Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who should be the User of the Month?
Nihonjin Rikugun
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap20%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 7 ]
Robotik360
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap6%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Ibanez
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Nchewbacca
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap14%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 5 ]
Dr Killshot24
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap9%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
xxCrazzyGuyxx
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap34%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 34% [ 12 ]
itz Cheerios
User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_lcap3%User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 35

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Niho

Niho

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 38
Brains : 13116

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 Vide
PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:29 am

That's ok? xD
I wasn't going to be like..angry at you, I have no reason to?
Back to top Go down
Hotspot
Human
Human
Hotspot

Zombification : 1
Brains : 10999

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:05 am

How can I not vote for Crazzy? =]
Back to top Go down
Clasher94
Zombie
Zombie
Clasher94

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 16
Brains : 11660

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:21 am

Hotspot wrote:
How can I not vote for Crazzy? =]
He's a great guy and deserves to win. He's great at making playdates.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13491

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:29 am

I voted for crazy for setting up the play dates too though as with last time I'm busy on the day. Sad
Back to top Go down
kazooooo
Zombie
Zombie
kazooooo

Zombification : 3
Brains : 11349

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:34 am

Im going to have to go with NIH, crazzy was my second choice. Nih is always in the chat and is always helping people with the forum and is a mature man who does not use bad language or any of that.
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

Zombification : 21
Brains : 13004

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:34 am

Nihonjin Rikugun wrote:
Thanks.
I like how already he has 5..
Im getting suspicious..>__>
I looked down to see who just recently joined ..xD
Sorry..xP So Im going to bring this up but not pointing this towards anyone..
But is there a way that we can make sure someone doesn't create a account..just to get a vote on this poll?
Not saying Crazzy is doing it but..yeah Im just paranoid but who knows..

dude i went to bed with two votes. i even told robo to just let the poll go and down try and get ppl to vote for him. they will vote for who ever they think is best
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 Wales-2
Zombification : 27
Brains : 13234

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:39 am

i voted niho cos hes always thinking of new ideas, and not just random crap ideas,but prety good ones that involve everyone. so well done niho Beers cheers
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14214

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:01 pm

Good idea Metrocedes. Come on guys, tell me why you voted for the person you did! I want to hear about these great guys! I'd prefer it if you didn't tell me who you voted for, but just give me a short blurb about that person and why you think they're great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:16 pm

who did you vote for covert?? lol
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 Canada
Zombification : 10
Brains : 12095

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Not to say who I voted for, but, Nchewbacca is a great guy. He's got it all- good looks, intelligence, wit, AND an awesome avatar. Plus, he is fluent in 3 languages; L337sp33k, Pig-latin, and English. And he's working on French. Also, if you don't vote for him, god will kill an lolcat. Don't believe me? Just watch. So, remember, kids:

Nchewbacca is a great candidate for User Of The Month. And his opponents could, theoretically, also be great candidates. But consider this:

All 7 of Nchewbacca's opponents were caught fraternizing with hobos. That's right- HOBOS.

Consider this. Hobo's are known to be violent, theiving, conniving, and generally CEO-like "people."

What if one- or all- of these characteristics were to carry over to Nchewbacca's opponents? Would you really want them to be "User Of The Month?"

I Don't think so.

So consider this final thing- would you elect Nchewbacca, friend of mole-men, non-CEOs, people, and Pedro, or would you elect potentially psychotic, dangerous, conniving, CEO like people to be YOUR User of the Month. I don't know about you, but my vote's on Pedro's friend, Nchewbacca, aka "The Awesome Guy With The Awesome Name."

So vote for Nchewbacca. Not anarchists.

And apologies to anyone who is offended by funny posts. *cough*CrazzyGuy*cough, cough*

Last edited by Nchewbacca on Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:23 pm

omg blown way out of proportion. this is supposed to be a fun poll. we arent trying to win anyone over! we get votes for helping out, making good post and suggestions. Personally im offended by being accused of making multiple accounts for more votes. THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR FUN!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:26 pm

Heh, heh.......

