Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Control Pannel At The Mainframe

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
JoshMather09
Human
Human
JoshMather09

Control Pannel At The Mainframe WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 4
Brains : 10776

Control Pannel At The Mainframe Vide
PostSubject: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Rite as any1 ever noticed that at the side of the mainframe there is like a box with sum different coloured buttons on it ? this could b the second power swtich ? answer with ure thoughts (:
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Control Pannel At The Mainframe England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:05 pm

I Like it, shoot with Pap'ed weapon Maybe, But Im sure somebody would have done it by now
Back to top Go down
Keeshy
Human
Human
Keeshy

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10833

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:42 pm

I have tried shooting it with a PAP weapon and it didn't do anything but I still believe there is something special about it because it looks exactly like the fly trap switch
Back to top Go down
GeorgeTheZombieKiller101
Human
Human
GeorgeTheZombieKiller101

Control Pannel At The Mainframe UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Brains : 11318

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:54 pm

maybey shoot the fly trap and the control panel at the same time?
Extra long hide and seek! Razz
Back to top Go down
JoshMather09
Human
Human
JoshMather09

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm

it could b the thing that u have to do b4 round 5 or sumert like that
Back to top Go down
Keeshy
Human
Human
Keeshy

Brains : 10833

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:11 pm

Also it would link in with the "right in front of us" seen as you spawn right next to it
Back to top Go down
JoshMather09
Human
Human
JoshMather09

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

Yer that was wat i was thinking as well haha
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

Control Pannel At The Mainframe Ireland
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10722

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:14 pm

True Keeshy , True.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Control Pannel At The Mainframe UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 18
Brains : 10877

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

This control panel is only the button that you're supposed to press to link up the teleporters. Look on the inside of the teleporters, there's the same style button. It just happens to be the same model used over and over again for the teleporters and fly trap (I already looked into this myself).
Jezus
Back to top Go down
Jinxy
Human
Human
Jinxy

Control Pannel At The Mainframe Ireland
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10722

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 4:25 pm

Oh . That sucks . Thanks Jezuz
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human
spiderclimber

Brains : 10738

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 am

There was mention of a 2 percent chance of something happening. Well there are 4 players so one player has a 25 percent chance of doing it. Each player has a choice of 12 weapons to shoot the panel with PAPed. That would bring it down to 2 percent. Even if the panel wasn't the 2 percent clue, i think the right player with the right weapon is.
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:27 pm

Spider, I Dont understand, Could You Explain?
Back to top Go down
(EZKF) tasely
Human
Human
(EZKF) tasely

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10630

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:46 pm

jezus already looked into it guys im 99% sure that that's not it
Back to top Go down
spiderclimber
Human
Human
spiderclimber

Brains : 10738

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:35 pm

He already looked into the 2 percent thing or the panel. To explain the 2 percent thing to stealth, it was mentioned a while back, not sure of the source, that there was a 2 pecent chance of activating the mythos giant. So I figured out the calculations. Each player has a 25 percent chance of being the correct player to activate the giant. There are 12 weapons I believe in the game. I am not positive on that but I believe that is the case, 12 that are upgradable. So if you divide 25 by 12, you get approximately 2 percent for a chance of activating the giant with that gun. That was my logic. I figure the activation is like the fly trap. You have to shoot it with a PaPed weapon to have the thing go off, (except for rare cases where I have gotten it to activate with a grenade). So if you have to shoot something, be a brick or box, or panel with the right weapon, then the 2 percent chance comes into play. This is just my theory.
Back to top Go down
JezusSaurusRex
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
JezusSaurusRex

Zombification : 18
Brains : 10877

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:47 pm

spiderclimber wrote:
He already looked into the 2 percent thing or the panel. To explain the 2 percent thing to stealth, it was mentioned a while back, not sure of the source, that there was a 2 pecent chance of activating the mythos giant. So I figured out the calculations. Each player has a 25 percent chance of being the correct player to activate the giant. There are 12 weapons I believe in the game. I am not positive on that but I believe that is the case, 12 that are upgradable. So if you divide 25 by 12, you get approximately 2 percent for a chance of activating the giant with that gun. That was my logic. I figure the activation is like the fly trap. You have to shoot it with a PaPed weapon to have the thing go off, (except for rare cases where I have gotten it to activate with a grenade). So if you have to shoot something, be a brick or box, or panel with the right weapon, then the 2 percent chance comes into play. This is just my theory.

I touched on this also in a thread.
Quote :
I am going to conclude that vox_gen_giant is nothing more than a general statement about Der Riese.
You know when Dempsey or Nikolai ask some random thing about the map when you start a new game? "What happened here?" It is mythos--history, so voice_general_Der Riese...and doesn't happen after round 5. So it is generated randomly for what sound file to choose to play, so it doesn't get said constantly or after you've already gotten used to the map (round 5+).

-Jezus
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11516

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:57 pm

Didn't Jd say the fiw flAmethrower was the key once it's been through pap???
Back to top Go down
Chivaa501
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Chivaa501

Control Pannel At The Mainframe Mexico
Brains : 10806

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 10:44 pm

I remember some one on this forum saying that but i never heard when and where he said that. Does any one know if JD actually said that?
Back to top Go down
alp360
Zombie
Zombie
alp360

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11516

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:36 am

shrooms mentioned about JD saying it in a chatroom or something

https://codzombies.forumotion.net/dr-theories-f27/right-in-front-of-us-t1377-75.htm

he said she said?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control Pannel At The Mainframe   Control Pannel At The Mainframe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control Pannel At The Mainframe

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-