Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vosty3
VIP
Vosty3

Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 11706

Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode Vide
PostSubject: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Has a lot of answer to what we already know but gives more insight in general.

http://wethegamerz.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40731&posted=1#post40731 Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.wethegamerz.com
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11016

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:01 pm

hey next time you get something like this you should ask the community what questions to ask and ask the most popular
Back to top Go down
Vosty3
VIP
Vosty3

Zombification : 1
Brains : 11706

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:08 pm

We landed the interview back in early june and received answers back but hadn't posted the interview until recently. We of course knew most of the answers already shortly after we submitted the interview questions. They wouldn't have leaked anything im certain. The only thing they leaked out of the interview is that the women crying must have lost someone close to her or is missing someone close to her. Possibly Peter or the dead guy? Most of these answers of course will either come in MP3 or the plot will get even thicker?! Can't wait to see how it unfolds!
Back to top Go down
http://www.wethegamerz.com
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11068

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 pm

He also mentions Nikolai being evil. I might have misunderstood this, but could this mean he is there for evil reasons?
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12476

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:10 am

damuffinman123q wrote:
He also mentions Nikolai being evil. I might have misunderstood this, but could this mean he is there for evil reasons?
Well maybe because read this about Nicolai:
Stalin himself cannot stare Nikolai in the eye, no one can. For in his eyes you see the soul of a man burning with a hatred of all things living. His closet is full of skeletons, many of them with the flesh still attached. Before the war, Nikolai quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. His aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning Nikolai’s axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. After her tragic demise, Nikolai’s reputation spread quickly through the party, and it wasn’t long before Stalin himself had heard about the psychopathic politician who killed anything that came within 5 feet of him. As soon as the war started, Nikolai was dropped at the front line and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and Vodka for several years.

With many weapons in his arsenal, not least of which is his breath, Nikolai Belinski can look death in the eye and say “I know you”.
DOES THIS NOT LOOK EVIL TO YOU???
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11068

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
damuffinman123q wrote:
Stalin himself cannot stare Nikolai in the eye, no one can. For in his eyes you see the soul of a man burning with a hatred of all things living. His closet is full of skeletons, many of them with the flesh still attached. Before the war, Nikolai quickly made his way up through the party ranks by killing the next man in line, and by marrying politically. His aspirations all came crashing down after his fifth wife mysteriously died while cleaning Nikolai’s axe with her neck. Little did he know that she had been sleeping with a high ranking party official on the side. After her tragic demise, Nikolai’s reputation spread quickly through the party, and it wasn’t long before Stalin himself had heard about the psychopathic politician who killed anything that came within 5 feet of him. As soon as the war started, Nikolai was dropped at the front line and forgotten about, where he wallowed in self pity and Vodka for several years.

With many weapons in his arsenal, not least of which is his breath, Nikolai Belinski can look death in the eye and say “I know you”.
Haha yea thats true, I'm just wondering if he has evil reasons for being at Shi No Numa.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:15 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:
Robotik360 wrote:
damuffinman123q wrote:

Haha yea thats true, I'm just wondering if he has evil reasons for being at Shi No Numa.
Yea.I though he was good... pale
Back to top Go down
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10969

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:01 pm

maybe hes in the illuminati and he originally had something to do with the zombies coming to life
Back to top Go down
Raging Hofa
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Raging Hofa

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11016

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:05 pm

Sweet sweet
Back to top Go down
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:08 pm

also the tungusta event happened in russia, where nikolai is from. and since richtofen is also in the illuminati maybe he recruited nikolai to check out the meteor
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:24 am

gt.350@charter.net wrote:
also the tungusta event happened in russia, where nikolai is from. and since richtofen is also in the illuminati maybe he recruited nikolai to check out the meteor
Maybe but wasn't Russia and US against Germany?
Back to top Go down
PrOnTo
Human
Human
PrOnTo

Brains : 10866

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:14 am

Robotik360 wrote:
gt.350@charter.net wrote:
Maybe but wasn't Russia and US against Germany?

Yeah but why are all of them a team then?
Back to top Go down
gt.350@charter.net
Human
Human
gt.350@charter.net

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 8:23 am

well in the beginning of the war they had a treaty[Russia and Germany]. and since this all got outa hand maybe they asked for help or we had something to do wit this in the first place
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11015

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 9:46 am

one thing that kinda helps explain why the group is together:

we are all in agreement that shi no numa takes place around the same time or just after verruckt. verruckt is the only zombie map that give a date (Sept 1945). In september 1945, the war was over in europe and in the pacific. so, it seems to me that the zombie infection was really discovered in berlin, 4 months after the end of the war in europe. as time progresses, it is discovered that the Axis powers (germany and japan) have been experimenting with zombies and it has gotten out of hand. so the allies (Russia and USA) send 2 of their most ruthless soldiers in with a japanese soldier who is familiar with the swamp to help contain the area. of course they run into the german scientist who has been working on the project. this is just a theory of mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode   Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interview with Lead Audio + Writer of Zombie Mode

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-