Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Fly Trap Theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Fly Trap Theory England-1
Fly Trap Theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:43 pm

Following homicidal llama's theory on die glocke and the flytrap, i have noticed something. The theory behind the flytrap is it was used to test 'die glock' whilst it was bending gravity. iBelive that this is symbolized as when you turn on the fly trap, the teddys spin upward much like a flying saucer. Does this mean that the teddys ahve been injected by xerum 525. possibly by richtofen, as we know he loved to torture animals. Have a guess guys, lets check this out?

edit: Perhaps, insted of injecting into a teddy, it was a cub, or When Samantha Went into the teleporter, she brang the teddy, and it was binded with 115 when the test chamber was activated, and richtofen found this?
Back to top Go down
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Fly Trap Theory UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 44
Brains : 13669

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 7:05 pm

This makes alot of sense considering that Richtofen is a pshycopath and he couldnt control his actions. Maybe he used the items they are holding..??? IDk
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

Fly Trap Theory Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11621

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:26 pm

wow nice i didn't think of that
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Fly Trap Theory Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12921

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:07 am

hmmmm... maybe....but its just a stuffed doll.....idk
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:29 am

maybe, just a guess, just something that sprung to my mind
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Fly Trap Theory Wales-2
Zombification : 73
Brains : 13605

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:41 am

That's actually a very interesting idea. I never really thought about it like that, the fact the items rotate. Also, Die Glocke was supposed to be an experiment that involved several rotating cylinders. Very good theory.
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Fly Trap Theory Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13234

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:59 am

it was used to test the bell yea but there is no bell in der riese,unless you count the PAP as its the same shape.doesnt actaly spin or do much in the way of anti gravity tho.
i thought they filled the bell with the xerum 525 and then span the two cylinders?
the fly trap could mean that they got it working, and now all you do is flick the switch?
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Fly Trap Theory WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 50
Brains : 11522

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:55 am

Yes, I've always thought the fly trap's items are under influence by The Bell...
But I don't think the teddies are inject with Xerum 525...
When the bell operates, it would make those objects fly, they wouldn't need to be injected :p
Back to top Go down
Bob-snobb13
Human
Human
Bob-snobb13

Zombification : 2
Brains : 10746

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 am

today i tought of somthing, maybe its dumb-.-´

Have u seen that when the random boxes arent in action it is a teddy bear sitting on topp of a box.

Maby that has something to do with the fly trap, when u activate it.

but i can be wrong....
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:30 am

Anyway.. :p
Somebody said that you could activate the fly trap with the monkey bombs?
I tried today, threw two... nothing.
I then threw more after turning on the electricity...
Nothing - Nadah
Absolute hamhockey :p
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Fly Trap Theory Wales-2

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:34 am

metrocedes wrote:
it was used to test the bell yea but there is no bell in der riese,unless you count the PAP as its the same shape.doesnt actaly spin or do much in the way of anti gravity tho.

Die Glocke isn't proven to be anti-gravity. It was just a theory. It has also been described as a time machine. Read what I wrote about the Flytrap & Die Glocke in the What We Know section.

I think that the teleporters are Die Glocke in Der Riese, all the evidence points that way. Remember, nothing about Die Glocke is proven in real life.

Bob-snobb13 wrote:
today i tought of somthing, maybe its dumb-.-´

Have u seen that when the random boxes arent in action it is a teddy bear sitting on topp of a box.

but i can be wrong....

