Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. VP
Human
Human
Dr. VP

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 11043

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:
Dr. VP wrote:
First of all, I checked the radio and it is just a lot of static, oh and I was looking around Verruckt and I found a newspaper article on the wall in the stair way on the american side, and the heading says "Durchhalten, Männer, wir machen sie fertig." This means "Hold out men, we will make them finished." This could mean that the experiments problem's slowly began, oh and under the cut out heading is a map of some place.
You didn't happen to look at the picures did you? They seem relevant but I never get the PTRS to look.

No they were just maps of a city.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11232

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:49 pm

i think i found a new easter egg if you go 2 comm room & take the right side boardwalk if u look on the right side of the comm room fence u will see 1 area in the swamp that is fogged up its in a small circle but the rest of the swamp is clear just 1 area is not
Back to top Go down
http://www.bandofbrotherscod.webs.com
XnOn pHiXi0nX
Human
Human
XnOn pHiXi0nX

Zombification : 7
Brains : 11006

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:50 pm

What do you all think about the teddy bear? I can't help but to think there is something there. I have watched videos of people getting the teddy bear on Verruckt and Shi No Numa, and I wonder if there is a reason why the teddy bear is left there after the box moves? Does the position of the bear mean anything. The laughter sounds like a young girl, I wonder if the young girl lost her bear. Was the bear stolen from her? I think that maybe... and this could be crazy, but just based on the Area 51 coordinates from the transmission, that quite possibly the young girl was abducted by aliens and left the bear behind in the rubble, as shown in the animation of the box moving on Verruckt. The Shi No Numa bear is propped up on a box, maybe the father of the girl kept the bear. Does anyone have any ideas of possible connections of the bear and the storyline?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 8:56 pm

XnOn pHiXi0nX wrote:
What do you all think about the teddy bear? I can't help but to think there is something there. I have watched videos of people getting the teddy bear on Verruckt and Shi No Numa, and I wonder if there is a reason why the teddy bear is left there after the box moves? Does the position of the bear mean anything. The laughter sounds like a young girl, I wonder if the young girl lost her bear. Was the bear stolen from her? I think that maybe... and this could be crazy, but just based on the Area 51 coordinates from the transmission, that quite possibly the young girl was abducted by aliens and left the bear behind in the rubble, as shown in the animation of the box moving on Verruckt. The Shi No Numa bear is propped up on a box, maybe the father of the girl kept the bear. Does anyone have any ideas of possible connections of the bear and the storyline?

i think there is if u get a teddy bear w/ nikolai he might say my daughter loved that f***ing teddy bear could nikolai be a father?
Back to top Go down
Negitus
Human
Human
Negitus

Brains : 10787

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 9:30 pm

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
Falcon48 wrote:
gt.350@charter.net wrote:
downstairs on the main hut on a cart is something that appears to be a laptop and i dont think they had laptops in ww2. this could mean time travel. can someone please confirm
I think its a case of tools
It is a breifcas of some sort, but it's burnt so it's kind of hard to tell... Ok, since the two previous nazi zombies maps where taken directly from pre-made maps(Nacht der untoten=airfield(forget real name Embarassed ), Veruukt=asylum), which map, if any, is Shi-No-Numa from? Just wondering so i can go into the campaign and see what was in the map to begin with so i can rule out some "clues" that don't have to do with the zombie storyline.
I looked at it and it looked like a case of doctor's tools like scalpels, syringes ect. But i may be mistaken.
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11000

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:51 pm

xRx Fracture xRx wrote:
Falcon48 wrote:
gt.350@charter.net wrote:
downstairs on the main hut on a cart is something that appears to be a laptop and i dont think they had laptops in ww2. this could mean time travel. can someone please confirm
I think its a case of tools
It is a breifcas of some sort, but it's burnt so it's kind of hard to tell... Ok, since the two previous nazi zombies maps where taken directly from pre-made maps(Nacht der untoten=airfield(forget real name Embarassed ), Veruukt=asylum), which map, if any, is Shi-No-Numa from? Just wondering so i can go into the campaign and see what was in the map to begin with so i can rule out some "clues" that don't have to do with the zombie storyline.
I think Shi Ni Numa is made just for zombies, so we can't really rule anything out.
Back to top Go down
paulorpauly
Human
Human
paulorpauly

Brains : 10794

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:08 am

hey Dan i thought i would contribute to your growing site Razz
guys don't flame me if this has been posted i REALLY did try search through it all but there is just to much Razz

go in the doctors quarters, next to the perk machine there is a note about the "HAARP" or "HARRP" i forget which one, do your research guys add this to the thread Wink
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14112

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 am

paulorpauly wrote:
hey Dan i thought i would contribute to your growing site Razz
guys don't flame me if this has been posted i REALLY did try search through it all but there is just to much Razz

go in the doctors quarters, next to the perk machine there is a note about the "HAARP" or "HARRP" i forget which one, do your research guys add this to the thread Wink
Well, "HAARP" stands for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program and they provide a facility to conduct experiments ionospheric phenomena. Not entirely sure what that means, but if I have more time I'll give it a more thorough read. I'm gonna guess it has something to do with the upper atmosphere, since that's what the the ionosphere is.

