Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

*** Official Introductions ***

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
xRx Fracture xRx
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
xRx Fracture xRx

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 10992

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 3:02 pm

I'm xRx Fracture xRx. Name, Chris, gamertag is xRxFRACTURExRx. Console of choise is Xbox, and i have been following the zombie storyline for quite some time now, and am glad to be a part of this forum!

P.S. I enjoy horseback riding and long walks on the beach.
Back to top Go down
Flamefacer
Human
Human
Flamefacer

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10876

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:36 pm

My name is Ryan, my gamertag is Flamefacer, and i prefer to use the Xbox 360, I have survived 20 rounds on Nacht Der Untoten, 14 on Verruckt, and 20 on Shi No Numa. I don't glitch as you can tell with the low levels i have gotten to.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14200

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:37 pm

Flamefacer wrote:
My name is Ryan, my gamertag is Flamefacer, and i prefer to use the Xbox 360, I have survived 20 rounds on Nacht Der Untoten, 14 on Verruckt, and 20 on Shi No Numa. I don't glitch as you can tell with the low levels i have gotten to.
I don't mean to rain on your parade, but how come everyone seems to associate higher levels with glitching? I got to 43 on Shi No Numa solo with no glitches/exploits. Sorry to say it, but there is a strategy that works.

Oh, and welcome to the forums. Lol. Very Happy
(Honestly)
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Flamefacer
Human
Human
Flamefacer

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10876

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Well i meant like level 100+ i usually consider glitching. What map did you get that high on? That's really good. Also what is your strategy?
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Shi No Numa be the map. And here's the strategy. It works really well, trust me.
Back to top Go down
JBenn911
Human
Human
JBenn911

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10862

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 am

Hey!

Jim here.. GT and PSN ID are JBenn911.. old dude and I have all the system.. probably 80% or more time is spend on W@W on the 360... Wasnt a BIG Zombie fan until MP2 came out... bunch of us from geezergamers.com hook up and run some Shi No Numa when we can...See you in the swamp!!!
Back to top Go down
Ringmaster
Human
Human
Ringmaster

Brains : 10867

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:05 pm

hello all. Welcome to the circus. I am the ringmaster! I live in Indiana. I love all things outdoors! Hunting, fishing, riding 4 wheelers, and pretty much anything outdoors.
Back to top Go down
j6ak9e
VIP
j6ak9e

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11555

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Ringmaster wrote:
hello all. Welcome to the circus. I am the ringmaster! I live in Indiana. I love all things outdoors! Hunting, fishing, riding 4 wheelers, and pretty much anything outdoors.

Hey cuz! Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it!
Back to top Go down
http://callofdutyzombies.com/
shri046

shri046

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12509

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:33 pm

Dang!! Why haven't I posted here lol. I'm Shri, live in Atlanta GA. GT is shri046. Like playing COD games the most and have been a zombie addict since MP2 came out. I like outdoor sports and a big football fan as well. Other than that its pretty much me and my xbox Smile
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12108

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:59 pm

GoD_GraveDancer wrote:
Im GoD_GraveDancer. I like motorcycles, women on motorcycles, my GF, gaming, hard boiled eggs, taw kwon do, kickboxing, nilla wafers with peanut butter on top, my work, my kids, my motorcycle, my girlfriend on my motorcycle, guiness, guns, hunting, all music (I'm a DJ and a JD) and cheese cubes.

I'm on PS3 and enjoy raping zombies. I dont have an xbox, but would like to get one if someone has an extra lying around. Oh, and I like pizza too.

I LOVE THIS DUDE
Back to top Go down
acebian007
Human
Human
acebian007

Brains : 10855

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Hi, my name is Ricardo and I am from Puerto Rico. I am a huge nazi zombie fan and also like to play online and live poker, tennis and of course xbox. My gamertag is acebian007, so feel free to add me if you want.
Back to top Go down
theBobcatte
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
theBobcatte

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11130

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey I'm Matte, 25, from Savannah GA. I wasn't into the zombie mode until I heard there was a story, then my detective glad started kicking in and now I am pretty addicted. I love zombies and mysteries in general so this is right up my alley. I am also a semantic/grammar fiend so I really like being able to dissect the messages and meanings to look for small clues.

