Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Which Huts do you usually end up in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What is the most common hut you end up in?
Comm Room
Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap45%Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 37 ]
Storage Hut
Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap14%Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 12 ]
Doctor's Quarters
Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap24%Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 20 ]
Fishing Hut
Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 83

AuthorMessage
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 19
Brains : 12122

Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 3:27 pm

I usually end up in Comm Room, primarily so that I can turn on the theme song in between rounds Very Happy I also usually get Juggernog or Speed Cola in there. It is also the easiest to defend on 3-4 player. Sadly, I find few good teams for 3-4 player SNN nowadays, and I can't play with most of you guys because I have a PS3.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10758

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:05 am

I usually end up in the comm room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie
Clasher94

Zombification : 16
Brains : 11660

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:53 pm

I always end up in the Doctor's Quarters and usually the perk there is quick revive.
Back to top Go down
(F-G)chrsmoreau
Human
Human
(F-G)chrsmoreau

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11714

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:37 pm

When we play we use the strategy where you stay in the room under the stairs in the main house. we leave the comm room closed for all of the lower rounds and if we get good guns we leave it closed the whole game whether the box is in the comm room or not. We will open all of the other huts and grab the perks in the early rounds so as to have them for when it gets hairy. Then we will put two people facing forward and one on each side looking out for the guys in the middle. Always put a bouncing betty by the thompson so that if you do need ammo you can go to the thompson. If a zombie does get to you the betty takes care of that one.

For the levels with the dogs always use bettys first. have everyone save there bettys and go one at a time and set then directly in the doorway. the dogs will get hit with the bettys first then the others in your party can lay there bettys down. so on and so on.

If you do need to go to the box in the comm room remember you can always go back to the room under the stairs. put two on one door and two on the other . Try to get a crawler that way you can roam around and pick up all of your perks you may have lost.

Well thats it for now .
Back to top Go down
http://www.frontline-gamers.com
Whistlingwilly
Zombie
Zombie
Whistlingwilly

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11671

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:53 am

mostly in the comm room once were all set with weapons/ perks

but if me or who ever im playing with is still trying to get a better gun we useally move around were the box goes
Back to top Go down
kdf92
Human
Human
kdf92

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10848

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:01 am

I used to stay in fishing hut, but i found a better strategy staying in the main hut, on the 2nd floor balcony w/zipping line. we leave the warning door closed and only one person needs to guard one window, which is the only window on the balcony. we camp at the corner and shoot as many zombies as we can. made it to 25+ with this strat.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11202

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:01 pm

Comm room even though I try to keep it closed as long as possible. It's followed closely (in order) by Fishing Hut and Doctor's Quarters. I avoid Storage like the plague, hate that place... *shudders*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Huts do you usually end up in?   Which Huts do you usually end up in? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Huts do you usually end up in?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Shi No Numa :: SNN Strategies-