Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Verruckt Storylne Theories

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 3
Brains : 11534

Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:13 pm

what if peter isn't really a part of the "BIG PICTURE" he could just be a disraction thrown in to take our mind off the other "dr" or something that we SHOULD notice but we can't because our minds are wrapped around 1 little person

and another connection between verruckt and SNN could be (idk if any1 has mentioned this) but the arm on the switch is burned as is the hanging body that happens to be missing an arm Surprised
Back to top Go down
Big Jakedogg
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Big Jakedogg

Zombification : 0
Brains : 11068

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:30 pm

jeremyschmitt wrote:
what if peter isn't really a part of the "BIG PICTURE" he could just be a disraction thrown in to take our mind off the other "dr" or something that we SHOULD notice but we can't because our minds are wrapped around 1 little person

and another connection between verruckt and SNN could be (idk if any1 has mentioned this) but the arm on the switch is burned as is the hanging body that happens to be missing an arm Surprised
Back to top Go down
SpainRulesU
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
SpainRulesU

Brains : 11034

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:31 pm

I think the arm on the power switch is a zombies ,like previously mentioned, since there limbs seem to be easy to tear off and we started to hear that creepy voice in verruckt and anything smart enough to talk should be able to perform basic motor functions and think,so while peter or who ever was studying them one zombie grew in mind and lead them to attack the scientists, and then the studier teamed up with the marines to get the power back up which is when they got swamped
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 1:42 pm

I dont kno if this has been said yet but i think dr. richtofen (or whatever his name is) was at verruckt because in his bio it says he used to place stuffed animals in positions as they were dieing and throughout verruckt all these manniquins are in positions of death but that's just my opinion
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12510

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 3:00 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Hey Carbon... My friend came up with something. Maybe it IS Peter's Arm.... He was originally left at the Asylum and tried to turn the power on... But the zombies tore his arm off ( my friend said he saw that on the Walls of Verruckt, he saw a drawing of a Zombie biting some guys arm off).. and then he became infected with the " ZOMBIE DISEASE", and he went to Shi No Numa.. But then he started going crazy from the disease and hung himself......

Also, any one notice that when you get downed on Verruckt a zombie may do the Moonwalk???
Hey KNO1ATALL just answer me this,How do you hang yourself with only one arm?
Back to top Go down
SpainRulesU
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
SpainRulesU

Brains : 11034

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:24 am

Wasn't it confirmed that the hanging man in Shi no Numa is peter i forgot the thread though
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:04 am

no it was just speculation that he might be peter
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

Zombification : 19
Brains : 12122

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:31 am

i personally don't think it was peter. I think it was the person who had tryed to contact Peter, maybe he got no reply so he parachuted here and got stuck up there? Just a thought
Back to top Go down
jeremyschmitt
VIP
jeremyschmitt

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:47 am

idk i think that only time (and research) will tell
Back to top Go down
theBobcatte
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
theBobcatte

Zombification : 5
Brains : 11144

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:10 pm

If that's peter's arm then wouldn't he already know that they failed to contain the experiments? I mean if that is his arm then somehow is arm is gone, and he probably wouldn't be doing something that involves that kind of risk unless totally necessary (i.e. being eaten) regardless of whether or not he is hanging in shi no.
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12510

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:23 pm

The hanging guy might not be peter but the arm in Verruckt is most likely his.
Back to top Go down
shri046

shri046

Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 30
Brains : 12523

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:26 pm

I don't think Peter is dead or that arm at Verruckt is his. Kinda have a feeling he'll be waiting when we get to "Der Riese" ..... dunno why .... just instinct.
Back to top Go down
DEMON xMYQx
WhatWeKnow

DEMON xMYQx

Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 England-1
Zombification : 11
Brains : 12608

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:16 am

What about HANZ, where might that come into play? There may be some kind of weapon which starts with Hanz.
Back to top Go down
http://cobrazvenomx.deviantart.com/
gaurdstar
Zombie
Zombie
gaurdstar

Brains : 11406

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:35 pm

i really hope this is seen:
In the electricity room there is the large electirc generator. could this "electricity" be the same element as that used in the DG-2? I believe it was said that the DG-2 experiments started in Verruckt and moved to shi no numa so this could have been an original big piece to that puzzle. Any chances?
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 am

gaurdstar wrote:
i really hope this is seen:
In the electricity room there is the large electirc generator. could this "electricity" be the same element as that used in the DG-2? I believe it was said that the DG-2 experiments started in Verruckt and moved to shi no numa so this could have been an original big piece to that puzzle. Any chances?
I think you might be right... or it could just be normal electricity..

Verruckt is where the experiments first started, there must be some HUGE clue in verruckt that we are missing..
Back to top Go down
jackyboy1384
Zombie
Zombie
jackyboy1384

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:21 am

theBobcatte wrote:
If that's peter's arm then wouldn't he already know that they failed to contain the experiments? I mean if that is his arm then somehow is arm is gone, and he probably wouldn't be doing something that involves that kind of risk unless totally necessary (i.e. being eaten) regardless of whether or not he is hanging in shi no.
Yeah, but remember the transmission goes

"you must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum" this means that peter should know, so argumentably it could be peters arm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Verruckt Storylne Theories   Verruckt Storylne Theories - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verruckt Storylne Theories

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Verruckt-