Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterclass
Human
Human
masterclass

Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10910

Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... Vide
PostSubject: Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...   Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:59 am

Hey,

The overhead schematics for Der Riese where released and in the description it says, well first off here is the description Very Happy ;

Troops,

We are digging deeper into the mystery of this zombie plague and we have uncovered shrouded intel detailing a hidden facility in the German country side. Trailing this conspiracy is one rabbit hole we fear to enter, but if we ever hope to eradicate this threat, we must pursue all leads.

Intel is limited, but we have managed to recover blue prints of the structure. The facility is known as Der Riese, which translates to "The Giant" in English. What we can gather so far, leads us to believe the facility was used for the most gruesome and ghastly experiments. I tremble at the thoughts of what horrors await those who enter its bloodied doorways.

Meanwhile, our engineers have been able to discover massive amounts of electricity being consumed within the facility's walls. Rumors suggest that the scientist within were able to create working prototypes of human teleporters. Initially, I would have shrugged this intel off as nonsense, but after transcribing the reports of Shi No Numa, I don't know what to believe.

For anyone who finds themselves within the walls of this facility, I pray for your safe return. If this is the epicenter of the zombie infestation, may you find the courage to face this evil in its most unholy grounds and find the strength to send its inhabitants back to Hell.

I've bolded the part which i think hints on it being after Shi no numa,

Thanks for reading-
masterclass
Back to top Go down
JoeGall
Human
Human
JoeGall

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10959

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...   Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 4:46 am

Just wait till we see the date at the beginning of th game tht will tell us if it's before or after won't it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19304

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...   Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:29 am

JoeGall wrote:
Just wait till we see the date at the beginning of th game tht will tell us if it's before or after won't it Very Happy

There is no date at the beginning of the level, it just says.... "Near Breslau Germany"
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
fatality
Human
Human
fatality

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10815

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...   Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:36 am

even if there was a date we wouldn'tknow if it was before/after as there is no date on shi no numa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...   Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Possibly Shi no numa> Der Riese in the zombie timeline...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-