Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 12515

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 9:45 am

^^^^ Hey, I'm Welsh, but I've never been to Wales. Be sure to post some Pictures!
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11745

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 10:56 am

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
I swear my rep level has been locked. I've been given pluses for a while but it has constantly stayed at only 68. Weird.

I'm off to Wales today until after New Year so I'll speak to you lot in a few days!

ive also been stuck at 7 for a long time :S
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14170

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:25 am

I got L4D2 (w/ strategy guide), candy, clothes, Cloverfield, some rechargeable batteries for my X31's, $50, and a PS3. With the PS3 we got Uncharted 2 and Little Big Planet, along with the Bluray movie Race to Witch Mountain. Very Happy

Regarding the Zombification issues, sometimes it just takes a while to receive it. Other times it just doesn't recognize it and it gets stuck. Not much you can do about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11095

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 11:47 am

well its kind of late to say x mas so i guess by the time someones reads this its might be 2010 so...
happy new years?
and i got an ipod touch, clothes , The SS brotherhood of the bell(book about nazi experiments and conspiresys) and money
could get any games famiy kind of broke right now but eh what can u do hope everyone had a great x mas
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11786

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 6:54 pm

I know its late but I got - Ipod touch , Iphone (yes spoilt) DJ hero renegade edition, GH5, 32 Inch tele (plasma) , L4D2, The Sabatour , CLOTHES ,a few dvd's and last but certainly not least 275 pound which half went in bank I also got 65 pound worth of game cards. Off of my money i bought : Tony Hawks Ride , Game Cards I bought Borderlands and Forza 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!   Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Merry Christmas! Here is my gift to all of you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-