Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Eclipse Teleporter theory

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Eclipse Teleporter theory WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11007

Eclipse Teleporter theory Vide
PostSubject: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:26 am

Notice how on every other day the telporters seem to be used they have negative side effects, turning the user into a zombie. The day of an eclipse, the teleporters WORK and do not cause zombification....and there are dates circled on a calender that are about a lunar cycle...so if the scientists were paying attention to the moon, obviously it has an effect. I say the eclipse allows the telporters to complete matter transfers without as many adverse side effects, why else would group 935 care about the moon so much?
On a side note, this could also be messing with the clock somehow...treyarch says the big secret is right in front of us well whats more in our face then the obviously emphasized moon?
Back to top Go down
xX DUNNZ Xx
Human
Human
xX DUNNZ Xx

Eclipse Teleporter theory UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10750

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:58 pm

ahhhh- good point. im glad you sussed out the calender thing, it really annoyed me when people thought mp pack 4 would come out on the 24th of september.
Back to top Go down
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Eclipse Teleporter theory UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 11103

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 6:21 pm

I was about to write a theory on this good job
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:06 pm

Could there be signifigance to the fact I saw a red dot on the moon when I zoomed in with a scope?
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Eclipse Teleporter theory Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11427

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:43 am

YES! =)
I've scoped the moon and have seen 5 red dots close together.
It must change, hence the lunar calenders! =D
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:51 am

So the moon can influence the teleporters...is there something that can trigger something on the moon?
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

Eclipse Teleporter theory WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11830

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:05 am

Lol, yeah I thought that too. The reds dots start twirling around when you activate the fly trap Surprised weird very nice theory mate. P.S I LOVE your avatar Razz
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:12 am

Wow, I have to check that out, I had no idea that happened
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eclipse Teleporter theory   Eclipse Teleporter theory I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eclipse Teleporter theory

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-