Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19306

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Vide
PostSubject: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:27 am

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Derriese070
Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Derriese071
Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! 21900490-3af3b196a15a955bcdfdc74aa688bb13.4a7c47c1-scaled
It says....

"Edward its time kill maxis"

based on this

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Pl01
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
shri046

shri046

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12491

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

For those interested in the source for this cipher here is the link.

http://www.conspiracyarchive.com/NWO/Illuminati.htm

You will find the same cipher code pic as above if you go down the page in somewhere in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Juice503
Zombie
Zombie
Juice503

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11683

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:18 pm

You can probably try to figure out what some of the other things scattered about the map mean as well. I've seen a bunch of weird symbols in the Trench gun room. And it's not the chalkboard or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamingtoday-josh.blogspot.com
cannonsimp
Human
Human
cannonsimp

Brains : 11413

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Wow good find. Do we know who Maxis is? Or for that matter even Edward?
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19306

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:45 pm

cannonsimp wrote:

Ya we do, he is the Dr. referenced in Shi No Numa main radio transmission, as well as the radio transmissions on Der Riese, check out the transcript thread for the radios.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10726

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:48 pm

Wow nice find I would of never guessed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:04 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
cannonsimp wrote:

Ya we do, he is the Dr. referenced in Shi No Numa main radio transmission, as well as the radio transmissions on Der Riese, check out the transcript thread for the radios.

No idea who Edward could be. Some have said that it may be Richtofen himself but we still don't have concrete evidance to support that theory.

What bothers me is the little girl Sophia. What was she doing in the factory? Maybe Edward use her as a setup to kill Maxis?
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12478

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:09 pm

cool. scratch dont really get the part with the signs though...
Back to top Go down
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie
gaurdstar

Brains : 11374

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:13 pm

i could have swore it was maxine in the SNN part scratch but weren't there two girls? Sophia and... Maxis's daughter who's name escapes me?
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13459

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:14 pm

It could also be Richtofen who sent Edward the message as we do know he's Illumanati. But it is just as likely.
Back to top Go down
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie
Xx Timlinson xX

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11138

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Wasn't the little girl Maxis's daughter? When she enters the room she says daddy.
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
shri046

shri046

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:11 pm

The significance of this cipher is that it also ties into the symbols found on Verruckt. Below are a couple of symbols and what they translate into

This translates to - "living dead". These symbol markings are also in Der Riese.
Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Verruckt1

This translates to - "OHM935". Don't know if it has any significance but 935 appears all over Der Riese. Possibly "Group 935" or the unit that served at that time.
Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Verruckt2z
Back to top Go down
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie
gaurdstar

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:14 pm

in the book in the vent near teleporter c, at the bottom of the page it also says "group 935"
Back to top Go down
hedge x
Human
Human
hedge x

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10855

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:59 pm

gaurdstar wrote:
i could have swore it was maxine in the SNN part scratch but weren't there two girls? Sophia and... Maxis's daughter who's name escapes me?
samantha
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13493

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:58 pm

really cool to see my theory of illuminati being involved may be true. for the stuff i said, go to the SNN story thread and read the part that came from strwrsbob
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
kazooooo
Zombie
Zombie
kazooooo

Brains : 11317

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 6:32 pm

That must of took alot of hard work who ever discovered this. Great job.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12889

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:10 pm

but theres still alot of things that dont make sense for example what was the girl doing there
Back to top Go down
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

Brains : 10974

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:16 pm

lovegun wrote:
but theres still alot of things that dont make sense for example what was the girl doing there
It's not uncommon for children to live with their parents in military establishments/Scientific labs.
Back to top Go down
Dr Killshot24
Zombie
Zombie
Dr Killshot24

Zombification : 31
Brains : 11408

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:29 pm

i read on the call of duty wikia that his name was edward advar but i think it's edward richtofen. they(maxis and his daughter) nicknamed maxis's assistant( richtofen or edward) teddy because he has an obsession of stuffed animals/teddy bears. that's why the teddy bear looks so weird. that's why it says teddy is a liar on the wall.
Back to top Go down
http://slntclan.forumotion.com
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12527

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:59 pm

^^ Hey! Thats a good though! Good Job!
Back to top Go down
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie
gaurdstar

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Lsufan24 wrote:
i read on the call of duty wikia that his name was edward advar but i think it's edward richtofen. they(maxis and his daughter) nicknamed maxis's assistant( richtofen or edward) teddy because he has an obsession of stuffed animals/teddy bears. that's why the teddy bear looks so weird. that's why it says teddy is a liar on the wall.
Holy crap, that is great lol.

but there is one thing i see as showing edward is not richtofen: in one of the transmissions, edward, out of shock and somewhat horror, says "oh, oh my god!" as if it is almost to much for him. but richtofen would relish in it! he'd want to do it more i think. it's just one thought tho
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13990

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:09 am

i do like the theory of someone being nicknamed teddy. good idea.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10967

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:22 am

gaurdstar wrote:
Lsufan24 wrote:
Holy crap, that is great lol.

but there is one thing i see as showing edward is not richtofen: in one of the transmissions, edward, out of shock and somewhat horror, says "oh, oh my god!" as if it is almost to much for him. but richtofen would relish in it! he'd want to do it more i think. it's just one thought tho

This has been mentioned a few times. My thought against this is because Richtofen wasn't always crazy was he? We don't really know how far apart these transmissions are either. So, in the 3rd one we here that could be the moment Richtofen snapped. However the Illuminati code telling Edward to kill Maxis is still kind of weird. It seems like something Richtofen would do on his own, but maybe his loyalty to the Illuminati is important.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13990

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:38 am

From my view aswell it seems to me that Edward tried to foil Maxis plans or the Experiment 935 as on the blackboard there is 'Edward i know it was you' in amongst scribblings like 'why wont it work' and 'help'
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11798

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 8:33 am

Good Idea I've always wondered why it said teddy is a liar and richtofen or edward said oh, oh god because the zombie was going to attack him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!   Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Riese/Verruckt Illuminati symbols deciphered!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-