Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Message Translation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
generator350
Zombie
Zombie
generator350

Message Translation UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Message Translation WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 9
Brains : 11103

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:09 pm

Treyarch said that the answer was right in front of us could this be what they mean? I am going to show maybe what treyarch means by this transmission in the cave be teleporter C

Sophia, this letter is to go to the Reichstag high command (The Fans) immediately. Gentlemen, it is with the utmost urgency that I draw your attention to the lack of funding being injected into 'The Giant' project.(A new game?) Well, I believe we are close to realizing the ultimate plan. We still have several years of development before it is ready.(Its gonna take a while) It would be folly to cut our expenditures so early in our development. As you know, early tests on the DG-2 have easily outperformed expectations (The nazi zombie story mode is way more popular then they thought) and we fully anticipate mass producing the Wunderwaffe within the next few years.(making a new nazi zombie game.) Work on the matter transference (map packs) has, however, come to a standstill. We simply do not have enough Element 115(time, could this be why the clock is stopped at 115) to continue the experiments. The test subjects have survived teleportation but are currently unresponsive to commands and cannot be controlled. If we are to overcome this obstacle, we need to increase the frequency and size of the experiment. To this end, I suggest we find not only a regular supply of 115, but that we also find a larger conduit to channel the energy. Our operatives in America, have informed that the U.S have a large supply of the element at the Nevada base.(hinting at a new map in the zombie game) So time is of the essence if we are to stay ahead of them. This cannot be done if you cut the budget,(stop buying map packs) nor can it be done if you insist on pressuring us into action before we are ready.(begging them for more zombies) I am available for discussion on the matter, but on the meantime I will continue with the work here and try to win this damned war! Signed, etc... etc..., Dr. Maxis.
Back to top Go down
Secret Kahuna
Zombie
Zombie
Secret Kahuna

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11007

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 pm

Very interesting, although Der Reise means "the giant"
Back to top Go down
AngelOfDeath815
WhatWeKnow

AngelOfDeath815

Zombification : 22
Brains : 11572

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:21 pm

hmmmmmmmmm. Really Great thoughts here, except for the part about "the Giant Project". It just is Der Reise in english.
But seriously. This is really well thought out. Great Job.
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Message Translation Mexico
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10806

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:28 pm

DAm thats pretty good and solid, so then several years means several years. we will probably have to wait 3-4 years cause they are on COD7 (and no zombies in that).

And as for the Giant project comment from Angelofdeath if the translation is correct then it makes perfect sense for the giant project to mean just that a giant project. like an actual Nazi zombie game. cause then u could say that element 115 is the element used to create the zombies and wonderwaffle ect.. but the message has a double meaning if Generator is correct.

well i guess we just have 2 be patient! But i soo hope your wrong! ahaha. MP4 forever!

Last edited by Chivaa501 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more)
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Zombification : 18
Brains : 10877

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:35 pm

AngelOfDeath815 wrote:
hmmmmmmmmm. Really Great thoughts here, except for the part about "the Giant Project". It just is Der Reise in english.
But seriously. This is really well thought out. Great Job.

Ever notice how big Der Riese is?
Could be an expansion to Der Riese, after no-clipping around the whole thing, that seems plausible.

Great write up here!
-Jezus
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Message Translation England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:59 am

Look Im not flameing, But i know i wrote this in a different thread, but im not going to Copyright it.
Hey if its a theory, its everyones.
I Like it, good write up
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11050

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:02 am

nice one maybe you should try and translate more transmissions see if anything else could make sense
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Message Translation England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:07 am

I have to agree with angel of death.
Der riese is a real place, near to a fly trap. Maybe it has a double meaning, so your bothh correct?
Back to top Go down
Snowyman13
Zombie
Zombie
Snowyman13

Zombification : 13
Brains : 11139

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:11 pm

wow that was well thought out great job sir
~claps~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message Translation Vide
PostSubject: Re: Message Translation   Message Translation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message Translation

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-