Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shri046

shri046

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12419

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory Empty
PostDer Riese & Nazi UFOs theory

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs

All the text/images/description below is only my understanding of the easter-eggs at Der Riese. Whether to be believed or not is up to you and the ideas are open for suggestions. Some of the parts have been taken directly from the sources as quotes. All sources and references are mentioned at the bottom of the thread. All links are fonts appearing in red.

So all of this research started with me trying to make sense of the figures and circuit diagrams on the boards. It wasn't easy to find but once I found a small piece of info, everything else pretty much fell in place very easily. I haven't been able to make entire sense of the findings in the sources as it was a lot to read (trust me you might wanna get some popcorn and soda before you start digging into those links) and digest. Most of it was very technical but I was able to understand it to a certain extent. Here comes the hard part ..... trying to put all of that in my own words to convey my ideas. So here goes ....

WHAT REALLY WENT ON AT DER RIESE:

From all the findings (current and previous) I can say with some certainty that Der Riese (DR) was originally meant for Nazi UFO experiments. One of the clear evidences for this is the "Flytrap" seen on the map. All info points towards the "Flytrap" being used to experiment "The Bell". When I found what the drawings on the boards were for, it made even more sense. For now however, just forget about zombies, Maxis, Edward and anything that has to do with the storyline. Let's save that for later.

So coming back to the Nazi UFO experiments ..... let's not call them UFO for this discussion. A more appropriate term would be "Anti-Gravity Devices" (or AGD in short). My theory starts with how AGDs work and how they are constructed. How they are actually constructed is not really important but it does help explain how different devices were possibly put together to make them.

Starting with "The Bell" .... I'm pretty sure most of you already know what it is and have read up on it. The Wiki says that amount of electricity needed to power "The Bell" itself was huge. When you think of "The Bell" in terms of an anti-gravity device, would it make sense to have a device that would need a large amount of electricity? Common sense says no. After all an ideal AGD would be self-powered (power that could be sustained infinitely) with almost no external power input. Based on that theory, you would require a device that was capable of generating electricity literally out of thin air.

And so begins the explanation of the various drawings on the board.

The Tesla coil:

Here's a side by side comparison of the actual Tesla coil circuit with the one on the board

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory Boardteslacoil

Here is a small summary of how the Tesla coil works -
Quote :

A Tesla Coil is a pulsed air-core resonant transformer capable of creating enormous voltages and huge discharges. It achieves its high voltages through resonant rise as opposed to merely primary/secondary turns ratio as in conventional transformers. Tesla eventually evolved his design into a three coil "magnifying transmitter" which he hoped to use to transmit power and information throughout the world without wires.

Many believe that the Tesla coil was the basis of many to come "free-energy" devices. It laid down the ground work for similar inventions. Something similar was achieved by Hans Coler.

Hans Coler - The "Magnetstromapparat":

Here's a comparison of the Magnetstromapparat with the one on the board

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory Boardmagnetstromapparat

Here is a small summary of how the Magnetstromapparat works -
Quote :

This device consists of six permanent magnets wound in a special way so that the circuit includes the magnet itself as well as the winding. These six magnet-coils are arranged in a hexagon and connected as shown in the diagram, in a circuit which includes two small condensers, a switch, and a pair of solenoidal coils, one sliding inside the other. To bring the device into operation, the switch is left open, the magnets are moved slightly apart, and the sliding coil set into various positions, with a wait of several minutes between adjustments. The magnets are then separated still further, and the coils moved again. This process is repeated until at a critical separation of the magnets an indication appears on the voltmeter. The switch is now closed, and the procedure continued more slowly. The tension then builds up gradually to a maximum, and should then remain indefinitely. The greatest tension obtained was stated to be 12 volts.

From what I've read about this device, it is no hoax. Scientists have been able to prove that it actually works. So you could consider this is a first "working" free-energy device prototype. Even though working, the energy generated from this device is comparably small. Probably not enough to get an AGD working. And that leads us right into the next device - The Karl Schappeller Device.

The Karl Schappeller Device:

PS: You will have to scroll almost towards the bottom of that link to see the details about this device.

Here's a comparison of the The Karl Schappeller Device with the one on the board

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory Boardschappeller

Now some of you may not agree that those two look the same or even similar but I believe they do. And what I will be posting after this should probably confirm this. Now there is a huge explanation on the main link about this device so I am not going to post a lot of information on it. But if you get a chance do read up on it.

