Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaus Media
Human
Human
Kaus Media

SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short) WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10280

SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short) Empty
PostSLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short)

Are You Infected???>>>

Spoiler:

Last edited by carbonfibah on Thu Mar 11, 2010 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : graphic)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short) :: Comments

lissa110
Re: SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short)
Post Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:30 pm by lissa110
That was a pretty cool video. I added the spoiler because it is a little graphic and some people may not want to see it. But, I thought it was awsome.

Last edited by lissa110 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : changed wording)
Kaus Media
Post Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:55 pm by Kaus Media
Thanks, i'm glad you liked it!

I didn't understand realy what do you mean with this spoiler thing and what do you mean when you say "too graphic", i'm new at this forum thats why...
lissa110
Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:11 pm by lissa110
Sorry, adding the spoiler shows that there may be something that people may not want to see, so you add the spoiler and say something like theres blood or graphic. Because some of the scenes have blood (which was pretty good looking) you just want to add it just incase someone is eating and they dont want to see that with there meal. Sorry it took so long to reply and welcome to the forum hope you enjoy and will join us when we go to the updated site.
strwrsbob
Post Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm by strwrsbob
Great job guys, really liked it. Realistic effects, and great camera work. loved the upside down shot!
Homicidal_llama2
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:20 am by Homicidal_llama2
Some good editing and great cinematography. One question though, why did the zombie carry a knife and why did he go after the guy in the Batman t-shirt and not just eat the girl??
lissa110
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:56 am by lissa110
I think the girl was a zombie too. Theyre not traditional zombies its like a disease.
Kaus Media
Post Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:37 pm by Kaus Media
Thanks everone!!

Ok, what more or less happend before this scene goes like this - a chemical war that infected a big chunk of the population and made them zombies, and now the whole area is in cheos - army fighting zombies around the city, some people are infected (zombies) and some are not...
The girl became zombie already before this scene (you can maybe see this twords the end because she has a bleeding wound on her back, which was done by the zombie before Dani came), and she basicly joined forces with the zombie to take revenge on her reel life boyfreind, Dani, whom she hates anyway because of how he treats her for some years now.
Dani doesent know she is a zombie untill the end, even if he suspect something is wrong...

AnyWho, it's ofcourse hard to understand all of this while watching the movie, but thats what i ment... The most importent thing is that the girl is a zombie already.

Sorry for my bad english in case i made some mistakes...
Homicidal_llama2
Post Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:38 pm by Homicidal_llama2
Ohhh I get it now. What an awesome twist! Great little short.

SLASH ZOMBIES!!! (04:30, Future Sci-Fi short)

Page 1 of 1