Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Here we go again...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Here we go again... UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Here we go again... WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13479

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 10:32 pm

Time to play the guessing game again...
when will COD7/ Treyarch's next project be announced?

as most of you know, the next CPOD is usually announced in december. willl there be COD7? yes. a worker at treyarch confirmed they are making COD7.
but... will it be zombies? edward is alive.

I can bet a new COD will be announced before the next year. will it be zombies? knowing activision, it will. either we will have all zombies, or zombies will be a HEAVY focus.
what do you guys think? 2 discs, 1 of all zombies? zombies having routine DLC? only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11093

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:04 am

finally a zombies topic(hasnt been one in a while)i
in my opinion there not gonna announce it this year it would be to past im pretty sure there gonna work on it a bit more before they even deciede on announcing it
and i highly doubt the main focus will be on zombies but who know i might be wrong
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12734

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am

Definitey not this year, i am like 90% sure, have you seen how slow treyarch is with everything??
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:51 am

@Trickster?(wasnt ur name cheerios or something before)i agree but better they take there time and perfect it then rush it and have it unsatisfing
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12734

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Yeah that's true, and yes my name was itz Cheerios, but i changed my gamertag, so i'm Triixster now
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:59 am

ok and hope they do make a full game just wonder how it will turn out
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:46 pm

I think zombies was far too popular to be dropped now. I mean come on, the only reason why World at War was so popular was because of the zombie mode. It's the only reason why people don't sell it. Treyarch can't just drop the zombies and let Modern Warfare steal the limelight. Ever since World at War came out zombies was one of the best parts and it's only gotten better. I doubt it will be announced this year unless Treyarch decide to announce it on Christmas Day as a 'christmas present'. Remember that the board said:
"WE WILL RETURN" and that's got to mean something.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13479

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 4:51 pm

good point @jackyboy. zombies will not be dropped. its a money pit. I think it will be announced by the end of the year, or maybe at least in actvision's Q4 report. (they usually include some new titles).
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Homicidal Cuban
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Homicidal Cuban

Here we go again... PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10618

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:55 am

Yes activision wont stop making zombies because its just some good business for them they arent that dumb to stop gaining money.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11156

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 6:24 am

Zombies is what brought me into the Call Of Duty franchise. Anywho, they'll probably announce early next year. I doubt the zombie mode will be a HEAVY focus, but it will probably be included considering the massive success that it had/has. I'm surprised Infinity Ward didn't try to capitalize on it.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13070

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 11:34 pm

Yeah..since they still have that.. "We'll be back" thing..
They'll probably be back soon hopefully.
I sold my WaW..sadly..>_>
So..if they announce another pack I will die.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Here we go again... Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 4:12 pm

If they EVER want to compete with the popularity of MW2 they will have to release a zombies game. They'd be stupid not to! Another ww2 just really wouldn't cut it in the slightest and a Vietnam game would be a pretty dull experience considering it will just be more of the same. I reckon it will be a zombies. On the other hand though knowing Treyarch they will just release another war game using Modern Warfares game engine.
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Here we go again... PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11089

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Maybe they will announce it in New Year´s Eve or maybe when Mw2 Popularity goes off.Right now I am getting a little tired of the same maps in Mw2.I know it is a little early to get bored of Mw2 but I am.Anyway,back on topic,I really thought they were gonna release a Map Pack 4.Knowing Treyarch,I think they will make a New Brand Cod Title.Not sure about the hole Nazi Zombie thing.But we still don´t know very much what happen to Edward and all of the other characthers.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Sponsored content

Here we go again... Vide
PostSubject: Re: Here we go again...   Here we go again... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here we go again...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombies Hereafter-