Quote :

The Schappeller device is a Tesla device. In fact they say Tesla could be considered the father of the Schappeller device. The Scappeller device is a hollow metal sphere which is dipolar, a pole at each end. It is hooked up to a battery and functions as half an rotor-stator system. Internally, some of it is filled with an electret, a fluid which in this case conducts magnetism, not electricity. Energy enters at both poles and is both positive and negative, each entering from their respective poles. The Schappeller device functions also as a radio transmitter (if I understand correctly) and emits radio waves at its poles. In the center, where they meet a standing wave is produced (also called a scalar wave) which compresses the incoming energy resulting in a type of atomic fusion in which positive and negative aether combine under compression to form hydrogen. This incoming aether at either end takes the form of a toroidal vortex on both ends. The energy of the plasma is somehow converted into electrical energy which runs the machine. Other recieving spheres, up to six or eight, are positioned around the first sphere and form a power producing unit. This device, by itself and unconnected to any sort of electric circuit, can produce magnetism of a thousand times greater than known during the early 20th Century.

Whats interesting in that explanation is the mention of "Aether". There is already a thread that mentions about "Return through aeather" and all of this could fit in well with it. I read up the "Aether" section on the same page above but it didn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Still posting snippets of it so if any you get a better understanding ..... it may help look into other clues. It does however explain to a certain extent how AGD designs work.

Quote :

Using this perspective, that all energy is radiation, the braking of aether radiation, that is the slowing down or stopping of this radiation, can cause a transfer to other forms of energy. The word "energy" means the entire electromagnetic spectrum. That includes, electric, magnetic and electrostatic fields. This means heat. This also means gravity. Again, gravity is the primary radiation of the aether field. It radiates from every point in the universe equally.

This concept seems ridiculous until it is given some thought. One might ask: "How can gravity be a push when we know better?" After all, things fall to earth, don't they? The answer is that the effects which we feel and call "gravity" are due to aether shielding. Aether radiation can be braked, that is slowed down and absorbed by mass. It is then re-radiated or converted into mass. It is re-emitted as slower aether radiation or even as heat. Some of it can, and is, converted into mass inside a planet. If there is a loss of aether radiation, then there is shielding. Thus, a planet would shield from this radiation in one direction. That direction is always toward its centre which is the direction of greatest mass and that is what we describe as "down". This is simply the area which contains the maximum amount of shielding. In all other directions the aether radiation continues to exert its push on us. The area of minimum shielding is directly opposite the area of maximum shielding, so things fall (or more correctly are accelerated or "pushed") towards the earth.

Think about this for a minute. Being in deep space is rather like being underwater. Underwater, the pressure at all points is so similar that we feel weightless. We are weightless in deep space because the aether field exerts a push on us from all directions equally. In space, the nearer one gets to a large body the stronger the push is from the opposite direction since the body shields or converts the aether radiation. The result of this thinking is a mechanism totally different from "gravity" as we know it but appearing as exactly the same observed phenomena.

If you are really confused at this point just continue reading. The paragraph below is what ties it all together. Once you've read it, all of the above will start making more sense.

Vril-1 saucer:

PS: The link for this is the same as the one for Schappeller device. You will need to look up the info for Vril-1 on that page.

Here's a comparison of the Vril-1 saucer with the one on the board

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory Boardvril1

So this is the most interesting part of this entire thread (at least for me). It sums up the entire AGD (or as we orignally called it "UFO") theory. Here's the theory for how the "Vril-1" saucer worked (possibly ... couldn't find a proof if this actually existed or that it worked)

Quote :

Perhaps there is another example which is more germane to our discussion. It is the diagram of the Vril power plant. (This engine diagram is used here as an example for discussion and is not a blind endorsement of the diagram's existence or accuracy.) In this interpretation of this diagram, we are really dealing with two separate devices. First, is the central spherical device which may be a refined version of the Schappeller sphere. An initial charge would be imputed into the sphere to start it after which the unit would continue to gather up the surrounding energy. This is a Reverse Thermodynamic machine. The sphere generates a magnetic field which could be offset by rotating the Schappeller device. The offset field would feed and so rotate the arms of the electric generator surrounding the sphere. The electric generator would gather electric energy, feeding the four large broadcasting fixtures on the walls of the saucer. These fixtures might be, for instance, Tesla pancake coils. The electric generator is an example of a machine complying with the Second Thermodynamic Law.

Both components of the power plant are bonded together in a single system since the output energy of the broadcasting fixtures on the walls of the saucer constitute additional input energy for the sphere. The two components attract one another and use and depend upon one another as they circulate and recirculate energy. As the energy level of one component increases so does the energy level of the other. Indeed, the biggest problem facing the use of such an engine may be getting some means of stopping it.

