Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

is there any new news? (CoD7)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
stokies2
Human
Human
stokies2

is there any new news? (CoD7) WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10794

is there any new news? (CoD7) Vide
PostSubject: is there any new news? (CoD7)   is there any new news? (CoD7) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 am

Its been a long time since I was last here and the forum has grown and...tbh got a bit complicated - Is there a thread that incorporates all the findings so a new member (or an old one who hasn't been here for a while) can catch up on the theories and discovered Easter eggs?

The last easter egg I know found was this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0O0Tlib3zQ

My thought on this.....

In the vid 7 years is mentioned - the kids assume this is 7weeks but 7 years from 1945 would be 1952 and...

February.
In the United States, a mechanical heart is used for the first time in a human patient. (now thought of as routine imagine the reaction in 1952)

February 26 – United Kingdom Prime Minister Winston Churchill announces that the United Kingdom has an atomic bomb.

March 20 – The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.

April 23 – A nuclear test is held in the Nevada desert.[/i]

May 1 – East Germany threatens to form its own army.

June 19 – The United States Army Special Forces is created

[i]August 14, 1952, a disc is said to have crashed near Ely, Nevada, USA, and 16 bodies were allegedly recovered.

November 1 – Nuclear testing: Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean, with a yield of 10.4 megatons.

What are you lot thinking. With the annoncment that COD7 will have zombies will the first round be in Navada??
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

is there any new news? (CoD7) UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19234

PostSubject: Re: is there any new news? (CoD7)   is there any new news? (CoD7) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 4:39 pm

Well if zombies will be in the new game, perhaps they will coincide with the time era for the game. If so then Area 51 could work. There really isn't any more news that has been released yet about CoD7. When the time is right, I will be conducting some interviews with JD2020 to get the scoop on some things.

As for the easter eggs for new members in one place, that has already been incorporated in our NEW site which will be open to the public very soon, within a week at most. possibly this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

is there any new news? (CoD7) Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13501

PostSubject: Re: is there any new news? (CoD7)   is there any new news? (CoD7) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:40 am

stokies2 wrote:

February.
In the United States, a mechanical heart is used for the first time in a human patient. (now thought of as routine imagine the reaction in 1952)

February 26 – United Kingdom Prime Minister Winston Churchill announces that the United Kingdom has an atomic bomb.

March 20 – The United States Senate ratifies a peace treaty with Japan.

April 23 – A nuclear test is held in the Nevada desert.[/i]

May 1 – East Germany threatens to form its own army.

June 19 – The United States Army Special Forces is created

[i]August 14, 1952, a disc is said to have crashed near Ely, Nevada, USA, and 16 bodies were allegedly recovered.

November 1 – Nuclear testing: Operation Ivy: The United States successfully detonates the first hydrogen bomb, codenamed "Mike", at Eniwetok Atoll in the Marshall Islands in the central Pacific Ocean, with a yield of 10.4 megatons.

This is actually some pretty cool information here. Good find. It could be completely possible that the next zombies could be to do with Area 51, Nevada. Hell, people even though MP3 was going to be Area 51 at one point so speculation about that place has been flying around for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is there any new news? (CoD7)   is there any new news? (CoD7) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is there any new news? (CoD7)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions, Suggestions, Issues :: Questions-