Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Shi No Numa Storyline UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Shi No Numa Storyline WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19278

Shi No Numa Storyline Vide
PostSubject: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Shi No Numa Theories

We theorize that Shi No Numa is where the majority of the story takes place so far. On Shi No Numa there are 4 different characters, Character Bios can be found here… http://www.callofduty.com/intel/227

Tank Dempsey (USA)
Nikolai Belinski (RUS)
Takeo Masaki (JAP)
Doctor Richtofen (GER)

The Shi No Numa trailer begins with the dialogue,

Dempsey: We're here, this is the place
Nikolai: Finally I was getting tired of Takeo’s rambling
Dempsey: Shut up Nikolai, and get your gear

This leads us to conclude that Nikolai, Dempsey and Takeo traveled to Shi No Numa, and Richtofen was already there performing experiments on the meteor, element #115, and the Wunderwaffe DG-2. The trailer also shows Richtofen with the DG-2. As seen here,Shi No Numa Storyline Dg2richtofen
It has been noted that #115 was moved from Verruckt to Shi No Numa for further research.

There are 4 characters and 4 huts, we theorize that each character has their own hut, we are not certain which character belongs to which hut, but we assume…

Dempsey = Comm Room
Takeo = Fishing Hut
Richtofen = Doctor’s Quarters
Nikolai = Storage

Possible usage of these rooms…

Comm Room - ( the possible link to alien life form perhaps?.. well before the meteorite hit! scientists investigate and possibly become contaminated and well you know the rest)

Doctors Quarters - ( well self explanatory)

Storage Hut - ( holding pen for the acquired #115)

Fishing Hut - (source of food for the people working at Shi No Numa)

We have theories about each character activating the radios in their own huts. We have messed around with this a little, and found a new transmission in the storage hut, it can be viewed here…

Storage Hut radio transmission transcript

“assistance!”

Voice 1

Here they come!
They’re everywhere!
We need to get these doors open!
Don’t leave me!

Voice 2
Hang in there
Were going to get the power on

Voice 1
Hurry up, ok

Background Voices
They’re everywhere!
We’ve got to go
“sound of a m1 garand reloading”

Then there are some muffled voices I couldn’t make out
There is also a lott of noise from zombies as well in the background

This leads me to believe this is from Verruckt
Is Peter Voice 2 in the transmission?

There are also 3 radios in the first room you spawn in, pressing “x” on each radio starts a transmission, it can be listened to here,

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 (1st set of numbers)

"I hope your receiving this transmission Peter, if you’re not then all hope has been lost
You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum and now we had to move the experiment here.
The numbers will guide you.
The giant must remain *static* all costs
Repeat Der Reise *static* safe at all costs
The DG-2 experiments continue *static*
But we have an early advantage now
Find Dr *static* and Dr. Maxis *static* they may know whats going on
The use of *static* 115 is dangerous at best.
I'm not sure if we can continue here.
We've lost most of our best *static* (sounds like he says scientists at the end)
I hope you get this, I hope it hasn't happened there too
But I'm almost out of hope"

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 (2nd set of numbers)

"Who are the two doctors? Is Richtofen one of them?

The transmission talks about the number 115 and that it was experimental, I found that it is the atomic number for a chemical, probably used in the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Here is a picture of the number 115 on a crate in the first room,
Shi No Numa Storyline Photo0615090044

Element #115 is Ununpentium. It is the temporary name of an artificially produced radioactive chemical element that has the temporary symbol Uup and has the atomic number 115. It was discovered from the bombardment of atoms of Americium-243 with ions of calcium-48. Among the product of the bombardment were four atoms of ununpentium which in less than 1/10 second decayed into atoms of ununtritium.

ok, whats funny is "ununtritium"

Ununtrium is the temporary name of a chemical element in the periodic table that has the temporary symbol Uut and has the atomic number 113. It was discovered from the bombardment of atoms of Americium-243 with ions of calcium-48. Among the product of the bombardment were four atoms of ununpentium which in less than 1/10 second decayed into atoms of ununtritium. On September 2004 a team of Japanese scientists declared that they succeeded in synthesizing the element. Keep in mind, scientists in 2004 claim they have "synthesized" the element. Which prior to 2004 mainly took place during WWII or after this all took place. The original form of the element perhaps? contained within the Area 51?

