Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterCoDz TwitterCoDz YoutubeLog in
New CoDz Site now live, http://callofdutyzombies.com/home
The new CoDz site is now live!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/home

Be sure to register on there to become a member as it is a totally new site and nothing from this free forum will carry over.

Share | 

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
willis575
WhatWeKnow

willis575

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? WarningBar-Gloss1
Zombification : 27
Brains : 12300

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? Vide
PostSubject: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:24 pm

"Ever since the second outbreak at Nacht der Untoten, troops have been noticing strange radio transmissions and broadcasts taking place in the dead of the night."

http://www.callofduty.com/intel/318
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Zombification : 25
Brains : 12470

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:52 pm

Wow thats then that means maybe Verruct was before it or maybe Der Reise or Shi No Numa was before it?Or maybe even,if they make a Map Pack 4 maybe thats before Nacht Der Untoten?
Back to top Go down
damuffinman123q
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
damuffinman123q

Zombification : 6
Brains : 11062

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 8:57 pm

Maybe its the outbreak from the radios in Der Reise, because it sounds like the zombies escaped somehow hile there were scientists there.
Back to top Go down
Niho

Niho

Zombification : 38
Brains : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:09 pm

I thought Nacht, wasn't ment to be part of the story..
Back to top Go down
lovegun
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
lovegun

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? Mexico
Zombification : 17
Brains : 12881

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 9:13 pm

so confused. is der riese first, nacht de untoten second, verrukt, third, and shi no numa fourth?????
Back to top Go down
CovertGunman
CommunityManager
CovertGunman

Zombification : 108
Brains : 14174

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:42 pm

Robotik360 wrote:
Wow thats then that means maybe Verruct was before it or maybe Der Reise or Shi No Numa was before it?Or maybe even,if they make a Map Pack 4 maybe thats before Nacht Der Untoten?
In my opinion, that would make the most sense. Because why would they be giving us this info if it wasn't somehow important to us now?

Also, like Niho said, we all thought that Nacht wasn't a part of the storyline. But maybe, Nacht plays a bigger part than we all think? I don't know, it's a possibility, and an exciting one at that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.abstract360.com
YoungMaxwell

YoungMaxwell

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? England-1
Zombification : 29
Brains : 13982

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:48 am

i thibk they might be trying to involve NDU now, just to give it some relevance to the storyline, and what a storyline is evolving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.callofdutyzombies.com
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? Wales-2
Brains : 13194

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:07 am

Jeez they are a bunch of NOOBS on that site!!
trearch gives them sum intel to look at and they just flame them to hell, swearing like mad and calling them all the cu*ts under the sun. bunch of ungreatful NOOBS!!!
(rant over!)
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

Zombification : 9
Brains : 12519

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:36 am

Hmm. interestng
Back to top Go down
metrocedes
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
metrocedes

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? Wales-2
Brains : 13194

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:50 am

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Hmm. interestng

Razz
Back to top Go down
https://codzombies.forumotion.net
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 am

^ What? lol

But, what I think, is that the last map pack they release ( MP4) will be the first Nazi Outbreak. Cuz, they must have known the Zombies were gunna outbreak in ( Der Riese, Shi No Numa, Verruckt)...... So that's why they set up the fences and perks..........

Also, I think that we will get alot of trouble from Sammy.....
Back to top Go down
strwrsbob
PS3 Ambassador

strwrsbob

Brains : 13485

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:05 pm

nacht doesn't have easter eggs pertaining to the story, but im bet they will connect it into the story.
Back to top Go down
http://specialmonkey.proboards.com
MRSshr00ms
WhatWeKnow

MRSshr00ms

Zombification : 44
Brains : 13629

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:25 pm

could be cause nacht had the first "you must ascend from darkness" and we saw it again in der riese. you never know.
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Rutger
Zombie
Zombie
Cpt.Rutger

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? Germany
Zombification : 21
Brains : 11422

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 4:53 pm

KNO1ATALL wrote:
Cuz, they must have known the Zombies were gunna outbreak in ( Der Riese, Shi No Numa, Verruckt)...... So that's why they set up the fences and perks..........