That's just to show you where the box is going to appear. It has nothing to do with the Flytrap because it happens in every other map as well.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:38 am

Homocidal Lama... Sorry to be slightly contradicting but...
Die Glocke in real life was proven to make blood turn to blood, and fracture.
It also created metallic tastes in scientists mouths and killed all nearby organisms...
But yes, it's other uses haven't been proven in reality such as it's ability to bend time and cause things to become anti-gravitational...
But it was proven to kill Smile
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Fly Trap Theory Wales-2

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:40 am

tysonray2929 wrote:
Homocidal Lama... Sorry to be slightly contradicting but...
Die Glocke in real life was proven to make blood turn to blood, and fracture.
It also created metallic tastes in scientists mouths and killed all nearby organisms...
But yes, it's other uses haven't been proven in reality such as it's ability to bend time and cause things to become anti-gravitational...
But it was proven to kill Smile

No. You're wrong I'm afraid. Die Glocke was never found. There is no proof of it's existence only from word of mouth. There are many books and websites claiming what it did but there is no solid proof.
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 am

There's pictures...
And it's mentioned in a film of an actual soviet reanimation experiment..
The experiment is authentic, so what it mentions in it has to be authentic too..
[img]Fly Trap Theory Die_gl10[/img]
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human
wolf_frost

Fly Trap Theory Mexico
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10789

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:47 am

wow i never saw that photo of the "bell" i thought it was this...

Fly Trap Theory The-bell-papercraft
Back to top Go down
tysonray2929
Zombie
Zombie

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:48 am

... That's a model... :p
Back to top Go down
Homicidal_llama2
WhatWeKnow

Homicidal_llama2

Fly Trap Theory Wales-2

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:50 am

It's an authetic experiment yes but if it's authentic then explain to me what it actually does. You can't because no solid evidence has been found of it, only what people say. Die Glocke hasn't been found which means nothing that goes along with it can be proven. How do you know that picture is even really Die Glocke? It looks different from other interpretations that I've seen of it.

The point is fair enough people have said things about the experiment but nothing has been proven, not even that the Flytrap was used in conjunction with it. The Flytrap has actually also apparently been claimed to have being the bottom of an unfinished cooling tower because of one very similar looking built near by.
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human
wolf_frost

Fly Trap Theory Mexico

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:52 am

hahaha yeah yeah but the shape i saw it on lot of photos not real photos cuz the real bell it dissapear
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:56 am

tyson ray im loving what your writing your a great contributer, but i agree with homicadal llama because, for all we know the bell could ahve been propaganda the grew out of control?
Nothing is set in stone, Certainly not if 'die glocke' is real LOL
Back to top Go down
infinite
Human
Human
infinite

Brains : 10695

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:13 pm

metrocedes wrote:
it was used to test the bell yea but there is no bell in der riese

Ummm it was? Wow, you are stupid. WHATEVER 'Die Glocke' was it was tested underground. The 'Henge' or 'Fly Trap' was most certainly the base of a power stations cooling tower. Seeing as how almost identical structures are in use in Siechnice Poland and that there was previously a power station located at that location in Wroclaw 'der riese'.
http://www.bielek-debunked.com/Henge/The-Henge.pdf
Back to top Go down
Bob-snobb13
Human
Human
Bob-snobb13

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 am

okay guys, last time i said this: "today i tought of somthing, maybe its dumb-.-´

but i can be wrong...."

Then you turned me down:(

so i tried this!: i activated the fly trap, then shot the beat in the building. then i went to a were random box will appear and shot at the bear sitting on the boxes and beam! the random box came to where the bear was sitting on the boxes:O

i am going to make a video to day i think: it is hard to explain but it is easy to do!

EXUSE MY ENGLISH, I AM NORWEGIAN Razz
Back to top Go down
wolf_frost
Human
Human
wolf_frost

Fly Trap Theory Mexico

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

omfg??? really?
i didnt know that...
good discovery =D
videos photos?
Back to top Go down
Bob-snobb13
Human
Human
Bob-snobb13

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:29 pm

-.-' sorry for saing:(
Back to top Go down
carbonfibah
Administrator

Administrator
carbonfibah

Zombification : 125
Brains : 19338

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:06 am

moved to DR Theories
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie
FBandikoot

Brains : 11381

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:04 pm

I've tried gotten nothing....
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
Sponsored content

Fly Trap Theory Vide
PostSubject: Re: Fly Trap Theory   Fly Trap Theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fly Trap Theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-