Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap Germany
Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11358

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap Vide
PostSubject: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:14 pm

I just found this on Youtube. At 03:03 it is going to be VERY interesting, they say something about "Die Glocke" and how it looked like. They show some footage, but i guess they made it specially for this documentation. But look how it glows. Just like our friend the teleporter ....

Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap Wales-2
Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13501

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap Vide
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:25 pm

That's a very interesting clip. It's cool to see a real life Fly Trap up close and personal like that to.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13387

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 12:28 pm

I seen it before but thanks for putting it up.

I was personally hoping one of the nazis was still in the mine waiting. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starscream008
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Starscream008

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap Italy
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10815

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:32 pm

this is a very good video the show on the history channel ufo hunters did a whole show devoted to the die glock and ufo and der riese and all that.

what if the nazis were still waiting?
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 11468

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:35 pm

kinda O T
Do you think the new zombie map could be in the mines?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap   Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting Part of a documentation about "Der Riese" (the real one) and the Flytrap

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Zombies! :: Zombie Media Center-