Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 125
Brains : 19278

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens Vide
PostSubject: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:18 pm

Ok everyone, you may or may not have heard about a gaming site called.

AggreGame.com

Well it was created by Josh Olin, JD2020, the comm maniger for Treyarch.

He has just announced a new beta feature that connects with twitter. Called AggreTweet

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens 6521815436

Check out this screen shot

http://easycaptures.com/fs/uploaded/331/9128334152.png

Well, I have a couple dozen beta tokens available to give away.

Post here why you want IN on something BIG?????

Posted by JD2020 on aggregame about AggreTweet

For starters, what is AggreTweet? In short, AggreTweet is an aggregation of all gaming-related Tweets (via Twitter). However, Aggregame takes it one step further in providing a total social experience to users, with requiring zero extra steps other than loading the page in their web browser.

There are four major components that will make up AggreTweet: Live Feeds, Chat, Stats, and Trends.

Live Feeds:
Each game we index will have a LIVE feed associated with it. Any time a Tweet is sent containing the name of that game, or any of the games' associated hashtags, that tweet will be instantly updated in real-time on AggreTweet's live feeds.

There will be a singular global feed for ALL gaming-related tweets, which will be moving fairly fast (as games are pretty damn popular). However, each game will have its own view, which effectively filters our all other Tweets but that game's.

Unlike some competing gaming Tweet aggregators, AggreTweet will be FAST, up-to-date, and intuitive.

Chat:

As with the rest of Aggregame, Live Chat is a major component to socialization of media. With AggreTweet, it will be no different. Each game page will have its own Chat Room for live discussion. So if there are many different people watching AggreTweet to check out the trends for various games, they can also have realtime chat discussions with other visitors about the topics they are reading.

We find this to be particularly powerful when events like #E3 or #comicon are active. This will be a go-to place to discuss the news as-it-breaks for various event channels we can open up on AggreTweet.

Stats:
A powerful value-add to AggreTweet will be our in-depth, and more importantly, useful stats metrics for the various games. Like our competitors, we will graph plot the data in terms of # of tweets for each game, and rank the games against each other accordingly. However, AggreTweet will take it a step further to hopefully become the ComScore or Alexa pagerank of gaming Tweets.

Unlike our competitors, we will provide functional graphs which can accurately show a plethora of data points, broken down and represented by any number of different filters or bound constraints.

Stats also will extend to Users - how much has a user Tweeted in the last day, week, month, etc. What games is a particular user most talkative about; that sort of stuff.

Trends:
Much like Twitter's "Trending Topics" for the entire world, we will share the "Trending Games." In a similar way that games can fight for the #1 spot on Xbox LIVE Activity charts, they can now fight for the #1 spot on AggreTweet - holding the title of "game with the most buzz" for various months.

Trending users will be another big component, which ties directly into competition. Who is the most Twitastic gamer, based on # of tweets. Who is "Tweeting their gaming heart out"?

Those are really the four major components that will make AggreTweet what it is. However, there are a few more key facts to bear in mind when considering what exactly AggreTweet is.

Registration NOT Required:
All you need is a Twitter account to participate in AggreTweet. In-fact, on first-launch, AggreTweet will offer nothing to Aggregame registered users. Eventually we will rank AG users separately, allow them to link their Twitter accounts, and provide other unique features to give Twitter users a reason to register on Aggregame - but initially, the goal is to have absolutely zero barrier to entry. We want people to visit and become acclimated with the Aggregame community with no excuses as to "why not."

AggreTweet, powered by Aggregame:
Rather than starting a separate site, and affiliating, we decided to launch AggreTweet as a feature of Aggregame. Much like the "Aggregate" tab and "Forums" are additional features to the overall competitive news cycle of Aggregame, AggreTweet will be just another tab. We believe that a major driver behind Twitter is News - live news in 140 character long messages, spreading across the 'Net. That ties perfectly into the spirit of Aggregame. Hopefully as news comes out of gaming events, and hits Twitter, users will find it relevant to submit to Aggregame.