The actual levitation might be the particular electromagnetic radiation coming out of the sphere. In this interpretation, the broadcast fixtures are used to steer the saucer.

So here's my final summation about all of this theory. The Virl-1 saucer was probably the design the Nazi's were trying to work on. To get it to work they had to go through the bottom up approach to try and power up the saucer. They looked into the Tesla coil and the Magnetstromapparat designs as the beginning point for free-energy devices because they planned to use the Schappeller device for the saucer but couldn't get it working at first. This may also explain some of the writing "Why is this not working?" that shows up on the board. They may have actually figured out the minute details to get the saucer working after all. Or at least they though they might have. The words "the project will move into full production tomorrow" that appear on the board seems to hint towards that. Either that or they just wanted to go ahead with it regardless of the fact that they hadn't tested it well enough.

And that pretty much concludes what I've been able to find so far. How all of this fits into the storyline? I'll just throw that open for discussion ..... I have written way to much anyways so I may update this later to add my thoughts.

SOURCES FOR THE ABOVE INFO:

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt11.html
http://www.rexresearch.com/coler/colerb~1.htm#II1
http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/Coler%20Magnetstromapparat.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tesla_coil#Disruptive_.22Tesla.22_coils
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Glocke
http://electricmuseum.com/?p=20

Last edited by shri046 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory :: Comments

carbonfibah
Re: Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:02 pm by carbonfibah
Awesome theory! The chalkboards are one step closer to being unscrambled.
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:34 pm by lawtondannyboy
Good job Der Shriese!
Ujslost2
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:43 pm by Ujslost2
That's a great write up! Was the AGD's, what was considered "experiment 935"?
shri046
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:50 pm by shri046
Ujslost2 wrote:
That's a great write up! Was the AGD's, what was considered "experiment 935"?
Not sure but I personally don't think so. It is my belief that all the experiments conducted by Maxis (zombies, teleporters etc) happened AFTER the AGD experiments.
Comiester
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:54 pm by Comiester
More proof area 51 comes out sept 24
strwrsbob
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:31 pm by strwrsbob
there is no confir mation on that.

great read, now i have a better understanding of the chalkboards
Comiester
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 6:45 pm by Comiester
How else do u explain radios saying 7 years and septemer? 7 years equals 7 weeks. 7 weeks from the say in the radio is sept 24 and sept 24 is blocked off on the calender in der riese but dates around it have question marks so late September is map pack 4
lovegun
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:08 pm by lovegun
Comiester wrote:
How else do u explain radios saying 7 years and septemer? 7 years equals 7 weeks. 7 weeks from the say in the radio is sept 24 and sept 24 is blocked off on the calender in der riese but dates around it have question marks so late September is map pack 4

There is another calender close to the trench on the wall where it covers the numbers except the 24th
Yaminick
Post Wed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 pm by Yaminick
Awesome stuff I was hoping someone would find out what those pictures were, I had no clue lol, although I did recognize the Tesla coil. I did a lot of research on Nikola Tesla back in Shi no Numa when the DG-2 was introduced.
YoungMaxwell
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:15 am by YoungMaxwell
great work shri - awesome write up. i agree i think these experiments were before Maxis as the henge is visible and looks abandoned.
Nchewbacca
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 am by Nchewbacca
I personally think that IF we have a 4th map pack it will be somewhere in France, since I was looking at one of the bulletin boards with the PTRS (can't remember which one, probably was the one near the trench gun) and saw a few pictures, such as a picture of a zombie (I think) in front of the Eiffel Tower, as well as a map of France with an area circled with writing next to it saying something along the lines of "Uup (Element 115) located here." Either France or somewhere in Nevada, near area 51, as it is possible that the French Element 115 was shipped to America for research. Also, perhaps, if the next Zombie map is in America, we could still have Nazi Zombies! Think about it- maybe Richtofen, Taco, Dempsey, and Nikolai escaped using a teleporter and accidentally brought zombies to America! It is possible that the teleporters don't need a receiver node, since we don't know where Sam and Dr. Maxis went, and there also the signs next to the teleporters (FRA,GER, ENG) that could be used to teleport troops, event bombs, into enemy territory.
-Rant Off.
shri046
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:51 am by shri046
Nchewbacca wrote:
I personally think that IF we have a 4th map pack it will be somewhere in France, since I was looking at one of the bulletin boards with the PTRS (can't remember which one, probably was the one near the trench gun) and saw a few pictures, such as a picture of a zombie (I think) in front of the Eiffel Tower, as well as a map of France with an area circled with writing next to it saying something along the lines of "Uup (Element 115) located here."....

