Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

My theory on the whole story

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
(EZKF) tasely
Human
Human
(EZKF) tasely

My theory on the whole story UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
My theory on the whole story WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 1
Brains : 10630

My theory on the whole story Vide
PostSubject: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:42 pm

all right so this is MY theory, it doesnt have to agree with yours im just saying what i think happened and is happening

Ok so, Dr. peter was the Doctor working in Verruckt with element 115, when things got out of control he decided to relocate to shi no numa where he was told he could he could continue with his experiments. While fleeing the scene of verruckt, he lost his left arm trying to leave, he left and while parachuting out of a plane got caught on some wooden rails and died(that is why there is the hanging man in SNN with his left arm missing.) now while all this is happening dr richtofen (EDWARD) and dr maxis are performing experiments in der riese on teleportation, the wunderwaffe and trying to use the zombies for nazi advantages in WW2( im basing that last thing off of the first radio transmission near the mainframe). Now while conducting experiments in Der riese Ricrichrofen went crazy working with dr maxis and seeing all these unusual things. He snapped at der riese and left dr maxis to die. (basing that theory off of another radio transmission near a teleporter.) So now that dr richtofen had gotten rid of dr maxis, he decides to leave der riese before anyone can find out what he has done. He goes to shi no numa and with him takes the wunderwaffe with him for protection, little does he know that three other soldiers have decided to come to shi no numa aswell(dempsey, nikolai, and takeo) and they help him. once the job is done there (which in the game version it never is, but for the story's sake) they all go to der riese, and by this time richtofen has completely lost it, but he does seem to know about the machines and guns and teleporters..coincidence? i dont think so.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12510

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Good theory but,where does NDU fit in?
Just wondering...
Back to top Go down
bloodshot7x
Human
Human
bloodshot7x

Zombification : -4
Brains : 10704

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:02 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
Good theory but,where does NDU fit in?
Just wondering...
I thought NDU didn't really have a story 2 it?
Back to top Go down
(EZKF) tasely
Human
Human
(EZKF) tasely

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10630

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:09 pm

yeah i dont think it does either, and in my theory it doesnt say anything about it
Back to top Go down
Stealth
Zombie
Zombie
Stealth

My theory on the whole story England-1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11789

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:52 pm

In My Theory, NDU Is a dumping ground, and thats how they found it could zombify
Back to top Go down
bloodshot7x
Human
Human
bloodshot7x

Zombification : -4
Brains : 10704

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 12:03 am

(EZKF) tasely wrote:
yeah i dont think it does either, and in my theory it doesnt say anything about it
Yeah i can see that ,I was talking 2 Robotik 360
Back to top Go down
Jaimedee
Human
Human
Jaimedee

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10657

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 2:48 am

COD site itself says NDU was the second outbreak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My theory on the whole story   My theory on the whole story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My theory on the whole story

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Der Riese :: DR Theories-