Raptr & Xbox LIVE Nation:

Competing gaming Tweet aggregators have problems identifying and dealing with those aggravating auto-update bots like Raptr and Xbox LIVE Nation. Well, AggreTweet will have no problems. We have a clear plan for identifying and eliminating these updates. You think they are bad enough with just a few of your friends using them, imagine how worthless a tool like AggreTweet would be without weeding these out - that's all you'd see all day were the auto-updates! So it will not be an issue to hide them. Of course we will have a check box you can use to show them, but 99% of the users will want them off.

Last edited by carbonfibah on Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:26 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
josher
Human
Human
josher

Zombification : 3
Brains : 10878

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:21 pm

i want to be up to date on gamming news and other things
Back to top Go down
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie
Xx Timlinson xX

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11110

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 8:45 pm

Just so you all know, if Carbon runs out, I have a few left to give away.
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:26 am

I have over 20 tokens
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:51 am

You can watch an interview about AggreTweet here...

Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie
Clasher94

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11600

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:04 pm

I'd like one so I get exclusive info and stuff on games that never would be in there. I'd also help out other fellow gamers like I do on here if I ever get the chance. I could try to help the site get popularity too (probably not much though).
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 1:12 pm

Everyone who has posted here so far, I have sent you your beta tokens.
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

Brains : 11482

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 2:36 pm

It is definitely a great idea! I love reading all the tweets!
Back to top Go down
http://www.GameRection.com
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13056

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:03 pm

Hmm..Is it possible for I to get in?
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:04 pm

carbon probably has more codes. Or Xx tim.
Back to top Go down
Xx Timlinson xX
Zombie
Zombie
Xx Timlinson xX

Brains : 11110

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

I'll send ya one. Let me check my hotmail for the codes again :X
Back to top Go down
http://elarinth.co.cc
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11291

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:46 pm

I'm not sure I get the whole Token thing, what are the tokens for?

Do I want one? Well, sure, I love tokens. I just dont know what I would do with it...
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14154

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:03 pm

GTOGreg wrote:
I'm not sure I get the whole Token thing, what are the tokens for?

Do I want one? Well, sure, I love tokens. I just dont know what I would do with it...
You go to www.aggretweet.com and it will ask you for a beta toke. You then enter the beta token and you will get access to the site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Mokko
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Mokko

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11102

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 10:42 pm

I would have loved to get a token, so it would be easier for me to stay up to date on all news, discussions and other things related to gaming.
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:33 pm

They're still giving them out Mokko. Both carbonfibah and Xx Timlinson xX have said they'll be giving them out, and recently they've been giving them out to just about everyone. Just give them a shout, I'm sure you'll get one.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12548

PostSubject: Aggretweet Beta Codes up for grabs!!!!!   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:44 pm

I have 3 Aggretweet beta codes. PM me if you want one.

Last edited by DEMON xMYQx on Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13465

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:55 am

man, nice. JD is fainally making them WIDELY available. i have some people on twitter who also got some!
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

Brains : 11503

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:43 am

Here is two codes.... Demon gave me mine before I got the email with the code. BTW I don't believe JD is nothing more than a member, Chefs is the one who handles the site.... but I could be wrong.

U1H81S865899
A451RVZCHQ26
Back to top Go down
XxSLAYERxX
Human
Human
XxSLAYERxX

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10680

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:15 am

baddreams12345 wrote:
Here is two codes.... Demon gave me mine before I got the email with the code. BTW I don't believe JD is nothing more than a member, Chefs is the one who handles the site.... but I could be wrong.

U1H81S865899
A451RVZCHQ26

JD made the site...
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:01 pm

Merged with my original thread.....

it explains it all.
Back to top Go down
baddreams12345
Zombie
Zombie
baddreams12345

Brains : 11503

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:59 pm

really? thanks for clearing that up carbon.
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 12196

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:05 pm

oooh sounds like a cool place for info. =D
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12548

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:21 am

3 Codes!

First come, first serve.

L6ZZ5W5FC58I

18O89735DP22

2P4MJC7857Z9
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 12196

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:40 am

nice thanks for that

i took for middle one to let anyone else know
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12720

PostSubject: Agreetweet   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:50 pm

first come first serve Razz

4LW2892Q72FO
8DB82ZI07S41
7S96YH033UP1
6W66J3IO0E89
28G6M480382I
7388JN9J25XW
FSFME3O7X025
Q7GW71Q4990A
A1495O72QP38
T263G43M5N17
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens   Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aggretweet beta available!!! I have tokens

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-