Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Zombie Mode Timeline

Go down 
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombie Mode Timeline UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombie Mode Timeline WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19278

Zombie Mode Timeline Empty
PostZombie Mode Timeline

Here are some ideas.

Ok, so we have hellhounds on Shi No Numa. They obviously were not created there. They were most likely created at Der Riese in the animal testing facility. My guess is Samantha's dog, Fluffy was the first test specimen for these hell hound experiments.

Also, if you think about it, if Richtofen was getting all this money, equipment, etc to fund his research, do you really think they would start him off at Shi No Numa in small huts? I don't. He probably started off his experiments at Der Riese in the nice big facility with all his equipment there and near his home country of Germany. Possibly escpaing to Shi No Numa after murdering Maxis and taking credit for his inventions, such as the WWDG-2 and teleporters.

The transmissions on Der Riese lead me to believe that the testing facility at Der Riese was running low on Element 115 and needed to obtain larger quantities. This is why they traveled to Shi No Numa, to continue the experiments with direct access to the meteor, the supplier for element 115.

These reasons and more lead me to believe that Der Riese took place before Shi No Numa. Shi No Numa and Der Riese do not have dates on the loading screens, only their locations. On Verruckt there is a date. I don't think they added dates on the new maps because they wanted to mask the fact that current releases of DLC zombie maps are not in order in terms of the story's time line.

These are just some observations I have made, feel free to disagree or post ideas that contradict what I have written.
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Share this post on: reddit

Zombie Mode Timeline :: Comments

COMPLETEWASUK
Re: Zombie Mode Timeline
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:10 am by COMPLETEWASUK
I personally assumed that element 115 was being minded from the meteorite and set back to DR and that was why there was 115 write on the side of the box. Richtofen may have been tasked to over see this work and it was kept on a small scale to maintain secrecy.
Niho
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:27 am by Niho
Hmm..that seems like exactly what could of happened..
Would this be like before they wanted to go to Tunguska/Or Nevada?
Since if there's 115 in Shi no Numa..
xRKx SL4Y3R
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:41 am by xRKx SL4Y3R
well then we all now no rictofen is using the rusky,american,AND JAP this might even sound like a arms race such as the atomic bomb race,just substituted for zombies
kazooooo
Post Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:35 pm by kazooooo
and if you activate the radio on the first aea it says kill it kill it give me another, maybe this happened so many times that they had to move their experiment to Shi No Numa
G1VE IT ALL
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:33 pm by G1VE IT ALL
I disagree and and agree with you on some points. I think that the transmissions in Der Riese were from before Shi No Numa, but not the map itself.
TripleA75
Post Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:38 pm by TripleA75
yes i agrre that they are not in order like verruct is what happend after all first they experiment in der riese then move to shi no numa only dr richtofen cuz in one radio say that other doctor kill the dr maxis ordening a dog then dempsay nikolai and takeo were called for a mission maybe taste the zombies that the drs create but richtofen is doing the roll like if nothing hapend maybe he lost his memory and in verruct was the last place of they stands cuz they put clues in walls and things like that maybe he cant move more and die in verruct
strwrsbob
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:24 am by strwrsbob
I think that with verruckt, they didnt go there to experiment. the chracters do not apear in verruckt. they are all americans in verruckt. I think that verruckt/NDU were just simply fighting off the zombies that still spread even though the experiments ended.

If we get a map pack 4, I think itl be at area 51 (noy yet officially established though,) and they will be trying to get more 115. I bet on area 51 there will be a transmission talking about a meter crashing in japan, and going to japan to find it.

so,Der Riese-Experiments start
Area 51(guess)-experiments moved for more 115
shi no numa- go to investigate meteorite
-verruckt fighting off remaining zombies
NDU-fighting off remaining zombies
snoopdogg48
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:59 pm by snoopdogg48
If they did acutally have map pack 4 be at area51 i think there would possibly be new guns like future weapons. and you can go into a room filled with crates and in a crate is the mystery box. i think that would be really cool
TheAutoDead
Post Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:45 pm by TheAutoDead
I still am haveing a hard time believing that Richtofen is Edward.
YoungMaxwell
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:18 am by YoungMaxwell
TripleA75 wrote:
yes i agrre that they are not in order like verruct is what happend after all first they experiment in der riese then move to shi no numa only dr richtofen cuz in one radio say that other doctor kill the dr maxis ordening a dog then dempsay nikolai and takeo were called for a mission maybe taste the zombies that the drs create but richtofen is doing the roll like if nothing hapend maybe he lost his memory and in verruct was the last place of they stands cuz they put clues in walls and things like that maybe he cant move more and die in verruct

please god learn to speak english.
KNO1ATALL
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:33 am by KNO1ATALL
YoungMaxwell wrote:
TripleA75 wrote:

please god learn to speak english.

Yesh. Pleez do.
Underchaos1
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:06 am by Underchaos1
I don't think that shi no numa was after der reise, I think you're right in the fact they went there for the supply of element 115. The soldiers travel to shi no numa in order to find the doctor which is the german character that is playable because he's working there with the supplies and the huts have their uses for experiments to be done there. I think after shi no numa they travel to der reise in order to go to the place it originated from in order to solve the last peice of the puzzle and to try and finally end it somehow. But I can see why you thought that and I guess you could be right as the dates are not given like in verrukt and maybe you're right. But when the russian, japanese and american soldier travel to shi no numa and is where they first meet the doctor because of the diologue saying they finally got there and I would have thought after finding the doctor at shi no numa they''d need his help when going to der reise in order to try and end what has happened.
Post  by Sponsored content

Zombie Mode Timeline

Page 1 of 1