Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Gun is Better On High Rounds
The Reaper
Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_lcap38%Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 8 ]
Browning Upgraded(forgot name)
Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_lcap5%Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Porter's X2 Ray Gun
Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_lcap19%Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
WunderWaffe DG-3jz
Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_lcap19%Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 4 ]
Barracuda FU A11
 19% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? Mexico
Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12877

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? Vide
PostSubject: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:05 am

Just wanna know your thoughts. In my opinion i like the Barracuda. a disadvantage with it though is you cant run as fast bounce
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12051

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:11 am

I like the reaper with a barracuda, X2 doesn't have any penetration, so you end up getting overwhelmed by fast zombies. Reaper- fast reload, run really far, kill zombies fast. Barracuda is nice for camping with multiple people. Browning upgraded seems really weak to me, I don't know why, and has horrible reload time, even with speed. The reaper is the best weapon to use with the teleporter hopping strategy.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 25
Brains : 12466

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:27 am

I would have to give it to the Reaper Upgraded because you can run away and Still kick ass!!!
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:38 am

Indeed, Robot Dik. Smile
Back to top Go down
goblue418
Zombie
Zombie
goblue418

Zombification : 11
Brains : 11620

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:56 am

dg-3 and a reaper works for me
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? WarningBar-Gloss4
Brains : 11786

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:00 am

yeah goblue that does me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:42 am

I don't like the Wunderwaffe- to glitchy.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13978

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:45 am

i think if you have the Upgraded waff and monkey bombs you are pretty much sorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 11:50 am

Those are the two glitchiest items in the game! Disappearing monkeys, Wunderwaffes killing you with recoil when you shoot a zombie 20 yards away, and then the Ray Gun, which doesn't shoot sometimes. The "Waffle Weapons" are a recipe for disaster.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11158

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Barracude FU-A11 followed very closely by the Reaper. Best guns for me, period. Upgraded Browning is terrible in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12736

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 4:39 pm

I am pretty sure the browning upgraded is the accelerator? right?
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11158

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 5:24 pm

Yes sir-ee, that's correcto-mundo.
Back to top Go down
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11307

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:49 pm

Browning has slow reload speed and limits mobility. Its in the top 4 but IMHO is better as a secondary weapon

Ray gun is great for mobility but can be detrimental in close quarter encounters and when defending windows.

Wunderwuffle is a mixed blessing at best. Slow reload speed, small clip, low ammo for reloads, and propensity to miss targets. But it can sure clear a room when it works right!

The Barracuda is a great gun, defanitly one of my favorites, with the only drawback bieng the limited mobility.

If given a choice I would defanitley go with the REAPER!!

PROS:
1. Mobility, unlike the larger MG's, with the REAPER you can move quickly when a quick getaway isneeded

2. The REAPER has a fair sized clip, similar to the larger MG's. With the use of short controlled bursts running out of ammo should not be a significant problem.

3. Stopping power. I would say thate the stoping power is similar to that of the MP-40 but with the high rate of fire the REAPER will make short work of the zombie hoards, even in later rounds.

4. The iron sites are not too bad, worth a mention.

CONS:
1. Tends to blow through ammo if you dont maintain short controlled bursts.

2 No source of ammo re-supply outside of the Max Ammo droped by dogs/zombies. Few and far between in later rounds.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:26 pm

Does the browning get weaker when it's upgraded? Because the PaP seems to do nothing but make it silver when I use it. I always have to use double tap, even when it's PaP, because it's slow and has a crappy powered bullet. And I can't use it with the 42 or the Reaper, since it always has double tap. Does anyone else think it's one of the crappiest PaP weapons?
Back to top Go down
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11307

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 7:43 pm

Hey Nchewbacca, BTW, that was a great game Saturday, lvl 27 w/2 people was stout!! We should play again sometime!!

Anyway, to be perfectly honest, I have not noticed any drop in the browning's stopping power after upgrade but it does seem to get "heaver" in that you can only sprint for about 3 steps before slowing to "mall speed".

What, you dont like the tracer bullets and 700 rounnds of ammo? lol
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:55 pm

Yeah, that game was awesome. EPIC, some might say! afro
And yeah, the browning does seem to get heavier (maybe because it's made of silver!) when it's PaP. I do like the 700 rounds of ammo, and it does seem to have better penetration, now that I think of it. If I remember correctly, the game we got to 27 I had a PaP browning and a Reaper until about round 24, when I traded the browning in for a PaP ray gun. That was a mistake. MG42 would've been a much better choice, even un-PaPed. But we should definitely play again, that was a great game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?   Which Gun is Better On HighRounds? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Gun is Better On HighRounds?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions, Suggestions, Issues :: Questions-