Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

PAP in a teleporter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

PAP in a teleporter UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
PAP in a teleporter WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 2
Brains : 11014

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:44 pm

Has anyone ever noticed that the top right corner of the map has a drawing of the PaP machine out of the teleporter and almost on top of the circle in front of the mainframe and the teleporter completely seperat?. It seem that the Pap has no place being inside a teleporter

Last edited by wiggum1978 on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

PAP in a teleporter UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12256

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:57 pm

erm be more specific can you?
Back to top Go down
GTOGreg
Zombie
Zombie
GTOGreg

Zombification : 20
Brains : 11351

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:14 pm

I have been wondering about that diagram on the map... It almost looks like the PAP has been "inserted" into a 4th teleporter. If you think about it, the mainframe/teleporter is the round pad in front of the PAP machine.

The PAP is a separate machine that has been installed in a teleporter.

Question would be.... How do you get the PAP out of the teleporter so the teleporter can be used? or ... Does the PAP need to be removed from the teleporter before the teleporter can be used?

I have not tried it yet but has anyone ever monkey bombed/grenaded the pap machine?

Maybe the pap must be destroyed to unlock the 4th teleporter?

Maybe activate the flytrap, while the glowing objects are still flying around, bomb the @#*& out of the PAP?
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

PAP in a teleporter Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13234

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:28 pm

GTOGreg wrote:
I have been wondering about that diagram on the map... It almost looks like the PAP has been "inserted" into a 4th teleporter. If you think about it, the mainframe/teleporter is the round pad in front of the PAP machine.

The PAP is a separate machine that has been installed in a teleporter.

Question would be.... How do you get the PAP out of the teleporter so the teleporter can be used? or ... Does the PAP need to be removed from the teleporter before the teleporter can be used?

I have not tried it yet but has anyone ever monkey bombed/grenaded the pap machine?

Maybe the pap must be destroyed to unlock the 4th teleporter?

Maybe activate the flytrap, while the glowing objects are still flying around, bomb the @#*& out of the PAP?

lol.that could be fun. do it just as the dog rounds starts so you get your monkey bombs back! maybe unleash the upgraded panza aswell for fun!! Very Happy Razz
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
wiggum1978
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
wiggum1978

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11014

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:48 pm

I doubt bombing it will do anything but it defintely seems like the Pack a punch shouldn't be there.
Back to top Go down
RM_2020
Zombie
Zombie
RM_2020

PAP in a teleporter WarningBar-Gloss4
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11830

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Nah Bombing it wont work
Back to top Go down
FBandikoot
Zombie
Zombie
FBandikoot

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11381

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:47 pm

Ilike where ur going with this...but its a lil far-fetched...ill try it tho
Back to top Go down
http://sarmy.webs.com
bmaster2000
Undead Master
Undead Master
bmaster2000

PAP in a teleporter UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 6
Brains : 12256

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm

blowing up the PaP???
so what if your lose your guns then you lose?
dont think its a possibilty tbh
Back to top Go down
Mokotoro
Human
Human
Mokotoro

PAP in a teleporter Mexico
Brains : 10722

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:14 pm

maybe al shoting explosives devices? like the longinus,monkey bombs, grenades and molotovs? maybe that way the pap will move away leaving the fourth teleporter?
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12255

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 7:46 pm

acuity has stated the mythos giant thing i like that idea but couldnt we change the code and make in 100% instead of 2? idk. computer people??

lol
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Acuity
Zombie
Zombie
Acuity

PAP in a teleporter Australia
Zombification : 17
Brains : 11427

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:17 pm

Maybe the diagram of the PaP in the teleporter is a message from treyarch... or an explanation.
They'll probably include the PaP in the next map.
Let's face it, we all love it =D
So people will wonder, how did it get from the old to the new map? (chronologically wise).
Well maybe that diagram, meens the Nazi's put the PaP in the teleporter, and teleported it away ...
Kind of links it to the next map =)
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Zombification : 4
Brains : 10806

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:44 pm

hmm thats interesting. if its true then there has 2 be a way to get to it.

hey has any one herd takeo say " Once we turn them on (teleporters) can we turn them off?" maybe theres a way 2 turn them off after u have turned them on.
Back to top Go down
Derrek Lee 25
Zombie
Zombie
Derrek Lee 25

PAP in a teleporter Palestine-1
Brains : 11621

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Chivaa501 wrote:
hmm thats interesting. if its true then there has 2 be a way to get to it.

hey has any one herd takeo say " Once we turn them on (teleporters) can we turn them off?" maybe theres a way 2 turn them off after u have turned them on.

did he ask that like he was asking a question, or stating that he knows that for a fact?
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:04 am

well i did put a question mark lol so yeah he said it like a question but still i think it means something its like the way he said it. Ive listen to all the quotes of All the characters in Der Riese and oddly enough Takeo has the most interesting quotes. Maybe treyarch did this because he was the least favorite character? ahaha

More interesting quotes from takeo

"Nothing in this world is not in this world." also "To know where you are going you must know from where u came. Like a circle the path of life meets at both ends."

hes so philosophical!
Back to top Go down
Dege_92
Human
Human
Dege_92

PAP in a teleporter Canada
Brains : 10702

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 12:28 am

hmm i never heard takeo say that but mabe u can turn the power off again and have someone inside the teleporter where the pap machine is and see what happens then
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:26 am

Dege_92 wrote:
hmm i never heard takeo say that but mabe u can turn the power off again and have someone inside the teleporter where the pap machine is and see what happens then

This quote thing was getting off topic so if u want to hear it check out my Thread Der Riese Character Quotes.
Back to top Go down
BULLsEYE091
Human
Human
BULLsEYE091

PAP in a teleporter Australia
Brains : 10705

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:31 am

Hmm, why get rid of the PaP, because the roof of it looks like a teleporter's floor?! Maybe there is a way of tyrning on the teleporter in the PaP (Has anyone posted the roof thingo?)
Back to top Go down
Camo Wildcat
Zombie
Zombie
Camo Wildcat

Zombification : 5
Brains : 12255

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:56 am

Acuity wrote:
Maybe the diagram of the PaP in the teleporter is a message from treyarch... or an explanation.
They'll probably include the PaP in the next map.
Let's face it, we all love it =D
So people will wonder, how did it get from the old to the new map? (chronologically wise).
Well maybe that diagram, meens the Nazi's put the PaP in the teleporter, and teleported it away ...
Kind of links it to the next map =)

i really like that idea!
Back to top Go down
http://utopia7.myminicity.com/
Sponsored content

PAP in a teleporter Vide
PostSubject: Re: PAP in a teleporter   PAP in a teleporter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PAP in a teleporter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum