Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Der Riese Guide *help needed*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Der Riese Guide *help needed* UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Der Riese Guide *help needed* WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19292

Der Riese Guide *help needed* Vide
PostSubject: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Ok, I was tasked with adding the Der Riese section to the xbox forum's zombie guide. It can be seen here, http://forums.xbox.com/27984778/ShowPost.aspx

So what I'm asking for is some assistance, and all will be credited for their work.

The things we need are..

1. Available Items and Weapons from chest
2. Power Drops, and what they do
3. Achievements, and a good way to get each one
4. General tips and strategies
5. videos (strategies mostly)

if you have any questions or need a format, check out the link i provided above.

This will also get our forum some good recognition in the xbox community
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
MINUS Stl
Graphics
ModeratorGraphics
MINUS Stl

Zombification : 14
Brains : 12573

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:48 pm

Well, my vote for best tip/strategy to use would have to go to Firevice. That alleyway works wonders!

I can work on some other stuff tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12076

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:50 pm

Achievments for Der Reise:

Elevate your Senses!- Activate the Fly Trap
For the easiest time getting this achievment, use a PAP'd PTRS. Open the door to the right of the PAP machine and look through your scope down the alleyway beyond the left barricade. Keep moving about and you should see a switch on a pillar-like thing. You have to shoot it to activate the Fly Trap.

Locksmith!- Open all doors in the map
Well this is pretty self-explanatory, just save up all your points and when you all have enough, head out and find all the doors. At the very least you will need 13000 points between you. Make sure you let your teammates know you are going for this acheivment so they help you.

40 Knives!- Kill 40 Zombies with the Bowie Knife
Open the courtyard with the power switch in it and then open the door at the very back. The Bowie Knife is right there on the wall when you go in. Buy it before round 5 for the best results, as you get the 40 kills before it becomes a 2-hit KO weapon. Let your teammates know what you are doing so they leave you some Zombies.

Der Electrician!- Link all Teleport pads before round 7
Once again, let your teammates know what you are doing and all save up at least 10000 points between you. On a round before 5, preferably, leave a crawler alive and go to the teleporters, their rooms marked with Z-A, Z-B and Z-C above the doors. It is free to initiate the link, and one person must get back to the mainframe (the place where you start) and link it up with the teleporter before 30 seconds pass. Or you could leave one person standin on the mainframe ready. Once all 3 are connected, you have your achievment! Make sure you don't go into round 7.

Frequent Flyer!- Use the Teleporter 8 times
In higher rounds, you might end up acheiving this without even trying. But the easiest way is, save up 12000 points and then just make a crawler. Teleport, run back from the mainframe, and keep going until you have the achievment. Make sure you don't kill the crawler.

Perkaholics Anonymous!- Survive until round 20 without using a single perk
This is quite a tough achievment. Use all your points on getting good guns from the random weapons box so you can survive. Monkey Bomb is a must-have in case the zombies get too close and the Ray Gun/Wunderwaffe along with Browning/MG. Just stay back and you will survive, providing you have other players watching your back. Don't go in to revive your teammates on higher levels unless they have the Wunderwaffe or Monkey Bombs. They might hate you, but you will just get destroyed if you try to save them. Teleport away as much as you can. For dogs rounds just get your best gun out and keep moving. When a dog attacks you once, quickly spin around and shoot it before it goes for you again. Without Juggernog, it takes 3 hits for the dogs to take you down.

Wacker Packer!- Upgrade any weapon in the Pack A Punch
This is very simple. Just get any decent weapon (Browning or MG are great) and save up 5000 points. When the teleporters are all linked up, the Pack A Punch will open. Just make sure no zombies are nearby and if they are, get someone to use a Monkey Bomb while you upgrade your weapon. This is also a start to the Pack Addict! achievment.