I have the 360 and a PS3, my tag is theBobcatte on both. I don't know anyone that has this game for ps3, much less anyone interested in scoping the maps for hints, so feel free to add me and invite for some zombie bbq goodness.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11188

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:57 pm

Hey, I'm Jon, first post on this site and first visit. I just found out about this storyline stuff yesterday and have basically caught up on everything so far. I don't have a 360, but I play on my friends console, his GT is itscrouse. I just told him about the storyline and i'm gonna show him some of this stuff next time I'm over there, probably in the next day or two. I'm over there a lot. . .
Back to top Go down
xTrUexMaSt3rx
Human
Human
xTrUexMaSt3rx

Brains : 10785

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 5:24 pm

What's up everybody I'm xTrUexMaSt3rx, but you can call me Evan. I'm a 16 year old gamer from the United States. I own an Xbox 360, and love playing Zombies with my friends. Other gametypes you can find me playing are Hardcore War and Hardcore SnD. Feel free to send me a FR if you want to play, just say you're from CoD: Z Forum!
Back to top Go down
juicestain09
Zombie
Zombie
juicestain09

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11528

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey, I'm juicestain09. Not really "new" to the CoD Zombies forums but I haven't really been posting much here. Been too busy.

I play on the PS3. PSN ID: juicestain09

Feel free to hit me up, just let me know you're from the CoD Zombies forum.

~ juice
Back to top Go down
http://www.GameRection.com
DB_tech
Human
Human
DB_tech

Brains : 10714

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:01 am

Hey, Im DB
I play a lot of CODzombies specially Der Riese
ass me PSN DB_tech

cya
Back to top Go down
4thHorseman
Human
Human
4thHorseman

Brains : 10716

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Hey all. Name is Josh and I'm relatively new here. Saw Carbon at the Xbox boards and thought it was really interesting that there was more than just a Zombie game to it and exactly how much was put into the games that i wasn't aware of. So thought I would join the board, and although I won't post much (I am completely in the dark with the majority of the stuff posted on this site in terms of clues and hints in the game), just want to let you know I'm not doing it out of spite.

Only have an Xbox at the moment, gamertag:

IwillKILLurGOD
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 6:58 pm

I'd like to personally welcome all new members. I hope that every single one of you enjoys your time here. We've got plenty to entertain you with. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12081

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:42 pm

"enjoy your time here"
Sounds like a prison! Smile
But welcome all new members! Watch out for Nihonjin! He bites! Smile
Watch out for Spike, too. His collar is sharp.
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12907

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 10:45 pm

Im uh ...........lovegun. my psn is disasterbht619. I love girls and guns. think of me like dempsey's bio Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13220

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:18 am

i forgot to post here, not exactly new,joined in late june i think.
my name is Craig im 23 and live in sunny Wales in the UK. Cool
i bought my ps3 in march after my mate completed the campain on WAW and i got hooked to nazi zombies.lol. so here i am,still hooked,unraveling the story behind it all.
i love football/soccer,chicks,booze and junk food. prety much your average bloke. Drunk Wink
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
Ninjamonkey46
Human
Human

Brains : 10699

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm

PSN:ninjagoon
PS3 only
just call me randall
I HATE RACIST!! is it racist to hate racist people? confused
anyway im black, like rock,rap, and r&b and stay head huntin dem nazi freakbags all day
Flamethrower zombie 11
Back to top Go down
TR1GG3R779
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
TR1GG3R779

Zombification : 12
Brains : 10846

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 1:59 pm

What up names mike aka TR1GG3R. BIO= 24 stuck in the middle of the desert of Arizona AKA fricken hell. Been a gamer since The days of nintendo and genises, to many consoles to name but i stick with the xbox and sometimes the Wii. im a huge history buff mainly Military history and strategy was in the USMC. Im addicted to finding the true story behind the Nazi Zombies. I Restore hot rods and i am a gearhead and im obsessed with the joker. Gamer tag for xbl is me name on this site and for the wii my FC for COD 5 is 395-313-284-550. hit me up im always online and playing either cod 4-5 halo 3 and any other games check my XBL account for what i play peace and happy hunting BWAHAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.THECD.TK
wabbit42
Human
Human
wabbit42

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 10890

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Hi, I'm Sam, aka wabbit42. I have a PS3 (wooo!) and my PSN is... you guessed it... wabbit42!!!!! Der Riese is my life, well, as my friends would say!
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

*** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 Ireland
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10708

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:07 pm

Haiii :]

My name is Cian , But you can call me Jinxy or Jinx :]

I'm 13 so yeah . Please be gentle ;[

From Ireland :]

Cause people always hating little kids . Oh well . Rolling Eyes

I'm fairly decent with photoshop so if you want a signature or avatar hit me up.

My gamertag is iKlutch KiDS . . Clever eh?
I change it like every second day . . Not really but fairly every two / three months Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *** Official Introductions ***   *** Official Introductions *** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*** Official Introductions ***

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Introductions-