Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

World War 3?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

World War 3? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
World War 3? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 13
Brains : 11035

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:38 am

i was think like a twist like what if the nazis real did make the zombies and ended up using them to win ww2(and after words something goes wrong with the genes of the zombies and they turn on the nazis)
the story wouuld have an american russian and maybe an african
the american missions would be him trying to help out surviers and looking for secret bunkers to save as many people as he can so he can revolt and destroy the zombies(ends up finding a bunker just to find hordes of zombies in there)
the russian would try searching for hidden nazi information so they can find a way to kill the zombies from the inside(but die at the end)
the african would have to fend of different kinds of zombies animals and try to reach a chopper out of there

i was thinking for a side game
they have the orignal zombie style game (make the zombies act more like zombies then mummies)and have an insta killl mode or start off where u last died
new perks
new waffe weapons(idk like a top that cuts up the zombies or something)
more types of zombies
-normal
-mutanted(and i dont mean glowing im mean dicusting looking one that are 10 feet tall)
-ones that kind of move like the possesed and crawl around all fast
-animals hienas,lions,zebras,horses, and bears
and a zombie playing mode
where ur a special zombies that the nazis made that could actual think and you actually like people
you'll have to kill 12 other "smart"zombies and each one u kill the more zombies that will respect u and follow and help u out

you have have any other ideas please feel free to post anything thats on ur mind

Last edited by Snowyman13 on Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Migeer
Human
Human
Migeer

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10530

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 2:01 am

nice idea
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

World War 3? Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13130

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 6:24 am

sweet, would bring a new theme to killing zombies. wild african animals all zombifyed up. i like it. maybe in this one we could have the mobility of MW2 because you can jump and climb anything on the new COD. and it would make getting away from a running zombie that more intense.(they climb what you can also)
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am

ya it would be a lot more challenging and it would seem like a zombie apocalypse
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

World War 3? Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13130

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 11:51 am

it would be awsome, if like you said about the zombies being more like zombies, and not mummies.
at least they would scare the sh*t outta you with their twisted bodies and broken bones half attached.lol. and random paths instead of walking in a line. that would make it harder and fun!
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

World War 3? PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10560

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 10:13 pm

I like the zombie helping you out thing its pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:17 am

thank you and ya the zombies helping you out idea was pretty cool cause the majority of people kind of want to play as zombies
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

World War 3? Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13501

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:35 am

I like the idea of zombies helping you out but in a different way. What if, for example, you had to open a door but the only way to open it was to apply alot of weight. So you'd have to lead a pack of at least 10 zombies to the right position to stand on a spot to open the door without getting yourself eaten alive!
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:50 pm

thats a good idea but it kind of reminds me of pikmin
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

World War 3? PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11031

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 8:34 pm

Very nice idea.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 1:35 am

why thank you sir and i feel like my idea is too much like ever other zombie game....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World War 3? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War 3?   World War 3? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War 3?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombies Hereafter-