Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19292

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? Vide
PostSubject: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:50 pm

Tweeted this article awhile ago, but it was deleted. Probably forced by Activision... anyway I found another copy. if this is true, sounds like CoD 7 will be one hell of a game!

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? Wwwtotalgamingnetworkco
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
myerstep
WhatWeKnow

myerstep

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11407

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:18 pm

if thats real that is going to be da bomb
Back to top Go down
lissa110

lissa110

Zombification : 18
Brains : 10948

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm

That would be so awsome I would love to play this game and zombies, yippy. hopefully it is all true.

Last edited by lissa110 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispell)
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 12958

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:23 pm

Well im very glad to hear some kind of zombie news. I hope we get a confirmed saying from treyarch soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

Zombification : 12
Brains : 11099

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:13 am

Black ops zombie mode? HELL YEAH! Flamethrowerzombie 11
Great post!
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 am

Say, sence it is going to be black ops, would it be safe to say that you could be part of an elite zombies hunting squad it CoD 7? Just a though.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:01 am

zombies could be totally separate from the single player black ops storyline. The way I see it, the next CoD won't be just about a war, it will be more about different black ops missions during.. say teh 80's or whatever. But thats just my hypothesis. With zombies being on a different storyline.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:43 am

I won't get my hopes up just yet but this does sound so much better than Vietnam, especially if zombies are in the mix.
Back to top Go down
patastinky
Human
Human
patastinky

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10704

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 2:27 pm

i've never been to cuba before
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13070

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 pm

Maybe..it'll be..like a totally like awesome way to start it off on the first zombie like level.
You play as the the original 4 and see what happened to them and if the zombie outbreak were to be contained for a little bit..:0
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:50 am

carbonfibah wrote:
zombies could be totally separate from the single player black ops storyline. The way I see it, the next CoD won't be just about a war, it will be more about different black ops missions during.. say teh 80's or whatever. But thats just my hypothesis. With zombies being on a different storyline.
Well, that's kind of what I ment. I was just thinking that if the theme of the game was black ops, than if there is a total new zombie mode then I think it would be cool if you take place in a special tasks force in charge of mopping up the remaining zombies around the world, with each location having similar things in comman that you must piece together to find out the fate of Der Riese and other tie-ins to WaW. That way if you didn't play the first game, you can get a good idea of what happened... Totally seperate from the real story mode ofcoarse. Treyarch, if you listening then you should take some notes here.... Wink
Back to top Go down
warner86
Human
Human
warner86

Brains : 10907

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:22 am

you speak to treyarch community manager carbon? he must of hinted at zombies in treyarch's next COD project
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 4:48 pm

I may or may not have learned things, I really can't say. I am sure we will find out some more info in the upcoming weeks/months.
Back to top Go down
srm-trpr78
Zombie
Zombie
srm-trpr78

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 12:40 am

carbonfibah wrote:
I may or may not have learned things, I really can't say. I am sure we will find out some more info in the upcoming weeks/months.
Wait. Are you yanking us? You jerk!
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:40 am

srm-trpr78 wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
Wait. Are you yanking us? You jerk!

no, I am just saying we should be hearing more news soon.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13559

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:52 am

Don't doubt the Carb meister srm-trpr78. If he does know something he wouldn't be able to tell, I doubt his relationship with Treyarch would still be intact if he did!
Back to top Go down
warner86
Human
Human
warner86

Brains : 10907

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:39 am

after the release of mw2 dlc on ps3 i guess we will hear about it
Back to top Go down
patastinky
Human
Human
patastinky

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:43 am

It would be great if they would allow Zombies to come out of the ground as a killstreak instead of dogs. 15 killstreak call in the zombies.
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13479

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:39 pm

I don't Think 've seen you at the new site! We have moved to callofdutyzombies.com/home and we are using to forum there. You will need to re-register, But I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
patastinky
Human
Human
patastinky

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 10:22 am

strwrsbob wrote:
I don't Think 've seen you at the new site! We have moved to callofdutyzombies.com/home and we are using to forum there. You will need to re-register, But I hope to see you there!

I'm on there now, however for some reason it won't send me my password. I forgot it Sad ugh! to many passwords to remember.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12513

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:18 am

Beers Well lets go celebrate, we know it's true now!
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:04 pm

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight now.
I hope this is all true!! It would be the best thing ever for Treyarch to recreate the zombie mode in CoD 7! Sadly, I have a feeling that there will be a new storyline, not the one we currently have. It's the sort of thing I would expect Treyarch to do after all the disappointments they've dealt us over the past 6 months.
But I really hope this is true!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???   Call Of Duty: Black Ops ??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty: Black Ops ???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: CoD 7 Discussion-