Possibly the Japanese scientist in declaring they synthesized the element could that have been the cause for "Shi No Numa?

This substance #115, was found in the meteor or extraterrestrial rock. Shi No Numa Storyline Photo0615090055
The meteor can be seen on the right side of storage, refer to this picture for the location, Shi No Numa Storyline 11638948sdfsdfs

Notice how the meteor has the blue electricity around it? This blue electricity is not only fired from the DG-2 but is also how the hell hounds spawn, in a flash of blue electricity. There are numerous generators around Verruckt and Shi No Numa that conduct the blue electricity and are used as shock fences.

If you shoot the meteor with certain weapons and the different characters, they say things like,
“That is not of this world”
“Oh that rock, must be where element 115 comes from” (shot with DG-2 with Richtofen)
It also talks about how it is the cause for the beasts, aka the hell hounds.

Last edited by carbonfibah on Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19278

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:34 pm

Do know that the Russian army is called the red army?

This is a quote from a forum I was told to look at,
"Also when Nikolai shoots the meteorite he says "Maybe the Red Menace would be interested in this." This brings up the question who is the RED MENACE. I suspect some power who is controlling all this. Menace, means scare and or fear so that could be Red Fear or Red Scare. So now we might have a possible subject behind all this. Also in Russia a Red Menace started the Cold War in the late 1940's also between 1917 and 1923 a plot was uncovered to send bombs to 36 United States addresses, and no one was convicted, but one person was behind it. So think about this one person can be behind this."

Could Peter be Russian, and involved with the Russian army?

The numbers from the transmission have been deciphered as coordinates.

R-4808N 37 14 06 115 48 40 are coordinates for Area 51
37°14'06N 115°48'40W
http://skyvector.com/#30-17-2-3294-3333

I was also given this link,
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090304044619AAKFR8m
and here is an except from that page:

“Other names used for the facility include Dreamland, Paradise Ranch, Home Base, Watertown Strip, Groom Lake and most recently Homey Airport. The area is part of the Nellis Military Operations Area, and the restricted airspace around the field is referred to as (R-4808N), known by the military pilots in the area as The Box."

This is where the R-4808N comes into play from the number sequence to verify the coordinates. I wonder why these numbers are at the beginning of the transmission, when they could have been at the end? Is there something to that?

60 54 06.96 101 55 44.94 are coordinates for the crash site of the Tunguska Meteorite. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunguska_event

The word Tunguska can be found by going through the storage hut of the main building and looking to the left through the window of the hut you cannot access.

Shi No Numa Storyline P62400059048576

There is no real publicity surrounding it. Why is this odd? Consider what year this was.
All Americans were on a razors edge with what Hitler was doing overseas, and with the recently enacted Un-American committee looking for Communists inside our boarders. Don't you think an explosion of the magnitude from a 500 ton missile hitting our soil would have caused a big stir? If your not sure, let me refresh your memory. Later that year on October 31st, there was a Radio broadcast by Orson Wells which cause such panic, people were loading their guns and heading for shelters.

In the space outside the map to the right of the storage hut is a meteor with no crater.
Is it possible that the #115 mentioned in the transmission came from that. Here is an article about the event…

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6239334.stm

The Tunguska event also has another option that is less believed and less talked about. Nikola Tesla often made broad and wild claims. Around this time he made one regarding a weapon involving electricity and his Wardenclyffe Tower. He claimed he could target and transfer a huge amount of electricity to any point on the globe resulting in massive devastation.

