombies =)
By getting an achievement, you unlock a new ability like double stap or something like that =)

double stab would be EPIC!!
thats what should happen with double tap anyway. stabing takes way to long when he goes in for the lunge. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Tactical Knife would be good. Light weight and marathon would be good aswell
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13174

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:10 am

i would like to see cod 4 have a stab at zombies, but if they wont then, i would like to see an option, like the kill streaks in MW2 but you can choose what guns to have in the mystery box.
so each person would have a different selection of guns to choose from.
there is so much from MW2 we could rob and introduce to zombies.
duel uzis would be sweet,
throwing knifes,one hit kill,
auto shotgun,
sticky grenades.......

tactical NUKE!!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Killstreaks.
Back to top Go down
Fazer1000
Human
Human
Fazer1000

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10737

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Ahh Map pack 4, The map pack that will never exist Lol, Hmm Yeah futuristic guns, Or just a frigin type 99 so people will stfu about it Lol, but i like the idea off new traps, if you made it on a hill kinda thing you could make it so you could press the button and the logs drop and crush all the zombies.

Maybe a nice new setting Smile Id like a actual town where theres a clock tower which you can climb up and theres a PTRS on the wall, 1 person snipes at the top, other 3 cover the doors and you can run around the town seeing guns on the beds and stuff Smile

Maybe a Airfield, Crashed plain which you can climb onto a mounted machine gun, and maybe a new random box which have attachments like silencers and apeture sites It would be awesom, Doesn't anyone agree?
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12062

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:24 am

Coqui123 wrote:
Killstreaks.

You mean like, 100 kills without getting downed? Because I don't think it'll be a challenge to anyone to get a 3-killstreak or even a 25-killstreak.
But yeah, that's a good idea:

UAV: Shows zombie locations.
Care Package: Refills ammo?
Counter UAV: Zombies don't know where you are, so don't go directly towards you?
Sentry Gun: Kills zombies and proves as a distraction, maybe it takes 10 swipes to be destroyed.
Predator Missile: Obvious...
Precision Airstrike: Also obvious...
Harrier Strike: Obvious again...
Emergency Airdrop: Refills ammo + 1 random killstreak per person.
Attack Helicopter: Obvious again...
Pavelow: OBVIOUS...
Chopper Gunner: Be the gunner of a gunship which stays for 30 seconds.
AC-130: Same as Chopper Gunner.
EMP: Not sure about this one...
Tactical Nuke: Kill all zombies in the round.
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 11:25 am

jackyboy1384 wrote:
Coqui123 wrote:
Killstreaks.

You mean like, 100 kills without getting downed? Because I don't think it'll be a challenge to anyone to get a 3-killstreak or even a 25-killstreak.
But yeah, that's a good idea:

UAV: Shows zombie locations.
Care Package: Refills ammo?
Counter UAV: Zombies don't know where you are, so don't go directly towards you?
Sentry Gun: Kills zombies and proves as a distraction, maybe it takes 10 swipes to be destroyed.
Predator Missile: Obvious...
Precision Airstrike: Also obvious...
Harrier Strike: Obvious again...
Emergency Airdrop: Refills ammo + 1 random killstreak per person.
Attack Helicopter: Obvious again...
Pavelow: OBVIOUS...
Chopper Gunner: Be the gunner of a gunship which stays for 30 seconds.
AC-130: Same as Chopper Gunner.
EMP: Not sure about this one...
Tactical Nuke: Kill all zombies in the round.

Maybe the EMP instead of making all electronics offline,make the electronics online.Example:All the traps go on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:50 pm

Yeah i think we all agree here that what we need is killstreak rewards in zombies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?   If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If instead of activision, you Had to make a Map Pack four, What Would You Change and introduce?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombies Hereafter-