Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 10998

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:18 pm

Good find with the eiffel tower, are any of the other pictures of landmarks in Germany or England?
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13012

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:24 pm

My guess about the planks of wood in DR with the ENG,FRA, and GER is where the infection has already taken place..As you can see with the Eiffel Tower there's a zombie standing it front of it..
My guess is..that MP4 is going to be in Tunguska...So when the team gets there..they can stop the source of the zombies..and end it once and for all..
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13501

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:25 pm

damuffinman123q wrote:
Good find with the eiffel tower, are any of the other pictures of landmarks in Germany or England?

I don't recognise any. I'm tring to work out what the building just after the Eiffel Tower pictures is.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:27 pm

Homicidal_llama2 wrote:
damuffinman123q wrote:

I don't recognise any. I'm tring to work out what the building just after the Eiffel Tower pictures is.
Looks to me a lighthouse then maybe to what it looks like is..a tank maybe a boat..
Hmm..is there like a very very like famous lighthouse near Germany/England/France or somewhere? It could hint towards somewhere..
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19234

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:30 pm

Could it be the Big Ben Clock in England?
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:31 pm

Carbon I think you got it right on the head..
When I looked at the picture again I could see a faint..white circle at the top which would be the clock..

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 Big_ben_watched

Last edited by Nihonjin Rikugun on Sun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:34 pm

carbonfibah wrote:
Could it be the Big Ben Clock in England?

Nope. It doesn't look the same.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:36 pm

It does look really similar..plus the picture is kinda cut off from the top..so..it doesn't show the full thing.
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:37 pm

It's not pointed enough. I'm searching for clock towers in Germany & France.
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 10998

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:46 pm

The top looks kinda similar to the towers at the Tower of London... Im not sure if this image will work
Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 DigitalTowerOfLondon
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11991

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:47 pm

I think it could be the top of the Eiffel Tower. Look at this picture...
http://www.eiffeltowerpictures.net/eiffeltower-picture-big.JPG
Do you agree?
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:49 pm

Hmm..maybe.
But Im leaning toward it looks like Big Ben like Carbon..
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:53 pm

It looks a little like big ben, but it seems like it gets bigger towards the top, then gets smaller into a sort of "spire." Just me though; however, a couple other pics look to me like they're of the eiffel tower. Maybe our next map is on a crashed ship (bottom right of picture with weird tower) near Paris? That would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Well on the picture Carbon took.
The one we think is the big ben can't you kinda see the faint white circle at the top of the tower?
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:57 pm

A little.... but isn't big ben in london? (btw, Big Ben is the clock itself, not the tower. The tower is unnamed!) It would fit so nicely if it was the ET! ITS INITIALS ARE ET, FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Nchewbacca wrote:
on a crashed ship (bottom right of picture with weird tower) near Paris? That would be cool.

Yeah, I think some of the pictures look like either the Eiffel Tower or Big Ben. I must admit Niho, I do believe it is the Big Ben, looks ALOT like it. And Maybe the highlited part is maybe the crashed ship that appears before you begin Nacht Dur Untoten? I think that ever since Treyarch announced that Nacht Der Untoten is the second outbreak, this is what I'm thinking ( And I apologize for the huge wall of text):

Nacht Der Untoten is the second outbreak. The cutscene shows that soome people were involved in a plane crash and then were attacked by these damn nazis that we can't figure out. Four of them find some sort of shelter and survive, then somehow make it to the location of Nacht Der Untoten. Then the zombies follow, resulting in the second outbreak. Then ( on a slightly unrelated note) the expirement known as the Asylum goes crazy ( Verruckt, literally). The Marines are sent in to try and kill the workers before they create more zombies, but find everyone dead and all the undead... not dead? Then at Shi No Numa, Richtofen is already there. Nikolai, Dempsey, and Taco all travel there to try to stop Richtofen and take the 115 from the meteor. They get overrun by zombies and dogs... So they travel to Der Riese, where they start figuring out everything.

That's what I think, sorry it's so long.

Last edited by KNO1ATALL on Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor Typos, forgot some words.)
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13387

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:13 pm

Big ben is the bell not the clock btw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm

What..?
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12455

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:23 pm

^^ Big Ben is the Clock. The clock is also connected to the bell, thats what makes the chimes every hour

Hey, wait a minute. Doesn't Die Glocke stand for the bell? And there's a bell in Big Ben... Maybe they've been hinting all along at England?

( And Also, this is off topic, but I was playing Shi No Numa yesterday and I went up to the book in the doctors quarters and hit square, and there was this crazy laughing. Has anyone seen this before?)
Back to top Go down
mv670
Human
Human
mv670

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : -1
Brains : 10836

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 pm

very very interesting. Now, if, the next map is in France, evidence provided by Carbon tells us that it can be possible, then
I hope you can't rule out the possibilty of a new weapon in the next map or to put it more in general maybe a new feature will be introduced? Seeing as how the Eiffel Tower could be a huge conductor of power. Maybe the Nazis made another technological breakthrough overthere.

Also France was under Nazi control during WWII so yes it can be possible.

Nice theory Carbon btw Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Yes Kno, people think it sound like Richtofen when he laughs.
Back to top Go down
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13918

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:25 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

Big Ben is enclosed in the Houses Of Parliament - the whole actual clock house and spire is called 'Big Ben' and yes it does have bells - although these are not visible from the outside.

My honest opinion of the photo - if its a cut shot from half way down i can see the resemblance and what would back that up is the possible ship wreck as Big Ben is right next to the River Thames which would explain the ship - maybe a freight ship.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
Niho

Niho

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:27 pm

^..I love you Max..xD
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13387

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:32 pm

YoungMaxwell wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

Big Ben is enclosed in the Houses Of Parliament - the whole actual clock house and spire is called 'Big Ben' and yes it does have bells - although these are not visible from the outside.

I know, I just remember that the name came from big ben bell. Offically I think it's called the great bell. People just choose to extend the usage of the title 'big ben' to the rest of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:00 pm

COMPLETEWASUK wrote:
YoungMaxwell wrote:
COMPLETEWASUK wrote:

I know, I just remember that the name came from big ben bell. Offically I think it's called the great bell. People just choose to extend the usage of the title 'big ben' to the rest of the tower.

Exactly. The name "big ben" was originally just the bells (maybe the clock face, too) but people later called the whole dang tower big ben. I think it would be really cool, though, if there was a weird DG-2 turret under the Eiffel Tower, that you could camp by. Powered by lightning, perhaps? But it would only work if the map was at the ET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction   Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carbon's Map Pack 4 Prediction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Map Pack 4-