Nikola Tesla

Directed-energy weapon
Later in life, Tesla made remarkable claims concerning a “teleforce" weapon, the press called it a "peace ray" or “death ray”. In total, the components and methods included:
An apparatus for producing manifestations of energy in free air instead of in a high vacuum as in the past. This, according to Tesla in 1934, was accomplished.
A mechanism for generating tremendous electrical force. This as well according to Tesla, was also accomplished.
A means of intensifying and amplifying the force developed by the second mechanism.
A new method for producing a tremendous electrical repelling force. This would be the projector, or gun, of the invention.
Tesla worked on plans for a directed-energy weapon from the early 1900s until his death. In 1937, Tesla composed a treatise entitled "The Art of Projecting Concentrated Non-dispersive Energy through the Natural Media" concerning charged particle beams. Tesla published the document in an attempt to expound on the technical description of a "super weapon that would put an end to all war". This treatise of the particle beam is currently in the Nikola Tesla Museum archive in Belgrade. It described an open ended vacuum tube with a gas jet seal that allowed particles to exit, a method of charging particles to millions of volts, and a method of creating and directing non-dispersive particle streams (through electro-static repulsion).His records indicate that it was based on a narrow stream of atomic clusters of liquid mercury or tungsten accelerated via high voltage (by means akin to his magnifying transformer). Tesla gave the following description concerning the particles gun’s operation:
“The nozzle would send concentrated beams of particles through the free air, of such tremendous energy that they will bring down a fleet of 10,000 enemy airplanes at a distance of 200 miles from a defending nation's border and will cause armies to drop dead in their tracks.”
The weapon could be used against ground based infantry or for antiaircraft purposes.

Some people believe his test correlated with the Tunguska Event. It could tie in with the Wunderwaffe DG-2 and the electrical spawns of the hell hounds.

So where we are at now.. Someone has tried to harness the power of the meteor or space rock and thus resulted in a zombie/hell hound outbreak and also fueling the DG-2 experiments. These experiments could possibly have been to create an army of undead soldiers to fight in the war, but it went wrong, horribly wrong…

Nazi's were known to experiment with the supernatural, in this situation the power was too much, and they lost control of their creation. Here is an article about Hitler’s fascination with the supernatural, a small quote from the article goes, "evoking the spirits of the dead, human sacrifice and summoning mysterious energies"
http://www.newsmonster.co.uk/paranormal-unexplained/hitler-and-the-secret-satanic-cult-at-the-heart-of-nazi-germany.html

Element 115 is used as fuel in the reactor of the Alien space craft that the U.S. has been engineering in Area S4. Element 115 deals with the bombardment of protons to release the anti-matter used for space/time distortion and travel. Bob Lazar has been talking about this for years. Very interesting story.

Was Element 115 used as fuel or as the space/time catalyst? Could it have had something to do with the dead reverting to their "walking" presence.?

Another mystery yet to be solved deals with the voice that can be heard before the hell hounds arrive
"fetch me their souls"
Who is saying that?

We are still trying to figure out what the 20 tally marks are in the downstairs of the main hut mean. Days? Experiments? Deaths? Picture here..
Shi No Numa Storyline Photo0615090088
I found the typewriter with certain letters more visible than others, is there something to this? Shi No Numa Storyline Photo0615090011

There is also set of 17 tally marks in the room near that has the door that leads to the swamp in front of the doctors office. Could this number be the amount of items in the main building that can be activated by pressing “x”? Is there a correct sequence to all those items?

There's a note in a fire that says "dic gloor" or "dic glook" or "dic gloon"? It's downstairs in the main compound by the Storage door.
Shi No Numa Storyline Firenote
die Glocke"...which would make sense if the main radio transmission says Der Riese, since they are related. The Bell? (die Glocke)The Giant?(Der Riese)

We think it says Der Riese which is German for "The Giant" Which references a secret facility known for developing the Bell Device used for time travel.
ie Glocke (German for "The Bell") is the name of a supposed top secret Nazi scientific technological device. The only source for this is the books of Polish aerospace defense journalist and military historian Igor Witkowski, which claims it to be a secret weapon, or Wunderwaffe. The topic has been associated with Nazi occultism and antigravity or free energy research.