I've actually heard about those pictures with Eiffel tower but I've not had a chance to get a good look at them. Anyone manage to get a good shot of those pics? The map of France does seem to be on one of those boards and there's also a couple pictures of another device of some sorts that I haven't been able to narrow down yet.

Interesting theory though!
shri046
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:20 am by shri046
Reading through the "Aether" part a couple of times, I think I now know to a certain extent what it actually means in terms of AGDs. Aether for all purposes can be considered as a "medium" ... just like air, water, wind etc (not elements but mediums). The gravity theory with aether then becomes a case of "being pushed" rather than "being pulled".

Confused? Well let's consider earth for example. Aether radiation can be braked, that is slowed down and absorbed by mass. It is then re-radiated or converted into mass. It is re-emitted as slower aether radiation or even as heat. Some of it can, and is, converted into mass inside the earth. If there is a loss of aether radiation, then there is shielding. Thus earth would shield from this radiation in one direction. That direction is always toward its centre which is the direction of greatest mass and that is what we describe as "down". This is simply the area which contains the maximum amount of shielding. In all other directions the aether radiation continues to exert its push on us. The area of minimum shielding is directly opposite the area of maximum shielding, so things fall (or more correctly are accelerated or "pushed") towards the earth.

So basically considering aether as medium it would mean some sort of energy. For all purposes it can be considered as electromagnetic energy. If we can successfully create an energy that would counter the aether (meaning absorb the aether and just re-emit it in some other form), then that object is free from the effect of "gravity". In other words, to make an AGD work, all we need to do is generate an electromagnetic enegry that counter acts with the aether, because if the device is capable of "sheilding" (basically absorbing energy), it is free from effects of gravity.
Niho
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:42 pm by Niho
Wow..I just like..wow..xD
Good job Shri..
I did a report on Nikola Tesla..and I thought the first the picture of the circuit looked familiar but I didn't do anything..Razz
Amazing theory..:]
juicestain09
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:31 pm by juicestain09
Wow! Great work! Those friggin chalk boards make so much more sense now! Lovin it!
Nchewbacca
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:20 pm by Nchewbacca
What if the device, rather than absorbing the aether, actually deflects it? The device would then be able to "deflect" as much as it needed downward to cause the device to "fly." Using something along those lines, more control would be exerted over the altitude and speed of whatever AGD might be using it, rather than an AGD that absorbs the energy, and would therefore need another device to control propulsion.
KNO1ATALL
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:49 pm by KNO1ATALL
Hm... Interesting. Great Job, Shri No Numa!

XD

We need some mover clever-zombie-related names for Shri

XD
strwrsbob
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:52 pm by strwrsbob
well, nchewbacca (nice name) that is similiar to what he is getting to. if you can repel the enegery, and make zero gravity force, you can also fly.

I think that aether refers to the telelporters. repelling gravity, also transporting. aether translates to sky someone said. travel thrpught the aether, which means sky, travel through the sky, which means, fly/repel gravity/teleport.

also, I will say it again, WE CANNOT have a set date for "MP4" if there is one, treyarch has to certify it with sony. they cannot give an exact date. they can give a datte they are aiming for, but not an exact date. and besides, do you really think treyarch can make a new map in 7 weeks? i beleive there were 2 1/2 months seperating each map pack.
Nchewbacca
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:09 pm by Nchewbacca
I hope that there is another map pack, considering that we are almost finished with the NZ storyline. What would be really nice is a 4 Nazi Zombie map DLC and a 4 MP map DLC, SEPARATE. I don't like the MP maps, and it would be nice to be able to not waste money on a few maps that always get voted down in normal MP. Nazi Zombies is too good, and I feel like it is really cheap for Treyarch to release 1 good zombie map with 3 half-rate MP maps, since a lot of zombie players never play MP, and a lot of MP players never play Nazi Zombies (OMG!)
Oh, and I also agree that my name is nice. Very nice. Mine. My own. My PRECIOUS!!! Smile
strwrsbob
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:10 pm by strwrsbob
sadly, I dont think 4 zombies maps is possible.
I do want more zombies!
they can continue it forever! maybe charge us 60 bucks, and every month release a new map?
I mean, how would we choose from 4 maps all released at one time!
Nchewbacca
Post Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:13 pm by Nchewbacca
Very carefully.
YoungMaxwell
Post Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:06 am by YoungMaxwell
O T getting a bit off topic here lads
Post  by Sponsored content

Der Riese & Nazi UFOs theory

Page 1 of 1