Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

World War Z Movie!?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

World War Z Movie!? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
World War Z Movie!? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 12
Brains : 11041

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:57 am

I heard at some Border's that a movie adaptation on Max Brook's World War Z is in production. I just picked up the book and so far it's epic, so to thoose of you that have read the book, what are your thoughts on a movie version?
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

World War Z Movie!? Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13501

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:37 am

Dumb idea. Chances are it will come out as some over the top Hollywood movie that barely relates to the story at all. To be honest I don't know how they'd translate it to the screen unless they did it in sort of a 'mockumentary' style (looks like a documentary but is all fiction).
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 5:59 am

True. Who knows, might come out like Cloverfeild or District 9.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13012

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 8:09 am

Cloverfield didn't really turn out well..
District 9 did it real well.
But ..I would assume it could be done well if Max is there to tell them how the scenes will work and whatnot..
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:43 am

Niho wrote:
But ..I would assume it could be done well if Max is there to tell them how the scenes will work and whatnot..

Totally agree. If Max is on board and oversees the script writing process then I'll definately give it a chance. If it's processed by a bunch of money grabbing studio execs then I won't be to bothered. It seems these days that just because a book is amazing they think it will work as a movie.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13012

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:51 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Niho wrote:

Totally agree. If Max is on board and oversees the script writing process then I'll definately give it a chance. If it's processed by a bunch of money grabbing studio execs then I won't be to bothered. It seems these days that just because a book is amazing they think it will work as a movie.

Twilight. >_<
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:28 am

^ LOL OWNED
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

World War Z Movie!? PuertoRico-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11031

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:11 pm

^^LOL.Well so far so good for the book.A movie version sounds great but I just hope they include very important details in the book.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:47 pm

Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 5:58 pm

srm-trpr78 wrote:
Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
????Well I am not part of the southeast nor New York.Im actually from Puerto Rico.
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:00 am

Coqui123 wrote:
srm-trpr78 wrote:
Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
????Well I am not part of the southeast nor New York.Im actually from Puerto Rico.
What? Oh, no, no, no, you misunderstand. Yonkers is the name of a city in New Jersey in World War Z that the US uses as a sort of "Alamo", if you know what I meen. I'm saying that the battle of Yonkers would look great in the movie.
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:20 am

^Only to be retaken and renamed hero city... sorry if i ruined the book for you. Wink
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 9:36 am

Coqui123 wrote:
srm-trpr78 wrote:
Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
Judging from the Puerto Rican flag and the "coqui" part of your name I coulda guessed Wink

I'm puerto rican but have never been there, what are the couqui frogs like?

( Sorry bout off topic)

I thought Cloverfield and District 9 were both great movies, though CF was a little stupid at times.
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:15 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Coqui123 wrote:
srm-trpr78 wrote:
Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
Judging from the Puerto Rican flag and the "coqui" part of your name I coulda guessed Wink

I'm puerto rican but have never been there, what are the couqui frogs like?

( Sorry bout off topic)

I thought Cloverfield and District 9 were both great movies, though CF was a little stupid at times.
Off topic-Coquis are very beautiful.Here is an image if you would like to see-

World War Z Movie!? Ant

P.S.-Are your parents from Puerto Rico or were you born in P.R?
Back to top Go down
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:59 pm

srm-trpr78 wrote:
Coqui123 wrote:
srm-trpr78 wrote:
Yonkers. 'Nuf said.
What? Oh, no, no, no, you misunderstand. Yonkers is the name of a city in New Jersey in World War Z that the US uses as a sort of "Alamo", if you know what I meen. I'm saying that the battle of Yonkers would look great in the movie.
Oh sorry its my fault.I misunderstood.Oh and yeah the battle of Yonkers would look pretty awesome.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:32 am

Niho wrote:
Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
Niho wrote:

Twilight. >_<

The difference being there is that the Twilight books weren't amazing and nor were the films. Not a good combination at all...

There doesn't seem to be to much information on WWZ at the moment; http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0816711/ . It's supposed to be out this year though which seems extremely unlikely if theres no casting rumours or anything!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World War Z Movie!? Vide
PostSubject: Re: World War Z Movie!?   World War Z Movie!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World War Z Movie!?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-