Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Special Start sequences.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Special Start sequences. England-1
Special Start sequences. WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12608

Special Start sequences. Vide
PostSubject: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:57 pm

I do not know who found the special start thing. I believe it was JezusSaurusRex. But I think I have experienced both of them. In one, I spawned with limited HUD and the eclipse was not there. In the other one, I started and had no "low ammo, no ammo, and X reload HUD. I'm not sure but I don't think they actually have any significance, maybe the way you activated an easter egg in your previous match.

**EDIT** (Better description).

In one, I spawned with limited HUD and the eclipse was not there, the moon was gone and my ammo/points counters were gone. The player list by hitting "BACK" on the Xbox controller was also not showing. On top of that the Round number sign was black. In the other one, I started and had no "low ammo, no ammo, and X reload" HUD. Meaning when I had low ammo, it didn't warn me with the yellow text and when I had no ammo the red text didn't show. If I needed to reload, there was no X reload heads-up.

Last edited by DEMON xMYQx on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Special Start sequences. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13525

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 5:40 pm

interesting. maybe a glitch. like in multiplayer, sometimes you spawn reloading if the person if the killcam was, and even have the same ammo count and weapon as them.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Special Start sequences. Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11427

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:57 pm

Its like the shi no numa hangman thingy.
if you died by touching him, when you started again, he'd be swinging =)

its also like the 3rd person glitchy =)
If you die and keep pressing triangle, you start again but you see your character.
it's weird =D
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11007

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 10:11 pm

the third person thing is good for trying to see the characthers...their was an interview and they said to pay attention to richtofen, maybe we use that glitch and take a look at him in detail.
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

Special Start sequences. Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11427

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:45 am

you can't.
The glitch can only be done on solo, and so only on Dempsey =(
if it's not solo, the game doesn't automatically start again, so it can't be done =S
Nice though though =D
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12122

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm

Acuity wrote:
Nice though though =D
i think you mean "nice thought though"
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

Special Start sequences. Mexico
Zombification : 0
Brains : 10722

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:40 pm

whate are the special start sequences, i read the first post but i simply dont understand :S
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Special Start sequences. England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12608

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:55 am

Mokotoro wrote:
whate are the special start sequences, i read the first post but i simply dont understand :S

In one, I spawned with limited HUD and the eclipse was not there, the moon was gone and my ammo/points counters were gone. The player list by hitting "BACK" on the Xbox controller was also not showing. On top of that the Round number sign was black. In the other one, I started and had no "low ammo, no ammo, and X reload" HUD. Meaning when I had low ammo, it didn't warn me with the yellow text and when I had no ammo the red text didn't show. If I needed to reload, there was no X reload heads-up.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
Yaminick
Human
Human
Yaminick

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10999

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 7:39 pm

Sounds like you were playing hard core zombies O.o
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

Special Start sequences. UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12256

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:02 pm

problem only found on xbox i take it cos id like to see it but only ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Start sequences.   Special Start sequences. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Start sequences.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-