Hmmm... maybe they set all the fences up to keep unwanted persons outside
But why do the Zombies break IN ? So, there must have been an outbreak, but why do they come back ? When the Zombies escaped from "Der Riese" factory i guess all people were killed inside. But then, who set up the barricades? And who nailed all the planks to the windows ? And why are they all nailed from the outside (ever noriced this point ? ) ? That's normally something you do to prevent something from breaking out, but that already must have happened before our heroes arrive at "Der Riese" .

So... why do the Zombies come back from the outside of the buildings ? Revenge ? Hunger ? No one left alive outside (aka end of the world as we know it) ? One never knows... or just something the programmers / script writers never thought about ....
Back to top Go down
Ibanez

Ibanez

Zombification : 28
Brains : 12145

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:10 pm

YoungMaxwell wrote:
i thibk they might be trying to involve NDU now, just to give it some relevance to the storyline, and what a storyline is evolving.

Yes I agree with you. I think that they are tyring to expand the storyline even further now by adding Nacht Der Untoten into the mix. and that they are going to come out with Map Pack 4 possibly a zombie map before NDU.
Back to top Go down
KNO1ATALL
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
KNO1ATALL

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:13 pm

^ Yeah, that's what I was thinking, a zombie map that happens before NDU
Back to top Go down
Robotik360
Epic Zombie
Epic Zombie
Robotik360

Zombification : 25
Brains : 12470

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:15 pm

CovertGunman wrote:
Robotik360 wrote:
In my opinion, that would make the most sense. Because why would they be giving us this info if it wasn't somehow important to us now?

Also, like Niho said, we all thought that Nacht wasn't a part of the storyline. But maybe, Nacht plays a bigger part than we all think? I don't know, it's a possibility, and an exciting one at that.
... Sad i hope its not before NDU because we wouldnt have Barriers,PaP,teleporters,or anything like that...but we wouldnt have teddy bears!But also maybe if its before NDU we wont be Tank,Nikolai,Richtofen,or Taco.
Back to top Go down
spike1972
Human
Human
spike1972

Zombification : 0
Brains : 10743

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:32 pm

Der riese happened first becuase that is where the zombies were made, second is veruckt becuase after der riese failed they still needed to experiment, idk which comes next NDU or SNN, and last is area 51 (if it is the next map) becuase they need to get more 115 to make wunderwaffes and destroy the zombies

some might ask how the americans fit into all of this but if an undead army started taking over the planet and i had 115 and my enemy had the weapon to destroy the zombies but they needed 115 i would join thier side to destroy the zombies then point the guns at each other

also people keep on bringing up the fact that we won the war... becuase of the zombie outbreaks this sends the timeline sceewing on a new tack things that happened in our timeline won't happen in thi one
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human
jeffro_boy

Brains : 10885

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:25 pm

remember all transmissions from der riese are when the war was still around maybe in MP4 we go to where the first outbreak was before NDU. but we don't know what this map is it could be area-51 itt'll be solved when MP4 is announced. jeffro_boy =Þ
Back to top Go down
jeffro_boy
Human
Human
jeffro_boy

Brains : 10885

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:32 pm

the outbreak before NDU might be the MP4 zombie map.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Satan
Zombie
Zombie
Mr. Satan

Zombification : 4
Brains : 11162

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Perhaps the traps and perk were up in the other maps because experiments were likely performed in all of those ones. In Nacht, though, there's no such evidence. Perhaps Nacht works just as a hide out for some unfortunate souls who happened upon the zombies.

Not to mention it makes sense for Nacht to be first, that could be when America learns about the outbreak since Germany would probably have been trying to keep it quiet (though quickly failing). That's just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
X NdEx X
Zombie
Zombie
X NdEx X

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : 2
Brains : 11554

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:58 pm

idk what to think
Back to top Go down
Monster Warfare
Almost Zombie
Almost Zombie
Monster Warfare

Zombification : 2
Brains : 11168

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 8:59 pm

LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
CuRaHeeBoi123
Human
Human
CuRaHeeBoi123

Zombification : -1
Brains : 10994

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm

when I play verruckt, I notice that the date is after the war ended in Japan and Germany. It must be after Der Riese
Back to top Go down
mv670
Human
Human
mv670

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? WarningBar-Gloss2
Zombification : -1
Brains : 10900

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Well well well, there is an unexplored place before the original map that came with the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???   Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nact der Untoten is the SECOND outbreak???

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Verruckt, NDU, and DLC :: Nacht Der Untoten-