Check out:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bell

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Archive/Soc/soc.history.war.world-war-ii/2005-09/msg00062.html

During game play, sometimes when you revive Richtofen, he will say "Ahhh, the service to the Illuminati can continue." I wonder what he means by that?

I recieved a PM with some really cool information from strwrsbob, here is what he sent me, and please note I have not changed anything from the original message:

"I read your post on trying to figure out the story of Zombies, and I must say... Well done! I can't wait untill the story is figured out!

anyway, I think I have an answer about Richtofen and the illuminati! After reading Dan Brown's book "Angels and Demons" in about 2003, I became fascinated in illuminati lore. Basically, Back a long time ago in ancient Rome there was a group of scientists who wanted to prove that the Vatican was wrong in some thoughts. (such as Galelio proving the earth revolved around the sun, not the sun revolving around the earth like the church said) The Vatican did not like the grup of scientists doing this, and killed all of the known members. The were a few survivors, and they were PISSED. So they started a group called the illuminati, which met in the church of illumination, a secret place hidden somwhere in rome. The illuminati sweared to avenge their collegues deaths due to the church. Ever since then, they have tried and tried to disrupt the catholic religion. Not only that, but they also are famous for performing crazy experiments on jews that the nazi gave to them from concentration camps. (I know, you're thinking, "but the Germans were catholic! why would nazi give them prisoners to perform experiments on used to topple the catholic church? well, I think they did that because Hitler wanted power, over everything, including the chruch. so he may have had an allience with the illuminati!)

Anyway, The last recorded occurence of the illuminati was in 1957, AFTER WWII. so, the german doctor IS an illuminati member. I think maybe the illuminati were performing the experiments on element 115, possibly as a way to avenge the catholic church. The experiments went wrong, and the illuminati turned into zombies. the nazi soldiers tried to contain it, but they turne into zombies to! (creating Nazi Zombies) when the Nazi's found out about the zombies, they figured they could use it to create an army of undead. since the nazi's forsaw their death coming, they thought the zombie army could bring them justice. In your post, you talk about how hitler told his soldiers about facing death. Maybe this legion he was talking to were destined to become the zombie army! After the american came to an asylum and killed off the zombie army, (verruckt), Doctor Richtoffen and Doctor "peter" moved the experiments to japan. they took over a base, and turned them into zombies. Doctor "peter" hung himself after seeing what monsters he created, and Doctor Richtofen found the meteor, extracted MORE element 115, and created the wunderwaffe DG-2 to protect himself from his creations. then the three other soldiers arrived and fought off the zombies.

the radio transmissions are Richtofen telling Doctor peter about his Dg-2 experiments. Of Course, peter never got the message because he hng himself first!

Also, the book in the doctors quarters (shown in a picture paired with the devil) is a syymentrical image. the illuminati KNEW everything had an opposite (like anti-matter), so everything the did was syymentrical. this books has symmetrical images. just look at the picture and you'll see it. could this be an illuminati book for Richtofen?"

Ok, and last but not least we have Peter, the character mentioned in the main transmission. We believe that it is his body which is hanging in the first main room. We are not sure as to how he died. He could have had a parachuting accident when coming to Shi No Numa, committed suicide, or even murdered. His body still has the parachute harness attached. Peter is also missing a left arm. This left arm can be found attached to the electric switch on Verruckt, here are pictures of his body and the arm…
Shi No Numa Storyline Photo0615090033
Shi No Numa Storyline Photo06150901111

Since there is talk about time warps and travel, maybe the switch created a vortex that brought him to Shi No Numa. The famous Verruckt wall writing says “The power will reunite you”. Maybe he flicked the switch and was teleported to Shi No Numa and his arm got left behind due to the sheer force of the warp. This of course is speculation as to how his arm was detached and how Peter came to Shi No Numa.