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

xxCrazzyGuyxx wrote:
who did you vote for covert?? lol
Lol, honestly, I haven't voted for anyone. I appreciate all you guys so much that I can't simply pick just one between all of you. Like I mentioned to Cheerios, if I could, I would vote for all of you, but unfortunately, I did not make the poll that way and nor would I go back and change it.

Also, it just seems a bit unfair for me to be voting. So I'm leaving it up to the great community to decide who will be the User of the Month. And I know they'll choose wisely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Triixster
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Triixster

Zombification : 12
Brains : 12780

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:35 pm

woo! i am the only one that voted for me! lol, just like i predicted to covert
Back to top Go down
http://downfallofhumanity.forumsmotion.com
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:38 pm

CrazzyGuy, why did you un-zombify me? And why are you so PO'd that people are joking around because you're so popular? "It's supposed to be fun" as YOU said, so why are you so angry? It's just a joke, man, so get over it. Sheesh.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Nchewbacca wrote:
CrazzyGuy, why did you un-zombify me? And why are you so PO'd that people are joking around because you're so popular? "It's supposed to be fun" as YOU said, so why are you so angry? It's just a joke, man, so get over it. Sheesh.
He has that right. He can feel the way that he wants to no matter what anyone else may think. Also, if he chose to post negatively on a post then that's his own choice and he will have his own reasons behind it. He also has the right to be angry about being accused of something that he has not committed.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:44 pm

But I didn't accuse him of that..... sad face...... It just seems wrong that someone can drop your rep just because they forgot to take their happy pills, and because you made a joke post. Just plain sad.
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12185

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:48 pm

Nchewbacca wrote:
But I didn't accuse him of that..... sad face...... It just seems wrong that someone can drop your rep just because they forgot to take their happy pills, and because you made a joke post. Just plain sad.

Well to be seroius, you shouldn't have put a Joke post in the first place its supposed to be on topic posts.
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Nchewbacca wrote:
It's possible that he just didn't like the fact that you made a large post telling people why they should vote for you. This is supposed to be something that is fun and not fought over. It's supposed to just run its course and in the end whoever wins gets it because they deserve it. Not because they tried to win everyone over and get votes.
Back to top Go down
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:50 pm

Sorry, I didn't realize that we weren't allowed to have fun on these forums, my bad. Didn't realize there were so many "anti funny post" advocates out there. So-rry.

And if anyone thought that the mole-men and hobo stuff was real, I pity you.

Last edited by xMinus81x on Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : merged double post)
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:52 pm

We're not saying that it's bad to have fun, in fact I encourage you to have fun. You just have to realize that sometimes the things that you may think are funny might not be funny to others. Sometimes the things you do may in fact have a negative effect on people when you intend for it to have a positive effect.
Back to top Go down
COMPLETEWASUK
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
COMPLETEWASUK

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 UnitedKingdomGreatBritain-1
Zombification : 22
Brains : 13491

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 pm

I think next month in the interest of fairness I shall vote by coin toss.
Back to top Go down
xCrazzyGuy92x

xCrazzyGuy92x

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:54 pm

This is very O T please try and make this a fun poll. Now if you have any more sayings to me or to anyone that does not deal with this subject please PM the person. Very Happy thank you.

And Covert well said about you not voting.
Back to top Go down
lawtondannyboy
Undead Master
Undead Master

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 WarningBar-Gloss6sharp
Zombification : 2
Brains : 10758

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:00 pm

Good job crazzy I hope you win!
Back to top Go down
http://www.weplaycod.net
Nchewbacca
Undead Master
Undead Master
Nchewbacca

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 6:03 pm

Ah, nice to see how great a mood people are in today. Anyways, I will be taking a break from the forums, as they seem to have lost a lot of their luster since I first arrived. *sigh*

And voting by coin toss is a great way. Fun too, but watch out, because people frown on that "fun" stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*   User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed* - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Of The Month *Poll Is Closed*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Site News-