"HAARP"
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
paulorpauly
Human
Human
paulorpauly

Brains : 10794

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:33 am

yea we already researched it...just its late and i really am to lazy to go digging through forums right now Razz

but yea basically everything yous aid is what it is Razz
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19236

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 am

paulorpauly wrote:
yea we already researched it...just its late and i really am to lazy to go digging through forums right now Razz

but yea basically everything yous aid is what it is Razz

You should share information that you have, instead of bragging about it. lol
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 7:29 am

Some other sites talk about HAARP as being a "Star Wars" weapon, and that it focuses ions to create an electromagnetic beam. It is also compared to Tesla's technology in a book, so this may be an explanation for Tunguska or the Wunderwaffe.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:41 pm

i also found something else the room u start in if u look on that bloody white tarp i saw maggets swimming in the blood (where u buy the ariska)
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm

Ryan wrote:
i also found something else the room u start in if u look on that bloody white tarp i saw maggets swimming in the blood (where u buy the ariska)
Lol, me and a couple friends saw that and we were just having fun with it. Like we would go prone then look at them. It was pretty fun. We saw that they are actually floating about an inch above the tarp.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:44 am

hmm i just thought of something in late 1945 a new jet aircrafe was made by the nazis called the "Horten 229" (Ho 229) it was the 1st jet aircraft with no back wing & also it was the 1st stealth fighter i heard some where it was called the "Bell 229" could this be "The Bell"? or is it the the the secret lab in Poland? This is just another thought of "The Bell".
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12457

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:42 am

Good find!
Back to top Go down
IXI HELLI0N IXI
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
IXI HELLI0N IXI

Zombification : 5
Brains : 10947

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:26 am

I xKATSCLAWx I wrote:
YEAH CARBON WHENEVER WE PLAY WHEN SOMEONE HAS THE WUNDERWAFFE I THINK THEY GO ON ABOUT SLUGS ???

i've heard it a few times today "i need more slugs!" i believe tank said it. i haven't noticed for sure whether he had the dg-2, but i do know that 'slugs" has been slang for ammo (specificly .45 and shotgun rounds) so maybe it had more to do with him running out of ammo?
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss2
Brains : 10936

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:41 am

IXI HELLI0N IXI wrote:
I xKATSCLAWx I wrote:
YEAH CARBON WHENEVER WE PLAY WHEN SOMEONE HAS THE WUNDERWAFFE I THINK THEY GO ON ABOUT SLUGS ???

i've heard it a few times today "i need more slugs!" i believe tank said it. i haven't noticed for sure whether he had the dg-2, but i do know that 'slugs" has been slang for ammo (specificly .45 and shotgun rounds) so maybe it had more to do with him running out of ammo?

correct
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Well I have been told about our progress in the storyline.... But not by a real dev Razz JD2020 (Treyarch Community Manager) said, and this is a direct quote from a conversation.

After telling me that the zipline has 7 letters and so does quarter and there is a connection to the 7 deadly sins... which is a joke (he likes to mess with me as I am kinda gullible when it comes to possible zombie theories), replied with this.

Josh: "dude, no joke though, it's great that you are that intrigued into the plot - you've discovered a lot of very accurate things. But it is funny when you guys dig into things that aren't there, because we find it fascinating all the non-existent things you guys can conjure up"

Me: "would you say we've found 75% ?"

Josh:
"I'd say it's a safe assumption you've found 75% or more"

Then he goes on to try and trick me again with breaking down 75 into 7 and all this bologna lol

But ya, we are definitely far along in our theories and ideas behind the zombie storyline.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:03 pm

That's awesome mate. Glad to know we're at least getting somewhere.
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:18 pm

I know we all want to think Peter is the guy hanging.. but what if that guy is just some guy. What if Peter is such an important character that he is still alive?? We tend to look for the easy answers, I mean we hear a new name and see a hanging body, we jump to the conclusion from the transmission that Peter is that hanging guy.

Now that I think about it, there is a really good chance that Peter may still be alive.

I am not saying Peter is or is not the hanging guy, I am just making an observation that perhaps his role in the storyline is not over yet... what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
oneilstar
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
oneilstar

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss2
Brains : 10936

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:31 pm

so whens mp3 out then- damn it
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:33 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
I know we all want to think Peter is the guy hanging.. but what if that guy is just some guy. What if Peter is such an important character that he is still alive?? We tend to look for the easy answers, I mean we hear a new name and see a hanging body, we jump to the conclusion from the transmission that Peter is that hanging guy.

Now that I think about it, there is a really good chance that Peter may still be alive.

I am not saying Peter is or is not the hanging guy, I am just making an observation that perhaps his role in the storyline is not over yet... what do you guys think?
I agree... I guess we'll just have to find that 25%!
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10656

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:35 pm

Nice job Carbon maybe in the warning room with the crate with 115 written on it, it may be the materials or stored elements in it to make the DG-2
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:39 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:

I agree, I tend to find more questions then answers. Anyone have any ideas about Peter and whether or not he is alive or dead?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:42 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
damuffinman123q wrote:

I agree, I tend to find more questions then answers. Anyone have any ideas about Peter and whether or not he is alive or dead?
Well a while back I had supposed that it might not even be Peter just because it seemed so implausible with the way the situation was. I think it was on the aggregame forums that I posted it. If I find it I'll repost it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shi No Numa Storyline   Shi No Numa Storyline - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shi No Numa Storyline

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Discussion-