**All of this information has been gathered and discussed by many people. These are all theories and we cannot draw any real solid conclusions yet. There is definitely more to the story than we know about. This thread is open to any new discoveries and discussions about the information gathered thus far.

I would now like to thank all of the people who have contributed, and helped me research the information used to create this thread:

All the guys at WeTheGamerz, as well as all the help from the xbox forum gurus… Camojak, x CHEFS x, III CANN0N III, MaTtKs, Bon3zz1001, Altair Auditore, sk8frenzy 123, illegalburrit0, IrishHooligan45, Gruuv, boomshotjackson, Pappy777, jugga jugga, shri046, Covert Gunman, mesmerized, bootyslayer4, goblue418, and more…

Last edited by carbonfibah on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11604

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:54 pm

in the transmition, where is "here"? if it is being sent to shi no numa for peter than then it is being sent from somewhere else. (i tried to explain that as clearly as possible.) also on the typewriter in the top row there is q,t, and a 7. is that supposed to be a z or is that a sign
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11042

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:59 pm

The 7 might mean something, because 7 obviously doesn't belong in the same row as q and t, and in Verrukt you can see 7* (+) 7 written on the walls
Back to top Go down
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12559

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:21 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:
The 7 might mean something, because 7 obviously doesn't belong in the same row as q and t, and in Verrukt you can see 7* (+) 7 written on the walls

Well that's also not a standard typewriter layout. Notice the "U" and "Y" on the left of the bottom row? Actually, there's 2 "U"'s, 2 "A"'s and also 2 "!"'s.....and the "O" is in the middle row.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11085

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:50 pm

[quote="goblue418"]in the transmition, where is "here"? if it is being sent to shi no numa for peter than then it is being sent from somewhere else.

"here" is Verruckt because that's where we think they started the experiments.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11274

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 7:21 pm

i used a translater 2 see what Der Reise it means The travel scratch i wonder what it means the travel but you guys are saying The giant so im probaly wrong,and also what about that operating table in Verruckt u notice theres a arm on it also and if u walk up 2 it and hold "X" or it makes this drilling noise (sounds like a dentists drill) and a man screaming also
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:24 pm

Are you sure the screaming is not a zombie?
Back to top Go down
Pappy777
Human
Human
Pappy777

Brains : 10850

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:34 pm

nice read carbon good job compiling this all together and getting a website up.. props to you. And also has anyone walked around the border of all the swamps to look for more clues? I'll check tonight but it can't hurt to look.
Back to top Go down
cbranger
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
cbranger

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11194

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:35 pm

amazes me everytime i see it

Great job carbon

Even though I'm on PS3 I could always help.....

So if there's anything you want me to try out just tell haha
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Brains : 11274

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:05 pm

Dr. VP wrote:
Are you sure the screaming is not a zombie?
it wasnt a zombie it was a man screaming in pain
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
daviixcore
Zombie
Zombie

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11191

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:23 pm

xMinus81x wrote:

Well that's also not a standard typewriter layout. Notice the "U" and "Y" on the left of the bottom row? Actually, there's 2 "U"'s, 2 "A"'s and also 2 "!"'s.....and the "O" is in the middle row.

