Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

** Contest Schedule **

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19340

** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:19 am

Big Jakedogg wrote:
Can i have 10 am Sunday?
Sure.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11070

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:21 am

ok thanks
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 6:22 am

Big Jakedogg wrote:
ok thanks

Ask around the forums to see if you can get two others to join you.
Back to top Go down
badakillnmachne
Zombie
Zombie
badakillnmachne

Brains : 11162

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:41 am

dude sign me up for 3:00 today i might be able 2 get some frnds and u will be the moderator rite?
Back to top Go down
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

Brains : 11070

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:46 am

I need 2 people to play in the tourney with me Sunday at 10 am my gamer tag is Big Jakedogg
Back to top Go down
j6ak9e
VIP
j6ak9e

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11571

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:12 pm

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRADULATIONS TO RINGMASTER FOR BEING THE LAST MAN STANDING. IT WAS A TOUGH FIGHT WE MADE IT REALLY FAR BUT HE INCHED ME OUT AT THE END WHEN I WENT DOWN AND HE COULDN'T GET BACK TO ME, EVEN THOUGH I REVIVED HIHM LIKE 15 TIMES. ha ha ha J/K RINGMASTER. IT WAS A GREAT GAME. I BOW DOWN TO YOU, YOUR GREATNESS!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL. IT'S GONNA BE TOUGH TO BEAT THAT!
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com/
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12782

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:08 pm

WAIT! i said AM, not PM
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10760

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:15 pm

j6ak9e wrote:
I WOULD LIKE TO SAY CONGRADULATIONS TO RINGMASTER FOR BEING THE LAST MAN STANDING. IT WAS A TOUGH FIGHT WE MADE IT REALLY FAR BUT HE INCHED ME OUT AT THE END WHEN I WENT DOWN AND HE COULDN'T GET BACK TO ME, EVEN THOUGH I REVIVED HIHM LIKE 15 TIMES. ha ha ha J/K RINGMASTER. IT WAS A GREAT GAME. I BOW DOWN TO YOU, YOUR GREATNESS!

Thanks for making it 7:00 AM for me, I get disqualified because I WOKE UP AT 1:00 PM. You needed to think about your teammates I was trying to stay up last night because I knew I wasn't going to make it and I pasted out. So thank you for disqualifying me. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:18 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
j6ak9e wrote:

Thanks for making it 7:00 AM for me, I get disqualified because I WOKE UP AT 1:00 PM. You needed to think about your teammates I was trying to stay up last night because I knew I wasn't going to make it and I pasted out. So thank you for disqualifying me. Evil or Very Mad

Maybe you should have thought about that before you agreed to that time. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for you, you didn't have to choose that day and time if you thought you wouldn't make it.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10760

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:20 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
j6ak9e wrote:

Maybe you should have thought about that before you agreed to that time. I am sorry but I have no sympathy for you, you didn't have to choose that day and time if you thought you wouldn't make it.

He never told me what time when I signed up, I told him after to change it too afternoon but he said NO.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 4:23 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
carbonfibah wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
j6ak9e wrote:

He never told me what time when I signed up, I told him after to change it too afternoon but he said NO.

Well it was posted on the schedule for you and everyone else to check. you should have just backed out if there were going to be issues. If you have anything else to say you can PM me, however no more posting about this situation here.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 5:17 pm

itz Cheerioz wrote:
WAIT! i said AM, not PM

It has already been fixed.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12124

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 2:17 am

man, this is getting crazy! Sorry I can't join in the fun, if we have a PS3 competition I will join in definetly!
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Brains : 12782

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:44 am

carbon can we tell me when we are rescheduled, because my team was on, but gunman wasn't on, and that's who willy said was going to be our moderator, even though on here it says you are...i'm just confused. Sad
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14216

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:06 pm

itz Cheerioz wrote:
carbon can we tell me when we are rescheduled, because my team was on, but gunman wasn't on, and that's who willy said was going to be our moderator, even though on here it says you are...i'm just confused. Sad
Yes, I apologize for the confusion. I got caught up with things here on the site and I completely blanked about the game and about the time so I got on a bit too late.

Also, I have taken Carbon's position as Moderator because he is on vacation for a little bit and does not have access to a computer. If you'd like, you could contact me through xbox live or through the site's messaging system so that we can determine another time for your match.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11536

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:30 am

i was just wondering does anybody know when the ps3 contest will be?
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:34 am

i hope they have a ps3 contest but i dont know how they will have a prize + almost all mods on this forum hav 360's No

zombie 10
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Brains : 11536

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:48 am

you can add me on psn: jeremyschmitt and we could sign-up and play together if you want
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:37 pm

A PS3 contest is in the works but there are still several things that need to be nailed down. We also have to determine how well the 360 contest has gone. One of the things that I think that we will also be needing to know is how many actually have a PS3 and would be willing to participate. We would need a fairly large amount of people to commit to it before it can actually be started.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:49 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
A PS3 contest is in the works but there are still several things that need to be nailed down. We also have to determine how well the 360 contest has gone. One of the things that I think that we will also be needing to know is how many actually have a PS3 and would be willing to participate. We would need a fairly large amount of people to commit to it before it can actually be started.
Ok, thanks for letting us know. We can start off by me saying that I have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Brains : 11052

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:32 am

come on ps3 can't wait but first i have to buy shi no numa and play with only 3 people for a while
Back to top Go down
Phantom
Zombie
Zombie
Phantom

Brains : 11657

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:35 am

CovertGunman wrote:
Would you want to make a new thread figuring out how many people have ps3?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:35 am

Phantom wrote:
CovertGunman wrote:
Would you want to make a new thread figuring out how many people have ps3?
It's something I would have to discuss with Carbon. Unfortunately there's several things going on at the moment that in my opinion might be pushing the PS3 contest back for a while. It's nothing official yet, but that's my own thoughts on the situation.
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 13006

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:22 pm

i have a team of three thats waiting for ps3 tourny!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Contest Schedule **   ** Contest Schedule ** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

** Contest Schedule **

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-