Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
speed_demon_vI
Human
Human
speed_demon_vI

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 10863

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation Vide
PostSubject: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 8:51 pm

Intresting news artical I found:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/8206280.stm
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14168

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation Vide
PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:17 pm

Moved to the Zombie Media Center. (And yes, a news article is considered a part of the media.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
GhostG45
Human
Human
GhostG45

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10744

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 9:33 pm

As if that wasn't obvious?
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/undeadinc/
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13445

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 4:23 am

We'd just let fly with the nukes sacrificing the country of origin to save the rest of us.
Back to top Go down
Darksol120
Human
Human
Darksol120

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : -4
Brains : 10639

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 pm

Call me crazy or call me stupid i think zombies r real and i have really studied them ive read tons of books about them they all have different theories but one day it will happen the zombie apoccalpse. Hopefully not until im dead lol. but if it happens in my lifetime i'll be ready.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12464

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 12:53 am

Darksol120 wrote:
Call me crazy or call me stupid i think zombies r real and i have really studied them ive read tons of books about them they all have different theories but one day it will happen the zombie apoccalpse. Hopefully not until im dead lol. but if it happens in my lifetime i'll be ready.

I think i'll call you crazy...
just kidding,anyways i think that zombies dont exist and yea it probably cause havoc if there ever are zombies
Back to top Go down
fitzy3194
Human
Human
fitzy3194

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10589

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:01 pm

yeah I'm going to say that people would panic, probably run around like crazy chickens, the military would then proceed to enter in and try to stop the zombies, probably lose, then we would nuke some random area that doesn't have any zombies there and say we accidentaly missed our target, then we would all die a horrible painful and slow death from being eaten alive by a zombie. :-D
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12209

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:22 pm

idk, some countries it would destroy but if it starts out in a smaller country the major powers could align in a time of need (yea right) and put down the invasion by sheer fire power.

for example there was like 100k troops in iraq at one point. if we have 100k professionals with m-16s and what not plus other countries and militia i think we could survive.

only if the world worked together LOL

modern technology would also give us a huge advantage.

plus time to include mass evacuations might be had if the outbreak starts in a small distant country.

just my 2cents
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation   If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If zombies actually existed, an attack by them would lead to the collapse of civilisation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombie Media Center-