Acquire Waffle Weapons!- Obtain the Ray Gun, DG-2 and the Monkey Bomb at the same time in a game
This is purely luck. Just make sure you have Juggernog so you don't lose your weapons and keep going to the box as soon as you have enough points. If you get the Teddy, just head straight to it and get your team to camp next to it until you have the weapons.

Pack Addict!- Upgrade 5 weapons at the Pack A Punch machine
Just save up lots of points and buy your weapons. As a start, put your Colt in because you get that for free. Then just buy the cheapest guns available and throw them in there. Make sure your teammates know you are going for this achievment so that they get the Pack A Punch open quick, because I'm sure you don't want a Colt and a Kar at round 13. Make sure your teammates have you covered while you upgrade the weapons. It also doesn't matter if you die and lost the upgraded weapons, it still counts.

The Might of the Monkey!- Use the Monkey Bomb
This is an easy achievment to get. Just keep going to the box until you get the Monkey Bomb and then just use it whenever.

There's all the achievments. Good luck getting them to whoever reads this!

P.S Soz if this wasn't supposed to go here. You can just copy and paste it where you want it Razz

Last edited by jackyboy1384 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Noticed a mistake)
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:52 pm

no its alright, anything for the guide can be posted in here, doesnt matter the order, thanks for your quick work on the achievements.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:53 pm

No problem, glad to help Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14168

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:58 pm

I'll work on a list of all the weapons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Der Riese Guide *help needed* UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13445

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:01 pm

I pulled all three waffle weapons on the trot then Dempsy yelled 'wow I'm one lucky SOB.'

Theres a weapon list on one of the other topics that can be copied.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:06 pm

By Power Drops, do you mean pick-ups? If so then here you go:

Pick-ups for Der Reise:

Max Ammo- Refills your supply of rounds for every weapon you have. Make sure you reload your guns before you get this. You get one of these and the end of almost every dogs round. If you don't get one at the end of a dogs round, you will get it in the first 10 kills of the following round.

Insta-Kill- Makes any Zombie die instantly when hit with any weapon, including guns, grenades and even your knife!

Double Points- Doubles the amount of points you get for any action that rewards you with points (e.g boarding up windows, shooting zombies).

The Bomb- Kills all zombies on the map. The zombie dies quicker if it is close to where the bomb went off.

The Carpenter-Repairs all windows on the map so zombies have to break through them again.

Lol I'm not letting anyone else have a go, am I? Sorry about that but I'm so BORED!

Last edited by jackyboy1384 on Tue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Found out the name of the hammer pickup)
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:22 pm

The hammer is called The Carpenter.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:24 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
The hammer is called The Carpenter.
Thanks for letting me know, I'll edit my post now.
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11488

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:28 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:

Once again, let your teammates know what you are doing and all save up at least 10000 points between you. On a round before 5, preferably, leave a crawler alive and go to the teleporters, their rooms marked with Z-A, Z-B and Z-C above the doors. It costs 1500 to initiate the link, then one person must get back to the mainframe and link it up with the teleporter. Or you could leave one person standin on the mainframe ready. Once all 3 are connected, you have your achievment! Make sure you don't go into round 7.

just thought i would help, in the third line down it says "it costs 1500 to initiate link" but its free to link, and it costs 1500 to teleport, i just wanted to make sure its correct when put on as a strategy Smile
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:34 pm

jeremyschmitt wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:

Once again, let your teammates know what you are doing and all save up at least 10000 points between you. On a round before 5, preferably, leave a crawler alive and go to the teleporters, their rooms marked with Z-A, Z-B and Z-C above the doors. It costs 1500 to initiate the link, then one person must get back to the mainframe and link it up with the teleporter. Or you could leave one person standin on the mainframe ready. Once all 3 are connected, you have your achievment! Make sure you don't go into round 7.

just thought i would help, in the third line down it says "it costs 1500 to initiate link" but its free to link, and it costs 1500 to teleport, i just wanted to make sure its correct when put on as a strategy Smile
AAH! Thanks for pointing that out, time for my fourth edit in just 5 minutes tongue
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:41 pm

