Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Coqui123
Zombie
Zombie
Coqui123

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. PuertoRico-1
Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 10
Brains : 11135

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. Vide
PostSubject: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 11:21 pm

This was copied from the BlogCatalog.Here is the link if you want to see more info:http://www.blogcatalog.com/search.frame.php?term=mw2+comic&id=e2f4ba9c1434bdb8999579cf64229f3a

You all know ´´´Ghost´´ from Modern Warfare 2.He is one of my favorite characters.He has his own Comic Book and he also may be getting his own game.
Now here is the part I copied from Blogcatalog-

Having now charged through Modern Warfare 2's single player twice I am confident that I still have no idea who any of the other guys in the squad are other than Price and Soap. I know there was witty banter going on here and there, but it's hard to pay attention to it when the Russians are trying to rip you to shreds. Evidently, there are some popular characters in the squad and Ghost is one of them. He's so popular in fact that he got his own comic book and now he might be getting his own game. At the launch event for MW2 in the UK Craig Fairbrass, the man who voiced Ghost in MW2 and Gaz in the previous game (conspiracy!), had a few choice words about the future of his masked character.

“I did in the last game a voice for a character called Gaz and in this game I’m now voicing a guy called Ghost, who now just got a spin-off comic of his own and they’re talking about another little game to go with it,” Fairbrass said, “so, I’m quite excited about it. It’s grown and grown and grown.”

He was then questioned on why people got so excited over Ghost and responded, “I don’t know. It’s the whole thing I suppose of not knowing who he is. He’s like the head of the SAS and… I’m just so thrilled to be a part of it, I mean it just gets bigger and bigger each year.”

"Another little game" to go along with a comic book sounds like some flash game that accompanies the comic book's launch, but who knows. Since the world is evidently unsure of who he is, and people who paid attention to the game's characters have become attached to him, this could be a big time spin-off.-

BlogCatalog.

Now my part.It would be cool if IW could make a Mw2 Ghost game but I think they wont.Treyarch is working on the new Call of Duty title this year.We think it will be in Vietnam but Treyarch is full of presents.Post your opinions below and remember zombificate an you get a cookie!!! (LoL).
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Paul
Human
Human
Paul

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10523

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 2:52 pm

I have a theory as to what might be done with the character of Ghost. This is only my own theory, so it's more than likely not right, but whatever. Anyway:

Someone posted something on the official Xbox.com forums about a Modern
Warfare 2 content pack being released in September, and they said they
thought it was odd that it was called a content pack, rather than an
expansion or something. So, here's my idea.

The spin off about Ghost could be a downloadable item. After
all, Rockstar proved such a thing can be performed, and done well with
The Lost and Damned and The Ballad of G** Tony. While it is valid that Rockstar already had all the textures for Liberty City, it's not impossible that Infinity Ward could reuse textures and stuff from Call of Duty 4, and Modern Warfare 2 itself. After all, the 'Hidden' Spec Ops mission is based off the area outside of Bloc, and the mission 'Ghillies in the Mist'. If that wouldn't work for a full game, then there is also the idea of 'episodes'. As much as I bring up GTA on a Call of Duty forum again, this was done with Rockstar's DLC.

Still, it's only a theory.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 108
Brains : 14214

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 3:05 pm

They also are doing the episode sort of thing with Fable 2 and Alan Wake. So you're theory could be entirely possible. I too think that if it's not released as a full game that it will be released as DLC. Similar to the way that Halo: ODST was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13116

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm

I also agree and want it to be like GTA..where they had the episodic DLC that came out with it..
Just like Covy said Alan Wake will have some episodic DLC ..so basically what they're going with that is - is how like TV show nowaways are like..they want us to feel like we are watching some sort of show..and we're playing it too..

I hope they don't have a spin-off Ghost..game..it'll end up just like ODST..
So I say stick to MW2..but add a few more campaign levels- or something of some sort..
I know on Dragon Age they're adding a totally new Campaign to the game itself for $40..which is a huge sum of money for the DLC..but it is extra good 15-20 hours being put into the game.
Back to top Go down
Paul
Human
Human
Paul

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10523

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 9:33 pm

Only 15-20 hours? If it's downloadable, I think it should cost less to download. The cost of the box production and such are negated, so charging someone in the same manner isn't really fair, if they're not getting the same. The guy who buys a hard copy gets a box for his game and all the rest, but the person who downloaded it gets nothing but some files on the hard drive.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13116

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 3:45 am

So what's the problem?
You don't need to buy DLC in a case..
And it is..a HUGE download..
Even so, its not boxed..or anything like WaW's map packs cost about another + $30..on the game..all together..They haven't even made a bundle in a box..for stores..I don't really see the point since its going to end up at your house anyways..and its stored into microsofts whatever..its called..
But you don't even need a box for it..No one sold it in a box saying hey this is map pack 1 ..and had a serpate box for a DLC..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.   Mw2 Ghost may get his own game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mw2 Ghost may get his own game.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Call Of Duty Discussion :: Modern Warfare 2-