Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
G1VE IT ALL
Human
Human
G1VE IT ALL

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 Canada
i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 10845

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

Anwyays, if you listen to the transmissions, Dr. Edward sounds nothing like Dr. Richtofen.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12124

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:46 pm

G1VE IT ALL wrote:
Anwyays, if you listen to the transmissions, Dr. Edward sounds nothing like Dr. Richtofen.
I know, that is why I am certain that they are different people. What's more, I'm sure the hanging man is Edward. I know that Edward is not a german name, but there is no proof that Maxis's assistant was german.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13493

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

I've know a German named Edward. (For a foriegn exchange programme) So it is possible, though I still maintain this could swing either way. For all we know Edward Advar is Richtofens alter ego. But it is just as likely that its not. The only links we have so far is that they both worked at der riese and knew Maxis and that they are both illiminati.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:56 pm

Hmm... if someone could do a bit more research into Illuminati lore it would be a great help.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:01 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:
Hmm... if someone could do a bit more research into Illuminati lore it would be a great help.

Supposebly most of the worlds rulers and wealthiest buiseness men are the modern members. There is sum fact behind this as a large portion of the above have been seen attending a strange ritual. Sound right up Rich's alley.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:09 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

Supposebly most of the worlds rulers and wealthiest buiseness men are the modern members. There is sum fact behind this as a large portion of the above have been seen attending a strange ritual. Sound right up Rich's alley.

I agree with you there, it does sound RIGHT up Richtofens alley. He seems interested in all sorts of weird things.

No Illuminati members were offended in the making of this post.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:14 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

I agree with you there, it does sound RIGHT up Richtofens alley. He seems interested in all sorts of weird things.

You'd probably be dead if they were. Rich is my faviourate character, nothing beats a nutter.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:15 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

You'd probably be dead if they were. Rich is my faviourate character, nothing beats a nutter.
Lol I love Rich as well he's also my favourite character. In SNN it was Takeo because he seemed the only reasonable character. I take that back now after seeing his crazy betty-a-thon in the Der Reise trailer!
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:19 pm

The crazier they are the harder I laugh. That is one point though Edward seemed fairly sane, (incomparison) though this could b the begining of his down fall.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:24 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
The crazier they are the harder I laugh. That is one point though Edward seemed fairly sane, (incomparison) though this could b the begining of his down fall.

If I was right about Edward being the hanging man, then you were right about the downfall bit at least lol! But one thing I still can't get my head around is who this Peter is..
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Probably not that important of a character as the devs said he was the hanging man in SNN. But as you said Edward could just as easily be the hanging man in DR as he could be Richtofen.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12923

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:00 pm

I always thought edward was richtofen. i think it even said in one of the past intel about the shi no numa characters in callofduty.com
Back to top Go down
snoopdogg48
Human
Human
snoopdogg48

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10860

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 pm

its totally dr. richtofen because richtofen i think could be that evil!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)   i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i think Dr. Richtofen IS Edward (possible motive?)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-