I'd like to buy a vowel
Back to top Go down
speed_demon_vI
Human
Human
speed_demon_vI

Brains : 10849

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:33 pm

I was looking through the site where I found the tomb raider reference for element 115 and found this:

Quote :
In the Metal Gear series, Area 51 turns out to be one of the headquarters of the Illuminati group known as The Patriots, who manipulate the government, public, and economy from behind the scenes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

Also some more intresting sites about the illumanti ive been looking at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

http://www.illuminati-news.com/hitler-occult.htm

This was very intresting:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070918114758AA8C8NN

The illumanti have many symbols I think they could be whats written on the wall, Ive not had a good look through everything yet but ill report back if I find anyting
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14154

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:45 pm

speed_demon_vI wrote:
I was looking through the site where I found the tomb raider reference for element 115 and found this:

Quote :
In the Metal Gear series, Area 51 turns out to be one of the headquarters of the Illuminati group known as The Patriots, who manipulate the government, public, and economy from behind the scenes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

Also some more intresting sites about the illumanti ive been looking at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati

http://www.illuminati-news.com/hitler-occult.htm

This was very intresting:
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070918114758AA8C8NN

The illumanti have many symbols I think they could be whats written on the wall, Ive not had a good look through everything yet but ill report back if I find anyting
Gah, it seems like everything is connected to something else that no one ever thinks about. Good job on the find though. Good to have more and more info coming in. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Adatra
Human
Human
Adatra

Brains : 10919

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:47 pm

Nice write up really good read. Hope to see more added as it becomes available.
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:28 pm

there is more to the typewriter because according to this site: http://www.writingforward.com/grammar/punctuation-grammar/punctuation-the-exclamation-mark

"Typewriters didn’t have exclamation marks until the 1970s. Prior to their addition to the keyboard, an exclamation mark was generated by typing a full stop (period). The typist would then backspace and add an apostrophe over the period" but this one shows two
Back to top Go down
Falcon48
Human
Human
Falcon48

Brains : 10908

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:59 pm

great work...
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:14 am

The 2 U's on the typewriter could stand for uppercase, they are in the shift spot
Back to top Go down
xCROSBYx87
Human
Human
xCROSBYx87

Brains : 10966

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:34 am

ya. one of the characters is a doctor i think because throughout the game 1 of the characters says something about messing with a doctor(himself). whoever says it would be the one tht is suposed to be in the doctors quarters. maybe there are clues to whos hut is whos. one of the characters also says maggot sacks which could be bait which is used in the fishing hut. nikoli talks about vodka alot. idk wat hut tht would be. just something to look into
Back to top Go down
Welshboy Taffy
Human
Human
Welshboy Taffy

Shi No Numa Storyline UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 11670

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:22 am

goblue418 wrote:
in the transmition, where is "here"? if it is being sent to shi no numa for peter than then it is being sent from somewhere else. (i tried to explain that as clearly as possible.) also on the typewriter in the top row there is q,t, and a 7. is that supposed to be a z or is that a sign

It could be a hint of what call of duty 7 is going to be based on a I know it's a long shot but as it's there someone may say it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.called2duty.com/?
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:30 am

To go with the theories with the four huts, I've been trying to figure out what easter eggs are in each hut.
Storage- radio and mirror
Doctor's quarters- radio and bookcase
Comm rooom- phone
Fishing hut- ?
Back to top Go down
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:28 am

Yeah, Crosby, Carbon already said Richtofen was the Doctor, it is in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Bon3zz1001
Human
Human
Bon3zz1001

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11244

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:41 am

damuffinman123q wrote:
To go with the theories with the four huts, I've been trying to figure out what easter eggs are in each hut.
Storage- radio and mirror
Doctor's quarters- radio and bookcase
Comm rooom- phone
Fishing hut- ?
The fishing hut has this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/bonezz66666
thejoelNaziZombie
Human
Human
thejoelNaziZombie

Brains : 10949

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:43 am

hey in the docters Quarters when you see a book shelf on the left and you hold x on it you hear a laugh its sounds the same as when you use the german guy and kill lots of zombies here starts to laugh the same as the books
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:47 am

[quote="Dr. VP"]
goblue418 wrote:
in the transmition, where is "here"? if it is being sent to shi no numa for peter than then it is being sent from somewhere else.

"here" is Verruckt because that's where we think they started the experiments.

but if his arm was at verruckt wouldnt he already kno wat is going on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-