Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

mw2 airport mission controversy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 England-1
mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11777

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:37 pm

Its not that Bad (as Ive Played It), but If Man Hunt was Influential, Who knows
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 Palestine-1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 11609

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:51 pm

skatuhboid wrote:
i dont think so its just a game and thats kinda what terrorists do kill innocent people

EVERYONE ALWAYS HAS TO GO STRIAGHT TO TERRORIESTS.........................OMG GET OVER IT
Back to top Go down
Tyler212
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Tyler212

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11038

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:50 pm

i don't see any problem in this mostly because i know the diffrence between a game and reality because i would not be running and gunnig in a battlefeild to tell the truth i would hid in a building till they find me and start firing back. now there are people who i would love to see there heads blown to hell and back but i won't be the person pulling the trigger because i play violent games and flower on my ps3 in order to relase all my stress. that's my 2 cent's now back to turning my backpack into a homemade flamethower. i mean play Zombies
Back to top Go down
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11415

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:30 am

Tyler212 wrote:
i don't see any problem in this mostly because i know the diffrence between a game and reality because i would not be running and gunnig in a battlefeild to tell the truth i would hid in a building till they find me and start firing back. now there are people who i would love to see there heads blown to hell and back but i won't be the person pulling the trigger because i play violent games and flower on my ps3 in order to relase all my stress. that's my 2 cent's now back to turning my backpack into a homemade flamethower. i mean play Zombies

=)
I like the way you put that =D
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12244

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:52 pm

Tyler212 wrote:

haha nice

flower is such a silly game and you can only get hurt on one of the levels but i got my 100% easy for trophies haha
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13222

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:00 am

i did this mission yesterday at my mates. it is a bit nuts eh. i werent expecting it at first and then realsied what was going on. might aswell join em i thought. i like the way they give you the chance to leave people half dead against the wall or trying to crawl away.....ha ha. die little piggy. Twisted Evil (im not realy a psyco) angel
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
lissa110

lissa110

mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 18
Brains : 10982

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 11:19 am

After watching someone play it i see why they give you a chance not to play it. i came in part of the way on the level i didnt see the point of shooting civilians.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: mw2 airport mission controversy   mw2 airport mission controversy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

mw2 airport mission controversy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-