This guide is much appreciated. Tholugh I personally feel Perk-a-holics Anonymos is easy to obtain solo.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:43 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
This guide is much appreciated. Tholugh I personally feel Perk-a-holics Anonymos is easy to obtain solo.
Well I don't do much solo lol!
But thanks for letting me know Exclamation
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:48 pm

jackyboy1384 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

It only took 3 - 4 DG 3 shots a round so you obtain max ammo before running out. The Teleporters helped too.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:52 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
jackyboy1384 wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

It only took 3 - 4 DG 3 shots a round so you obtain max ammo before running out. The Teleporters helped too.
what sort of round are you talking about here? I'm assuming you mean rounds like 15+, am I right?
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:54 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
I pulled all three waffle weapons on the trot then Dempsy yelled 'wow I'm one lucky SOB.'

Theres a weapon list on one of the other topics that can be copied.

SOB... I wonder what that could stand for?

Self-Occupied B!tch? LOL
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:57 pm

[/quote]what sort of round are you talking about here? I'm assuming you mean rounds like 15+, am I right?[/quote]

Yes I stuck with the ray gun before that. Got aquire all waffle weapons at the same time.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:27 pm

Items/Claimable Areas/Traps
Kar98k - 200 to buy - 100 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Gewehr 43 - 600 to buy - 300 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Double-Barreled Shotgun - 1200 to buy - 600 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
M1897 Trenchgun - 1500 to buy - 750 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Thompson - 1200 to buy - 600 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
M1 Carbine - 600 to buy - 300 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
MP40 - 1000 to buy - 500 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Bouncing Betties - 1000 to buy
Bowie Knife - 3000 to buy
FG42 - 1500 to buy - 750 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
STG-44 - 1200 to buy - 600 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Type 100 - 1000 to buy - 500 for ammo - 4500 for upgraded ammo
Stielhandgrenade - 250 to buy
Most Doors - 750 to open
Some Doors - 1250 to open
Debris Movement - 1000 to move
Pack A Punch Machine - 5000 for every gun that is upgraded
Teleporters - 1500 to use - 0 to link
Electro-shock Defences - 1000 per use
Double Tap Rootbeer - 2000 to buy
Jugger-nog - 2500 to buy
Speed Cola - 3000 to buy
Quick Revive - 1500 to buy

Mystery Box Weapons

Arisaka
Kar98k
Gewehr 43
M1 Garand with launcher
M1 Carbine
Thompson
Type 100
MP40
M1897 Trench Gun
Double-Barreled Shotgun
StG-44
M1918 BAR
M1919 Browning
MG-42
FG-42
PPSh-41
PTRS-41
.357 Magnum
Panzerschreck
M2 Flamethrower
Raygun
Wunderwaffe DG-2
Teddy Bear
Grenades
Molotov Cocktails
Colt. 45
Monkey Bombs

Last edited by CovertGunman on Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:37 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
Thanks covert, you've missed an 0 on the PaP though.

jackyboy1384 wrote:
Just thought I'd point out the fact that you wrote that Pack A Punching a weapon costs 500 points instead of 5000.

Thanks guys, I completely missed that when I went over it to check for errors. Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:39 pm

It's alright.
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:40 pm

No prob
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:52 am

Do you guys want to post any of the good tips you have for Der Riese?

Try to keep them brief and to the point, under 7 sentences If you can.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Der Riese Guide *help needed* WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10712

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:58 am

Stay in a group, if you leave w/o ur group ur screwed. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 12:00 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
Stay in a group, if you leave w/o ur group ur screwed. lol

That is a good tip, can you elaborate on it, and add some more details to the concept of staying as a group and why it is important?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Der Riese Guide *help needed*   Der Riese Guide *help needed* I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Der Riese Guide *help needed*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-