Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

My Pictures From Der Riese

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 13
Brains : 11162

My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: My Pictures From Der Riese   My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:28 pm

Someone said that the calendar is for 1942, 1953 or 2009, right? Since this probably is going on in 1945, I think it must be 1942. Thi can mean that the workers or the people workibg there left the factory in Sept. 1942. I alI also agree that thursday might have been a "testing-day" because of the notes on the calendar. Or maybe there was some real happenings on those dates?
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12608

PostSubject: Re: My Pictures From Der Riese   My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 pm

Mokko wrote:
Someone said that the calendar is for 1942, 1953 or 2009, right? Since this probably is going on in 1945, I think it must be 1942. Thi can mean that the workers or the people workibg there left the factory in Sept. 1942. I alI also agree that thursday might have been a "testing-day" because of the notes on the calendar. Or maybe there was some real happenings on those dates?

Maybe the thursdays are the outbreaks of the zombies. Map pack 1 & 2 were both released on thursdays.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
th3 zombie master
Human
Human
th3 zombie master

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10895

PostSubject: Re: My Pictures From Der Riese   My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:58 pm

i cant wait zombie 10
Back to top Go down
kris319
Human
Human
kris319

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10921

PostSubject: Re: My Pictures From Der Riese   My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:10 am

the animal test labaratory pic seems very interesting, possibly other animals were experimented on besides the hounds, hell kittys lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Pictures From Der Riese   My Pictures From Der Riese - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Pictures From Der Riese

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-