Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Yes
Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 15 ]
No
Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap12%Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 3 ]
Don't know
Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap28%Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 28% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 25

AuthorMessage
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 12499

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:04 am

Ahh, Covert, you're such a party pooper Wink

But yeah, I think they did confirm it a while back... and MR Satan, DUH they gunna have a new map pack.. They are making too much money to NOT make one.. if that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13431

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 8:12 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Ahh, Covert, you're such a party pooper Wink

But yeah, I think they did confirm it a while back... and MR Satan, DUH they gunna have a new map pack.. They are making too much money to NOT make one.. if that makes sense.

Milk it till the end of time baby. Thats the activision motto. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13465

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:57 am

hmm, cod vietnam would be a risk. it is still a sensiive war, as the soldiers did not come back apperciated. Sad . unlike WWII, when the soldiers were like gods.

this is true.!!
my moms uncle was in the war. one day he was the first to go out into the field. he was sure he was going to die, bu tno. a bullet grazed his shirt through the armpit, so he hit the ground. everyone else was killled. he waited all night, and then another squad picked him up. he looks at that shirt everyday, and the war is still a hard subject for him.

I wonder how he would fell me playing a mission where I was the only one left from the group?
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13962

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:01 am

strwrsbob wrote:
hmm, cod vietnam would be a risk. it is still a sensiive war, as the soldiers did not come back apperciated. Sad . unlike WWII, when the soldiers were like gods.

this is true.!!
my moms uncle was in the war. one day he was the first to go out into the field. he was sure he was going to die, bu tno. a bullet grazed his shirt through the armpit, so he hit the ground. everyone else was killled. he waited all night, and then another squad picked him up. he looks at that shirt everyday, and the war is still a hard subject for him.

I wonder how he would fell me playing a mission where I was the only one left from the group?

is a very good point - i think all wars are still quite sore subjects. Like Nazi Zombies - anyone who had German relatives could feel like it was there ancestors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13545

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:36 am

To be honest these days it is hard not to upset/offend people. So many Vietnam games, films etc have been made already though that I doubt a COD game on the subject will make any difference.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14154

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 12:05 pm

I heard somewhere that it's incredibly hard for game companies to make games based around more recent wars. This is because it can still be a touchy subject and ti's very recent. Like the game "6 Days in Fallujah". That game has had so many problems finding a publisher simply because the battle of Fallujah was so recent. Also, the game tells the stories of real soldiers so it can hit home pretty hard for some of those soldiers.

Here's a little bit about the publishing issues: Link
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Zombification : 27
Brains : 13465

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:50 pm

lawtondannyboy wrote:
itz Cheerios wrote:
is vietnam cod 7? made by treyarch again?

It hasn't been confirmed though but I heard a rumor about the Cold War.
the cold war didnt have much figting. more so nuclear threats between countries.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 Germany
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11402

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 2:16 pm

Hmmm... a World War I FPS could be interesting.
Look at the weapon list ! .

This would be a great challenge for everyone ....
Back to top Go down
GhostG45
Human
Human
GhostG45

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10730

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:32 pm

strwrsbob wrote:
lawtondannyboy wrote:
itz Cheerios wrote:
is vietnam cod 7? made by treyarch again?

It hasn't been confirmed though but I heard a rumor about the Cold War.
the cold war didnt have much figting. more so nuclear threats between countries.
The Cold War itself wasn't an actual war, it did, however, spark the Korean War, the Vietnam War, the Afghan War (Afghans v. the Soviet Union), and multiple other conflicts across the world.

The Cold War spanned from 1945-1990. Any conflict in that time period is technically a battle of the Cold War, even if it's considered a "war" or "military conflct" in itself.

If you want to be technical.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/undeadinc/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam?   Do you reckon Zombies will return in COD vietnam? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Questions, Suggestions, Issues :: Questions-